Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (201570 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
ofime123:
when did u submit ur document? cus am expecting a call from them too and I submit mine in april
did that since Feb.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hello house, I'm so happy wit wot u guys ar doin here. God bless u all. Please I nid u guys help, I'm a graduate seeking M.Sc program in ipb. I'm askd 2 authenticate my transcript @ d embassy and I've already certified it @ MOE nd MOF but wen I went 2 d embassy on friday,dy said dy don't attend 2 applicants on fridays except tuesdays and thursdays. Hopfully I wil b dia nxt wk tuesday again but I want 2 confirm dis b4 I go so I can get mysef prepared. Wot do dy mean by 15euros per document,is it my transcript a document or dy will address it by no of pages? Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tundeham: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
teabolarin:
Hello house, I'm so happy wit wot u guys ar doin here. God bless u all. Please I nid u guys help, I'm a graduate seeking M.Sc program in ipb. I'm askd 2 authenticate my transcript @ d embassy and I've already certified it @ MOE nd MOF but wen I went 2 d embassy on friday,dy said dy don't attend 2 applicants on fridays except tuesdays and thursdays. Hopfully I wil b dia nxt wk tuesday again but I want 2 confirm dis b4 I go so I can get mysef prepared. Wot do dy mean by 15euros per document,is it my transcript a document or dy will address it by no of pages? Thank you

Hello teabolarin,
Am also recently offered a scholarship to study at Instituto Superior Technico, Lisbon for my M.Sc and I have been requested to arrive in Lisbon between Sept 1 to Sept 7 2015. I contacted the embassy and was told to authenticate my docs at MFA, please I would like to know how you did yours, the process,cost and time? Can I get it done in one day,cos am planning going to Abuja next week for the document authentication and to also submit my docs for visa application.
Also, I would like to ask if the transcript to be authenticated is an official transcript addressed to the consular because I have an original copy of my transcript with me which is my copy, don't if I can use it for the purpose.
Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
tundeham:

Hello teabolarin,
Am also recently offered a scholarship to study at Instituto Superior Technico, Lisbon and I have been requested to arrive in Lisbon between Sept 1 to Sept 7 2015. I contacted the embassy and was told to authenticate my docs at MFA, please I would like to know how you did yours, the process,cost and time? Can I get it done in one day,cos am planning going to Abuja next week for the document authentication and to also submit my docs for visa application.

Thank you.

Hi Tundeham
I tink u should b able 2 do evrytin in a day dou I did my own by proxy nd dnt even knw hw much he did it 4 me. Sory bro can't giv u much info abt d process.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tundeham: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
teabolarin:

Hi Tundeham
I tink u should b able 2 do evrytin in a day dou I did my own by proxy nd dnt even knw hw much he did it 4 me. Sory bro can't giv u much info abt d process.

Thank you sir!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 4:33am On Jun 21, 2015
tundeham:

Thank you sir!

U ar welcom bro. Please how did u apply 4 d scholarship or wot ar d criteria and did u apply 4 both admission and scholarship at d same time?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2015
teabolarin:
OK now guy what u need to do is certified ur document in ministry of education and ministry of foreign affair it cost about 1500 per document if u want it done that same day after u are through with the two ministry u can proceed to Portugal embassy for authentication and it will be done by nuc when the embassy is through with the verification from nuc u will be call to come and collect it or rather u will be ask if u want it for visa processing but for ipb u will collect ur document from the embassy and send it to the sch then after u have ur admission letter u will just apply for visa note the embassy verification takes up to 3month lol as am talking to u am also waiting for the embassy verification and I submitted my document since April i also wanted to apply for MSc in ipb that's all I can help for now
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2015
teabolarin:
note again u will not be ask to pay the 15 euro on Tuesday only when ur document have been verified that's when u will pay the 15 euro and is per document
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2015
ofime123:
note again u will not be ask to pay the 15 euro on Tuesday only when ur document have been verified that's when u will pay the 15 euro and is per document

Hi dear Ofime
Thank you very much 4 d info bro. U submited since april nd u stil didn't get a call from them till now? Chai dats serious oo. Ar u sure I won't try another embassy cos from d mail I got frm ipb, it says I can also verify it frm any embassy nd nt particularly portugese's. All d same tanx bro
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2015
ofime123:
OK now guy what u need to do is certified ur document in ministry of education and ministry of foreign affair it cost about 1500 per document if u want it done that same day after u are through with the two ministry u can proceed to Portugal embassy for authentication and it will be done by nuc when the embassy is through with the verification from nuc u will be call to come and collect it or rather u will be ask if u want it for visa processing but for ipb u will collect ur document from the embassy and send it to the sch then after u have ur admission letter u will just apply for visa note the embassy verification takes up to 3month lol as am talking to u am also waiting for the embassy verification and I submitted my document since April i also wanted to apply for MSc in ipb that's all I can help for now

Kk bro, 1 tin again. Am I goin 2 submit d transcript wit my olevel result cos it ws both I certified @ MOE nd MOF. Also dia is a letter attached to dem from MOE minister addressd 2 portugal embassy. I don't knw if urs had dat same letter too
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tundeham: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
teabolarin:

U ar welcom bro. Please how did u apply 4 d scholarship or wot ar d criteria and did u apply 4 both admission and scholarship at d same time?

It is an Erasmus+ JMD scholarship to follow the Erasmus JMD programme on Groundwater and Global Change, the first semester of the programme will commence at IST Lisbon in September 2015. The coordinating institution, I applied for the scholarship is UNESCO-IHE, Delft where I will have the second semester.
Please I wanna be clarified about some issues..
1. The documents to be authenticated at MOE and MFA, are they the original documents or photocopies.
2. Are we submitting original docs for visa application
3. The transcript to be authenticated, is it an official transcript addressed to the consular? Because I already have an original copy of my transcript which is my own copy that I intend to use for the purpose
4. Do I need to book an appointment at the embassy for submission of docs for visa application.

Thank you sir
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
tundeham:

It is an Erasmus+ JMD scholarship to follow the Erasmus JMD programme on Groundwater and Global Change, the first semester of the programme will commence at IST Lisbon in September 2015. The coordinating institution, I applied for the scholarship is UNESCO-IHE, Delft where I will have the second semester.
Please I wanna be clarified about some issues..
1. The documents to be authenticated at MOE and MFA, are they the original documents or photocopies.
2. Are we submitting original docs for visa application
3. The transcript to be authenticated, is it an official transcript addressed to the consular? Because I already have an original copy of my transcript which is my own copy that I intend to use for the purpose
4. Do I need to book an appointment at the embassy for submission of docs for visa application.

Thank you sir

Kk bro.
U wil go wit d original documents then I tink dy wil mak a photocopy.
I tink u wil submit d certified photocopy frm d MOF nd MOE but also go wit d original.
U don't hav 2 address d transcript to d consular,u can use dat same 1
U dnt nid 2 book any appointment dou dy nly attend 2 applicants on tuesdays nd thursdays.

I tink I've answered ur questions, all d best man.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tundeham: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
teabolarin:

Kk bro.
U wil go wit d original documents then I tink dy wil mak a photocopy.
I tink u wil submit d certified photocopy frm d MOF nd MOE but also go wit d original.
U don't hav 2 address d transcript to d consular,u can use dat same 1
U dnt nid 2 book any appointment dou dy nly attend 2 applicants on tuesdays nd thursdays.

I tink I've answered ur questions, all d best man.

Teabolarin

Thank you bro,you are too much.
Wish you the very best also.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
i believe Portugal embassy in Nigeria are not organise yet how can they be verifying document for 3month what will then happen if one apply for visa this pple are not serious if they eventually call me that my document is ready I will keep it and apply January next year because one can't meet up with all this delay from the embassy September is by the corner.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
ofime123:
i believe Portugal embassy in Nigeria are not organise yet how can they be verifying document for 3month what will then happen if one apply for visa this pple are not serious if they eventually call me that my document is ready I will keep it and apply January next year because one can't meet up with all this delay from the embassy September is by the corner.
I tire o my Bro, at long run they will tell you to have a block account which i dont seems to understand what they mean.
all the best sha!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
gowaga68:

I tire o my Bro, at long run they will tell you to have a block account which i dont seems to understand what they mean.
all the best sha!
lol
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
gowaga68:

all the best sha!
Is that what they are doing now? block account? I even heard that they are operating only in two days in a week now.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
ofime123:

H Ofime123 pls try nd answer my previous questions. Tanx
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Demaejy:

Is that what they are doing now? block account? I even heard that they are operating only in two days in a week now.
thats it o.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
gowaga68:
thats it o.
Can u come online?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
teabolarin:

H Ofime123 pls try nd answer my previous questions. Tanx
i don't know if u can do it in another embassy and I dont think is a wise idea since the sch is in Portugal how will they accept a stamp of other country am not too sure.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by teabolarin: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2015
ofime123:
i don't know if u can do it in another embassy and I dont think is a wise idea since the sch is in Portugal how will they accept a stamp of other country am not too sure.

Kk tanx bro. But am I goin 2 submit d transcript
wit my olevel result cos it ws both I certified @ MOE
nd MOF. Also dia is a letter attached to dem from
MOE minister addressd 2 portugal embassy. I don't
knw if urs had dat same letter too
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demaejy:

Can u come online?
been on exile from whatsapp.. hw about FB?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by muskham(f): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
can someone let me know on what day the embassy attend to people and what time please, I called and called, just fed up with them jare. I need to verify marriage certificate, I want to know what is required to do this. do anyone have an idea pls?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tundeham: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Hello guys,

Please I urgently need an accommodation in Lisbon, Portugal as I need proof of accommodation in Portugal for my visa approval at Portugal embassy.

If anyone can help, I will pay for the rent upon arrival in Lisbon. I will get my scholarship payment as soon as I arrive in Portugal.

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by flexxingprince(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guys,

Who will arrive Portugal on or before November this year. I will need someone who can assist me get some items from my bro in naija. It will nice to read from you. (bruluton@yahoo.com)
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
tundeham:
Hello guys,

Please I urgently need an accommodation in Lisbon, Portugal as I need proof of accommodation in Portugal for my visa approval at Portugal embassy.

If anyone can help, I will pay for the rent upon arrival in Lisbon. I will get my scholarship payment as soon as I arrive in Portugal.

Thank you.
would have helped but cant disclose much here.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by zoghys: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Anyone with update from the Portugal embassy?, i have submitted my application since March 11th and am yet to hear from them. A guy i met there when i was submitting my application, but submitted after me(after march 11th) said they refuse his application with no reason.

The whole saga is getting weird.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2015
I think something should be done about refusing prospective student visa without given reasons and for those annoying delays.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
gowaga68:

I think something should be done about refusing prospective student visa without given reasons and for those annoying delays.
gowaga abeg any info this month will make it the 3rd month I submit my doc just fot verification ooo i call the line and it was switch off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.