Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (203961 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
gowaga68:
Moneybag100 and co, I wish you guys all the best and if i may ask what did you tell them you came for at the gate and what did 3ou tell the consulate you came for too? Got a reason for asking such.
Visa application submission.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Demaejy:

Oh, I was there on Friday too but they don't attend to people on Friday. However, I will be there tomorrow, hope we will see.
Are you going with UTAD admission letter or ipb?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 1:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Dang!!... I have never been so confused with an application process. For more information, i decided to visit the sites of the school but instead of being cleared, my confusions increased.

Just so i don't go insane, can someone with a generous heart give me some insight.
I need a very good and cheap school that will accept a very good WAEC for Bsc in Information technology or any IT related program.
I also need to know how the Application deadlines work, those phases and all. I also want to know the best time to apply for August entry (how long the decision process takes), online application or paper application and the best time to apply for the visa before August entry so as to give enough space for visa processing.

Course: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology. Budget is about $1000 - $2500!

Please and please... and thank you in advance.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2015
nairaspace:
Dang!!... I have never been so confused with an application process. For more information, i decided to visit the sites of the school but instead of being cleared, my confusions increased.

Just so i don't go insane, can someone with a generous heart give me some insight.
I need a very good and cheap school that will accept a very good WAEC for Bsc in Information technology or any IT related program.
I also need to know how the Application deadlines work, those phases and all. I also want to know the best time to apply for August entry (how long the decision process takes), online application or paper application and the best time to apply for the visa before August entry so as to give enough space for visa processing.

Please and please... and thank you in advance.
course? And what's your budget in naira?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
tdayof:
course? And what's your budget in naira?

Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology. Budget is about $1000 - $2500!

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
nairaspace:

Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology. Budget is about $1000 - $2500!

Thank you.
lol I said in naira....
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
nairaspace:

Thank you.
lol I said in naira.... U know dollar to ngn is not stable..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
tdayof:
lol I said in naira.... U know dollar to ngn is not stable..

So sorry sir.... #300,000 - #400,000
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
nairaspace:

So sorry sir.... #300,000 - #400,000
alright let d guru in d house answer him... Moneybag100 ..

And am not sir o
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gurus - I am still waiting ooo!!! grin
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
nairaspace:
Gurus - I am still waiting ooo!!! grin
bros kindly read thru the thread,u will get enough infoabout where u r goingin particular..then if u r not clear abt a particular thing .say it out
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
idoo4love:
bros kindly read thru the thread,u will get enough infoabout where u r goingin particular..then if u r not clear abt a particular thing .say it out

I knew you that was coming. lol.. thanks anyway!!...

Any other guru plsss
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
omo make una help me oooo my people this Natalia Santos woman said she will only accept my document only if it was stamp by the embassy before they will process it for admission. please you guys that apply to ipb did u do the embassy stamp on your document before applying or u already gotten admission b4 the stamp stuff because am confuse am actually applying for a master program and I thought I only need to do authentication and certification in MOE AND MFA now the babe say make I stamp am for embassy again. now the question is will embassy collect that sold called 55k that u guys paid from me? or what coolomo make una help me oooo my people this Natalia Santos woman said she will only accept my document only if it was stamp by the embassy before they will process it for admission. please you guys that apply to ipb did u do the embassy stamp on your document before applying or u already gotten admission b4 the stamp stuff because am confuse am actually applying for a master program and I thought I only need to do authentication and certification in MOE AND MFA now the babe say make I stamp am for embassy again. now the question is will embassy collect that sold called 55k that u guys paid from me? or what. more so is anyone aware of this Portugal embassy in Lagos? if they still exist
Embassy of Portugal.
Plot 1677, Olukunle Bakare Close,
off Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island,
P.O. Box 8593, Lagos.
Tel: 01-2619037
Abuja
ADDRESS
27 B Gana Street
Maitama District
Abuja
NigeriaPHONELOCAL: (09) 413.7211
INTERNATIONAL: +234.9.413.7211FAXLOCAL: (09)
INTERNATIONAL: +234.9.413.7214EMAIL portemb@
rosecom.net is anyone aware of thes
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 1:47am On Mar 13, 2015
ofime123:
omo make una help me oooo my people this Natalia Santos woman said she will only accept my document only if it was stamp by the embassy before they will process it for admission. please you guys that apply to ipb did u do the embassy stamp on your document before applying or u already gotten admission b4 the stamp stuff because am confuse am actually applying for a master program and I thought I only need to do authentication and certification in MOE AND MFA now the babe say make I stamp am for embassy again. now the question is will embassy collect that sold called 55k that u guys paid from me? or what coolomo make una help me oooo my people this Natalia Santos woman said she will only accept my document only if it was stamp by the embassy before they will process it for admission. please you guys that apply to ipb did u do the embassy stamp on your document before applying or u already gotten admission b4 the stamp stuff because am confuse am actually applying for a master program and I thought I only need to do authentication and certification in MOE AND MFA now the babe say make I stamp am for embassy again. now the question is will embassy collect that sold called 55k that u guys paid from me? or what. more so is anyone aware of this Portugal embassy in Lagos? if they still exist
Embassy of Portugal.
P.O. Box 8593, Lagos.
Abuja
ADDRESS
27 B Gana Street
Maitama District
Abuja

That was one of the schools i looked at and was confused, i asked a question and was told to read from the first page.....
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2015
ofime123:
Embassy of Portugal.
P.O. Box 8593, Lagos.
Abuja
ADDRESS
27 B Gana Street
Maitama District
Abuja
Lagos embassy do not exist....just go for yout verification and authentication at portugal embassy...after they are done with that, you can ask embassy to stamp your document for 15 euro and you collect it and send copy to natalia. After u can apply for visa and no need doing another verification...
I don't think master student pay any fee for verification because it will be done by NUC and not lawyer.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2015
moneybag100:

Lagos embassy do not exist....just go for yout verification and authentication at portugal embassy...after they are done with that, you can ask embassy to stamp your document for 15 euro and you collect it and send copy to natalia. After u can apply for visa and no need doing another verification...
I don't think master student pay any fee for verification because it will be done by NUC and not lawyer.

thanks I almost poo on my body when I heard the 55k stuff Lol I will go to abj next week.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Any news to those the embassy called on for visa ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
moneybag100:

Moneybag... I also asked a couple of questions! guess mine didn't catch your eye.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
nairaspace:

Moneybag... I also asked a couple of questions! guess mine didn't catch your eye.
Bro, the only school I know in Portugal with lenient admission procedure for undergraduate studies from Nigerians is utad.pt and ipb.
On the course you are panning..UTAD is the only option for you...but you go through preparatory course.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers and Happy Sunday to everyone here!

Please I would like to ask questions on Sponsors Bank Statement.

What will happen if the sponsor isn't my family nor employee? and wants to sponsor the trip with his/her company account/s lastly would I be asked of what benefit is my trip to him/her?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nairaland I hail o....
One illiterate scammer named: Abdul Hafeez gathered all emails of people on this thread and tried to scammed with it. He claimed he can do portuguese appeal if refused visa.

Guyz don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
moneybag100:
Nairaland I hail o....
One illiterate scammer named: Abdul Hafeez gathered all emails of people on this thread and tried to scammed with it. He claimed he can do portuguese appeal if refused visa.

Guyz don't fall for it.
saw his mail too.. The guy English self na waaaa.....Bro any news
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
moneybag100:
Nairaland I hail o....

Guyz don't fall for it.

Our case will never be a failure by God's grace... and we will never need any appeal.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by nairaspace: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2015
moneybag100:

Bro, the only school I know in Portugal with lenient admission procedure for undergraduate studies from Nigerians is utad.pt and ipb.
On the course you are panning..UTAD is the only option for you...but you go through preparatory course.

Hello bro,
I checked utad and the link said...

Go to application

Available from:

1st phase: 16/06 to 14/07

2nd phase: 01/08 to 31/08

I clicked on the Go to application but it came up with "you are not authorised to access this page"

What exactly are they saying?

................................................................................................

For IPB, what do we do about the following sections... since the person is going for Bsc. Shouldnt it just be WAEC?

• Authenticated certificate confirming the approval in a secondary education course or in a legally equivalent course; (*)
• Authenticated certificate of all the course units and grades obtained in the secondary, and, if applicable, certificate of approval in the final exams and grades obtained; (*)

I will greatly appreciate a clarification.

Thank you once again.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by muskham(f): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Hi everyone, I need to do verification of some documents at the embassy, all the given phone numbers of the embassy is not going through. what can I do, can I just go to the embassy and tell them what I have come for at the gate? will I be allowed in? or do I need to have a pre-appointment. help me please. or if you know anyone working there, I will appreciate the connection. Or the phone number that is useful. Thanks all.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
muskham:
Hi everyone, I need to do verification of some documents at the embassy, all the given phone numbers of the embassy is not going through. what can I do, can I just go to the embassy and tell them what I have come for at the gate? will I be allowed in? or do I need to have a pre-appointment. help me please. or if you know anyone working there, I will appreciate the connection. Or the phone number that is useful. Thanks all.

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by muskham(f): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
thanks gowaga68, I tried ringing this it was same result I got
gowaga68:

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
muskham:
thanks gowaga68, I tried ringing this it was same result I got

then send them a mail.. i remember the woman saying why didn't you send us mail when the phone didn't go through.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
nairaspace:

Hello bro,
I checked utad and the link said...

Go to application

Available from:

1st phase: 16/06 to 14/07

2nd phase: 01/08 to 31/08

I clicked on the Go to application but it came up with "you are not authorised to access this page"

What exactly are they saying?

................................................................................................

For IPB, what do we do about the following sections... since the person is going for Bsc. Shouldnt it just be WAEC?

• Authenticated certificate confirming the approval in a secondary education course or in a legally equivalent course; (*)
• Authenticated certificate of all the course units and grades obtained in the secondary, and, if applicable, certificate of approval in the final exams and grades obtained; (*)

I will greatly appreciate a clarification.

Thank you once again.
I think utad admission is closed for now...they start issuing new admission letter late next month for new session...they can't even send am an extension letter till next month to resume, I have to be there this month. If you want the man in charge of their admission I can send you his email.

For ipb...just take your waec or neco certificate and secondary school transcript duly stamped by ministry of education and foreign affairs to portugal embassy and tell them a school requested you to do result verification and to get embassy stamp on your result copy, they will charge 55k and embassy lawyer will come for verification and take the result to embassy. After you got embassy stamp on your result, send it to ipb and get your admssion letter from them.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
gowaga68:

Our case will never be a failure by God's grace... and we will never need any appeal.
Amen o.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
idoo4love:
saw his mail too.. The guy English self na waaaa.....Bro any news
No news yet...I have to wait like 3weeks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
gowaga68:
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers and Happy Sunday to everyone here!

Please I would like to ask questions on Sponsors Bank Statement.

What will happen if the sponsor isn't my family nor employee? and wants to sponsor the trip with his/her company account/s lastly would I be asked of what benefit is my trip to him/her?

Nothing wrong with that, you just have to prove to them you are related.
You either put it as uncle or aunt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.