Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202361 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
moneybag100:
Same here bro...I just received a paypal invoice payment....I don't understand what's the payment for, may be for acceptance or application fee.
Guys... what are we going to do? That's almost 30k... Is it for application or acceptance? Prince please come and help us.And the email is automated and you can't reply even if you do, it will bounce back.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
HelloT:
Guys... what are we going to do? That's almost 30k... Is it for application or acceptance? Prince please come and help us.And the email is automated and you can't reply even if you do, it will bounce back.
I can only paid if is for acceptance...I have paid enough application fee that don't yield anything.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
moneybag100:
I can only paid if is for acceptance...I have paid enough application fee that don't yield anything.
Bro I think we've been admitted. Just saw the list of those admitted in the second phase result download and check your name http://www.utad.pt/vPT/Area2/servicos/ServicosAcademicos/concursos/aes/Documents/2014/EstudanteInternacional2014_F2.pdf TheRoylprince should please come and put us through na abeg.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
HelloT:
Bro I think we've been admitted. Just saw the list of those admitted in the second phase result download and check your name http://www.utad.pt/vPT/Area2/servicos/ServicosAcademicos/concursos/aes/Documents/2014/EstudanteInternacional2014_F2.pdf TheRoylprince should please come and put us through na abeg.
The school sent this file to me...but I couldn't see anything there when I download it...maybe its my phone...could you please paste list of Nigerians name u think admitted or I check it on computer tomorrow.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
moneybag100:
The school sent this file to me...but I couldn't see anything there when I download it...maybe its my phone...could you please paste list of Nigerians name u think admitted or I check it on computer tomorrow.
Seen it yet?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hope you've seen your name there? Do you think we should pay? if we pay what next? Do you know if those guy theroyalprince said were processing there own during the first phase have been giving visa?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by lillaowow(m): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2014
The PDF list you posted is another thing bro.. Pls, send the admission list link...seems I've been admitted
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2014
HelloT: Hope you've seen your name there? Do you think we should pay? if we pay what next? Do you know if those guy theroyalprince said were processing there own during the first phase have been giving visa?
Have seen my name thanks....na to pay 125 remain bdat.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2014
HelloT: Hope you've seen your name there? Do you think we should pay? if we pay what next? Do you know if those guy theroyalprince said were processing there own during the first phase have been giving visa?
Have seen my name but hope its for February intake? thanks....na to pay 125 remain bdat.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by acadollar(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Somebody pls respond to me
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
acadollar:
Somebody pls respond to me
Let him check www.utad.pt
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
moneybag100:

Have seen my name thanks....na to pay 125 remain bdat.

Congrat bro
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Soyedele1:

Congrat bro
Thanks bro though no yet official statement from the school or any procedure. Am still a family of the italian thread....an alternative wouldn't kill only increase chances...
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
moneybag100:

Thanks bro though no yet official statement from the school or any procedure. Am still a family of the italian thread....an alternative wouldn't kill only increase chances...

Lol. Since yu have seen your name, maybe after the 125euros, the schl will tell yu what to do nxt. Pls keep this thread updated as e dey do and is there any admission application that is still on?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Soyedele1:

Lol. Since yu have seen your name, maybe after the 125euros, the schl will tell yu what to do nxt. Pls keep this thread updated as e dey do and is there any admission application that is still on?
Lol....still check www.utad.pt they have many entries intake.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by lillaowow(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
moneybag100:

Have seen my name but hope its for February intake? thanks....na to pay 125 remain bdat.

My name is there too.. But I've got other plans right now.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
lillaowow:

My name is there too.. But I've got other plans right now.
What plans?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by lillaowow(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2014
moneybag100:

What plans?

wink
Your boy is loyal sir.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2014
Is anyone planning to pay? I'm thinking of paying but only if they will move my admission to spring next year cos it will be hard to legalize docs before registration starts october. Theroyalprince please help us na, did your guys pay this fee when they were admitted? And again, please do I need to legalize primary school first school leaving cert or only waec? thanks bro.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

I'm here on a long time break and the best for me is to apply here.
You should have ask me what type of visa am applying for.
For UTAD, I was told they offer admission to Nigerian applicants. I was even send a Pm by the guy I know at the school. Pls let me know if anyone is offered admission here.
Good morning bro... please we've been admitted, help us in any way you can with first hand info. We were asked to pay 125 euros... did you guys pay? Been waiting for your input that's why I've not payed it. Should I go ahead and pay and what next?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by acadollar(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
HelloT:

Good morning bro... please we've been admitted, help us in any way you can with first hand info. We were asked to pay 125 euros... did you guys pay? Been waiting for your input that's why I've not payed it. Should I go ahead and pay and what next?
Hi pls ..that sch UTAD does not offer Engineering courses ..pls help with school offering Engineeeing courses.
thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
acadollar:

Hi pls ..that sch UTAD does not offer Engineering courses ..pls help with school offering Engineeeing courses.
thanks
They do.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 12:59am On Oct 06, 2014
You've received an invoice

Hello ,

UTAD sent you an invoice for €125.00 EUR.

Note from UTAD
THIS PAYMENT IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICANT TO SPECIAL ADMISSION REGIME - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN UTAD

View and Pay Invoice

VisaMastercard American Express DiscoverPayPalPayPal Credit
Summary of this invoice

Sent to
Sent from UTAD
sautad@utad.pt
Invoice number 0009
Date payment is due Oct 3, 2014
Amount €125.00

What next my pple??
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2014
I'm sorry all.
Mail the school that they should send you the admission letter hard copy, that during your registration when you report to the school, you will pay the application fee with the tuition fee.
The next step is to proceed to Portuguese Embassy for verification of your documents before visa application.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by acadollar(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
HelloT:

They do.
somebody should help me with a break down of how to apply pls
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by acadollar(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
HelloT:

They do.
somebody should pls help me with a break down of how to apply pls
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
acadollar:

Search for schools, check their application date, I think most has stopped but you can still check to know when feb intake will start. I tried 3 schools, Evora, Utad and University of Algarve. So check them out. If you have any more info, try to read the thread from start to finish.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
HelloT:

I emailed the school thrice on friday no response yet.....I don't know what they are trying to do now...
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2014
I have call the school too.
The guy I know there said he will discuss with the admission office if they can give waiver to Nigeria applicants.
I'm expecting the guy reply any moment from now.
Once the guy hit me, I will hit you too.
My problem now is those that "pile up overseas university admission letter". Once they got admitted, oti tan niyen.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
I have call the school too.
The guy I know there said he will discuss with the admission office if they can give waiver to Nigeria applicants.
I'm expecting the guy reply any moment from now.
Once the guy hit me, I will hit you too.
My problem now is those that "pile up overseas university admission letter". Once they got admitted, oti tan niyen.
Thanks bro....I will surely make move once received admission letter and I guess many people here too....they haven't replied email since and kindly tell them t move Nigerians admission to february because the portugal consular told me the process takes 3 month and I can begin my visa application by November.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Once again thanks..we really appreciate..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by uchman(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2014
acadollar:

Acadollar,
Please Now you are here with first hand experience of S.Korea, can you help me to make the best choice between Portugal and S.Korea... If possible break it down a lil bit bro...PEACE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.