Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202071 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2015
gowaga68:

I was made to understand the delay were due to their office relocation and setting up the new place. And short of staffs cos d Brazilian woman isnt around but left only one calaba woman whom is the one attendin to people now even the calls n mail.
But am sure they will call and smile would be the out come.
Happy new week!
Bro, I tried to reach your line back but didn't get through.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2015
gowaga68:
Hello all, am kind of confuse hearin some one was denied visa. Was it a student or tour visa? Portugal embassy dont issue nor look into tour visa issues but ref them to German embassy for that and as for student visa they (Portugal embassy) attain to dat due to d visa is issued 4rm Lisbon.
I saw how people were directed to German embassy n neve hear of that denied.
It was student and I know the person, we met when I went to submit my document for verification, he was submitting document for visa that day.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
tdayof:
chill you mean a Nigerian woman conducting the interview?
yes, a calaba woman and most of the staffs are ghanians or togolise..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
gowaga68:

yes, a calaba woman and most of the staffs are ghanians or togolise..
check your pm
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
moneybag100:

It was student and I know the person, we met when I went to submit my document for verification, he was submitting document for visa that day.
we should be worried on ours not other peoples. We all here shall get our visas.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
tdayof:
check your pm
cant access my mail nw.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
gowaga68:

we should be worried on ours not other peoples. We all here shall get our visas.
No body is worrying about others...purpose of this thread is to update about what's going on.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
moneybag100:

No body is worrying about others...purpose of this thread is to update about what's going on.
ok.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Rayjoel(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls who is the right person dat we are mean 2 submit d teller 2 after payment?...cos I submitted mine 2 dat old man dat sits @ d reception post. Pls frnds did I make mistake submitting 2 dat old man?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Phhconnect(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
@TheRoyalprince
Please I need your expert advise. Can an admitted student with 3 months Schengen visa, not to Portugal, convert to long stay visa (residence permit) since the Visa is issued in Portugal or you would have to apply from Nigeria? For Germany you can't convert your short stay visa to long stay. Is Portugal lenient?
Thanks in advance
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Demaejy:

Bro, I tried to reach your line back but didn't get through.
Any call?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2015
moneybag100:

Any call?
No call yet... I'm getting tired of these people. They are not even care about students resumption at all. We will still wait for months after submission, I pray It shouldn't be. What shall we do? any suggestion
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Demaejy:

No call yet... I'm getting tired of these people. They are not even care about students resumption at all. We will still wait for months after submission, I pray It shouldn't be. What shall we do? any suggestion
I feel your pains . sorry.... The waiting itself hurts ..

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Demaejy:

Nothing we can do, I will be going for alternative next week if no calls...I think they are looking for excuse if we submit after resumption date, how's Hungary abeg?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
moneybag100:

Nothing we can do, I will be going for alternative next week if no calls...I think they are looking for excuse if we submit after resumption date, how's Hungary abeg?
don't let us loose faith on them...what can we say about Hungar?y
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
What you wanna know abt Hungary been to Budapest and Debrecen .
idoo4love:
don't let us loose faith on them...what can we say about Hungar?y
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
ikswiss:
What you wanna know abt Hungary been to Budapest and Debrecen .
not a friendly country
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
idoo4love:
not a friendly country
cc:uzolexis
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by uzolexis(f): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
tdayof:
cc:uzolexis

i'm presently doing an exchange in Hungary,my home university is in Belgium and like idoo4love said Hungarians are cold at least compared to Belgians but the academic standard is much tougher in Belgium than in Hungary.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
uzolexis:

i'm presently doing an exchange in Hungary,my home university is in Belgium and like idoo4love said Hungarians are cold at least compared to Belgians but the academic standard is much tougher in Belgium than in Hungary.
alright how do they treat blacks? Racism rate, tuition fee? And any other useful information.
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Racism is everywhere and the issue of racism is a never ending issue
tdayof:
alright how do they treat blacks? Racism rate, tuition fee? And any other useful information.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2015
ikswiss:
Racism is everywhere and the issue of racism is a never ending issue
I so much agree with you. To me nothing can stop me from going any where just because of racism so far the rate isn't over my capability...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by blackmarine: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Please do anyone know if North cyprus a good choice of place to study ? Portugal Issue i just don't get it.. Its getting to 3 months now. sad cry
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Depends on how you mean by good.and will be welling to help you with the admission process with a scholarship and will help you with any information asked smiley
blackmarine:
Please do anyone know if North cyprus a good choice of place to study ? Portugal Issue i just don't get it.. Its getting to 3 months now. sad cry

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
blackmarine:
actually do some research about the country if you like it... But I heard someone needs to be financially backed up...
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by drleo: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please am applying for a MASTERS PROGRAMME in Portugal.I would like to know if I would legalize my documents with d embassy after legalizing with the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Rayjoel(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Moneybag...pls text me ur number
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rayjoel:
Moneybag...pls text me ur number
Send me yours.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kungfumaster: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2015
tdayof:
actually do some research about the country if you like it... But I heard someone needs to be financially backed up...
pls i beg you guys dont o to that dead country for studies.north cyprus is a no no for us Nigerians.all the agents pushing people to dis countries God will judge you.why not tell them the truth about that desert.pls if you doubt me listen to ice prince song about north cyprus
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
kungfumaster:

pls i beg you guys dont o to that dead country for studies.north cyprus is a no no for us Nigerians.all the agents pushing people to dis countries God will judge you.why not tell them the truth about that desert.pls if you doubt me listen to ice prince song about north cyprus
song name?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kungfumaster: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
ikswiss:
Depends on how you mean by good.and will be welling to help you with the admission process with a scholarship and will help you with any information asked smiley
as i said earlier cyprus is a dead country, you can go there for studies if you have a strong finacial backup from home and u have just plans for studies.if you thinking of living a western life in cyprus den 4get it.portugal is heaven compared to cyprus but still life is hard there.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kungfumaster: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
tdayof:
song name?
cyprus no be yankee.dude i lived and schooled in cyprus before crossing to germany for 8month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.