Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (203156 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
moneybag100:

Nothing wrong with that, you just have to prove to them you are related.
You either put it as uncle or aunt.
Ok, and how about saying S/He being my cousin and like how many month statement should the statement of account be?
Thanks for the input.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
gowaga68:

Ok, and how about saying S/He being my cousin and like how many month statement should the statement of account be?
Thanks for the input.
Cousin not suitable.
Six month.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
moneybag100:

Cousin not suitable.
Six month.
Okay thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 6:17am On Mar 18, 2015
gowaga68:

Thanks for the input.
uncle/aunty!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2015
tdayof:
uncle/aunty!

okay , will keep that in mind..

today marks 30 days of asking for verification from the embassy.
still counting and expecting.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tlk2Prince(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello Portugal fams I greet y'all and wish you guys all the best. I know am not suppose to post diz on portugal thread abeg make una no vex.
I want to apply for UG programe in Bulgaria and one of the requirements is to get a medical certificate! I don't know how to go about it, I'd appreciate if any1 is familiar about it to put me thru thanx
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Hello Portugal fams I greet y'all and wish you guys all the best. I know am not suppose to post diz on portugal thread abeg make una no vex.
I want to apply for UG programe in Bulgaria and one of the requirements is to get a medical certificate! I don't know how to go about it, I'd appreciate if any1 is familiar about it to put me thru thanx

Walk to any general hospital around you and ask for medical certificate. The price varies from location to location.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Portugal Embassy in Nigeria

Plot 3655, Orinoco Crescent
(off River Kubani Street, off Nile Street)
Maitama
Abuja
Nigéria
Phone:0903-780-8670
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Lirexserus: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2015
please can anyone tell me the requirements and rang of fees for an Msc in Portugal?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Good Day and Happy new week.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2015
this thread is no longer lively any news from those that apply for visa?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
ofime123:
yea
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
ofime123:
I tire o.. Well whatever maybe the case I wish them luck..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
ofime123:
So what do you expect people to do? They should just be blabbing when there's no news?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
moneybag100:

So what do you expect people to do? They should just be blabbing when there's no news?
no wahala if there is any news u guys should let us know because am abt to apply for my msc. please is there anyone in the house applying for a master degree? I want info from him. ejowo edami lo un
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2015
moneybag100:

I wonder..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
moneybag100:

No need of blabbing my guy...
At all expecting for news: can't you all mind your business and look else where (google) for more information of what ever you want to hear or know? And keep your prayers of "Luck" to your selves..
Wishing my self luck!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
gowaga68:

No need of blabbing my guy...
At all expecting for news: can't you all mind your business and look else where (google) for more information of what ever you want to hear or know? And keep your prayers of "Luck" to your selves..
Wishing my self luck!
Are you through with the verification?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
moneybag100:

Are you through with the verification?
Still on.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
gowaga68:

Still on.
That's one thing why I don't like about the embassy, they are too slow in processing ....I have to resume this month now...and am very sure the won't call me this month....a girl that was given visa last month said it was processed for 1 month and 2 weeks.
All the best sha.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
moneybag100:

That's one thing why I don't like about the embassy, they are too slow in processing ....I have to resume this month now...and am very sure the won't call me this month....a girl that was given visa last month said it was processed for 1 month and 2 weeks.
All the best sha.
Amen...the lawyer was at my place last week ,hoping to hear from the embassy soon...God help us all

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
moneybag100:

All the best sha.
Bro.... just applied yesterday. I was admitted to resume in February but not possible again Last two weeks when I was at the embassy I met a guy that came for his visa. I think they are still given visa. Many people I met with different complaints. Some are using agents while they're still the one running around, and yet the agent will collect money. Our own processing still smooth. Some weren't called since last year till now. some don't knw the status of their visa application.. Everything na luck, I wish everybody good luck.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demaejy:

Bro.... just applied yesterday. I was admitted to resume in February but not possible again Last two weeks when I was at the embassy I met a guy that came for his visa. I think they are still given visa. Many people I met with different complaints. Some are using agents while they're still the one running around, and yet the agent will collect money. Our own processing still smooth. Some weren't called since last year till now. some don't knw the status of their visa application.. Everything na luck, I wish everybody good luck.
Wao that's cool to hear they are still giving visa......were you given new admission letter by ipb...when are you resuming now?
Hope the resumption won't affect mine o...I was suppose to resume this month.
Best of luck to us.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
idoo4love:
Amen...the lawyer was at my place last week ,hoping to hear from the embassy soon...God help us all
Amen o....I think they should call you after the election.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
moneybag100:

Amen o....I think they should call you after the election.
I think so
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
moneybag100:

Wao that's cool to hear they are still giving visa......were you given new admission letter by ipb...when are you resuming now?
Hope the resumption won't affect mine o...I was suppose to resume this month.
Best of luck to us.
Will be resuming by September ... I don't think it will affect you. Hv you gotten ur Acceptance letter from Ipb?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
idoo4love:
Man, your processing is moving smooth I tell you. No be Feb you submit?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demaejy:

Will be resuming by September ... I don't think it will affect you. Hv you gotten ur Acceptance letter from Ipb?
You know I used UTAD...but I will still get it when I go for my visa, will request for my educational document stamped by embassy for it.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demaejy:

how long before resumption can someone apply for visa
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:
how long before resumption can someone apply for visa
I do not really knw. The consular saw my date of resumption and didn't say anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires

Viewing this topic: Aduke007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.