Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202722 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Anthoniuf: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good afternoon fellas, please I will have to know if any university still have intake for February 2016 for undergraduate program in engineering
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tundeham: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
It's good to have faith and believe in God, God has the power to do anything. I just got a call from Portugal embassy this evening that my visa has been granted. I blessed the name of the Lord for his great mercy.

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by earlj8670: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Dear friend,

I think the Portuguese embassy in Abuja, Nigeria is a scam and they are just there to exploit or con student out of their 50 euro for legalisation and intereptation.

Why will a student visa be refuse and the embassy cannot provide a reason why it was refuse. Even if you venture to appeal, they willnot give you any reason and just keep wasting time. Appeal will take longer than normal process. They are fraudster and before going there be wise and know where you are going to put your money.

If you are hit by same problem, we can write directly to Ministry of Foreign Affairs: gabinete.ministro@mne.gov.pt. I am sure as many as we can they will relook upon our plight.

Preferably, let that all witch who is from Akwa ibom, who cannot read Portuguese get out of the embassy and let competent VISA officer come there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
earlj8670:
Dear friend,

I think the Portuguese embassy in Abuja, Nigeria is a scam and they are just there to exploit or con student out of their 50 euro for legalisation and intereptation.

Why will a student visa be refuse and the embassy cannot provide a reason why it was refuse. Even if you venture to appeal, they willnot give you any reason and just keep wasting time. Appeal will take longer than normal process. They are fraudster and before going there be wise and know where you are going to put your money.

If you are hit by same problem, we can write directly to Ministry of Foreign Affairs: gabinete.ministro@mne.gov.pt. I am sure as many as we can they will relook upon our plight.

Preferably, let that all witch who is from Akwa ibom, who cannot read Portuguese get out of the embassy and let competent VISA officer come there.
I have been hoping and expecting to see or hear something like this.
It's better writing to their MFA cos I said they are scamming Nigerians and we as Nigerians need to do something about it by making too much noise, they issue visa to footballers whithin a short while but not the same is done to Student who are also going there to spend their hard earn cash.
Nice one and will you all the best.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
tundeham:
It's good to have faith and believe in God, God has the power to do anything. I just got a call from Portugal embassy this evening that my visa has been granted. I blessed the name of the Lord for his great mercy.
Congrats,
I just submitted mine yesterday and expecting to hear Positive result from them as the Consular seems to know his work unlike that Symbol of Bad Luck (that woman).
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Tunexyakins: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2015
tundeham:

Hello Tunde. Please I submitted around the same period.can I get more info from u. Please kindly send ur number to tunexyakins@yahoo.com.thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cc;moneybag100 what's up with your application.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tundeham: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Got my visa today at portugal embassy, I thank the almighty God. You shall all receive mercy from God and you shall be granted visa also, the God that did mine will do yours too (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
tundeham:
Got my visa today at portugal embassy, I thank the almighty God. You shall all receive mercy from God and you shall be granted visa also, the God that did mine will do yours too (Amen)
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Yusira(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
It will take how long for portugal reunion visa in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Yusira(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
tundeham: Got my visa today at portugal embassy, I thank the almighty God. You shall all receive mercy from God and you shall be granted visa also, the God that did mine will do yours too (Amen) How long have you apply?

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by uchman(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
tygreen:
@paulinsing,try ipb and apply for there master's program.Before its closes. I just applied for m.sc management to or search thru using masters portal in portugal
Documents required for processing are;
1. International passport ( scan page of the
bio-data)
2. Secondary school certificate
3. Birth certificate.
4. Passport photograph
5. Bachelor degree certificate (if applying for
master)
6. transcript of Bachelor degree.
7.Application form(to be given)
8. declaration of Honor form(to be given)

Note you have to notarized the your b.SC cert and transcript by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs all in Abuja

What. Your email or phone no

Hello brother is 3rd class eligible to apply for masters?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Any one else gotten visa lately?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Hello all,
Any news on those that submitted their visa application?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Drpain: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Hello house, please i need to know the financial requirements for student visa to portugal i. e statement of account. (sponsor and student). Also, i need schools offering agric related courses in english for Bsc. someone help me please.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by darlingtonNYIG(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls I am currently processing for my masters in the USA for HRM but since reading through this Portugal thread I think I have an interest there and want to also process for it in case but God forbid the US fails. Hence my question is, what Uni can I apply for masters in Human Resource Management and what's the cost like and its necessary requirements? I can do with links if any. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Any news?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by willian10: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
tundeham:
Hello guys, I was at the embassy last Thursday 2nd July 2015 and submitted my documents for visa application. I didn't pass through the long process of verification,maybe because I already have my admission letter,acceptance letter and other documents. The consular just requested for the documents and wrote a teller for me to pay 55euros to Ecobank for translation and authentication of my police character certificate,infact I didn't spend much time at the embassy,everything was sharply. I just pray God help all of us and we shall all be favoured by God's grace.
Hello bro, which course do u apply for, which school, how did u go about the processing
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by water4: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
@tygreen
Do you mean we have to authenticate/stamp the documents before application atall?

Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tosinleko: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello everyone please is it compulsory for one to have a proof of English for ipb for masters program or is there any other way one can avoid it thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Hello, can you help me to apply for this your scholarship?. I will be grateful if you can provide the detail application procedure. You can also pm me. Thanks in advance
tundeham:
Hello guys,

Please I urgently need an accommodation in Lisbon, Portugal as I need proof of accommodation in Portugal for my visa approval at Portugal embassy.

If anyone can help, I will pay for the rent upon arrival in Lisbon. I will get my scholarship payment as soon as I arrive in Portugal.

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by zoghys: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
happy new year to the house, and all folks out there. Any body with news that gladens the heart from the Portugal embassy?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
HelloT:

Bro how far.... are you down to start legalizing on the 20th?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 12:17am On Mar 28, 2016
bestdeals0:
Hi dear. Happy easter. Pls can u help me with ur contact?.. Either for calls on WhatsApp... Wanna get an info frm u about what u posted on WhatsApp... I mean d challenge u wanna start with 40euros/$....wanna join u pls. Thanks.
Hi guys ,i hope this will help ...dont waste your time with this portugal stuff.....u rather save your money and time....coz the end of everything is ZERO....food for thought.......

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ode2416pt: 6:16pm On May 27, 2016
Dear all,

I want to apply for student visa at Portugal embassy but I heard they use to do verification of certificate and transcript first, who knows whether it is possible to boycott this verification process and go ahead with the visa application because I heard the verification process do take time.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HOLUVICTORY(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
TheRoyalprince:
I stand to be corrected in a good manner way even though am in portugal.

Hello TheRoyalprince, please how is study in purtugal now?
Please can an average Nigerian still afford to school there?
In earnest expectation of your reply.
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by chiefolotu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please have just been refused a portugal visa;

Reason; Justification of the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.

They said i can appeal, Please how do i go about this? Anyone with information please....
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
You write an appeal letter and give them more info on ur purpose and condition of intent staying in Portugal
chiefolotu:
Please have just been refused a portugal visa;

Reason; Justification of the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.

They said i can appeal, Please how do i go about this? Anyone with information please....
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by chiefolotu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
ikswiss:
You write an appeal letter and give them more info on ur purpose and condition of intent staying in Portugal

Thank you very much. I really appreciate. Do i just write as email or have to re-submit documents again?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
No email man you write a letter to them with more documents the requested this isn't that hard think smart and think Nigerian smiley
chiefolotu:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate. Do i just write as email or have to re-submit documents again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.