Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202931 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2014
Everything has been cleared now.
For those admitted, The school will email you your admission letter any moment from now.
You can start your verification and visa process as soon as possible.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
For those admitted, The school will email you your admission letter any moment from now.
Thanks very much bro, you are the best!!!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
For Undergraduate application: Portugal has just passed a law this year that all applicant have to legalized their educational docs for admission and visa but some schools have not adopted it so you can use that opportunity to apply to school of your choice. As for Postgraduate, you don't need such, you only have to authenticate your transcript/result from NUC.
is the bold part applicable to this school? am asking because legalization process take time....am sure the school will commence registration by next month.
@ TheRoyalprince......how do will go about this undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
bro, one more problem, please kindly help us tell them to shift the admission to February because it was stated on the letter that we are to resume by October which is not possible to process visa by then and Accommodation issue, i heard accommodation certificate is needed for visa application. thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneybag100:

bro, one more problem, please kindly help us tell them to shift the admission to February because it was stated on the letter that we are to resume by October which is not possible to process visa by then and Accommodation issue, i heard accommodation certificate is needed for visa application. thanks.
Sorry what letter are you talking about? i never received any letter from the school.
secondly have you legalize your document?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
surethings:

Sorry what letter are you talking about? i never received any letter from the school.
secondly have you legalize your document?

I received my admission letter from the school and no, I haven't done legalization that's why I said it should be written for february intake so to have enough time.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneybag100:

I received my admission letter from the school and no, I haven't done legalization that's why I said it should written for february intake so to have enough time.
Bro... are you in Lag? please let's all do it together.... shey is only waec we have to legalize? or do we need to add junior waec and primary school testimonial? And again do we need secondary school transcript?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
I think changing from october to feb isn't a big deal... Hope the embassy will allow us start legalization even tho it's written october 15? the main ish is legalization and visa... Than theroyalprince you dey try for us no be small. God bless you bro.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Okay i got it in my spam box....my problem is legalization of document document....according to the school registration begin on 15th oct.....8days

@TheRoyalprince...pls can you help us talk to the school authorities to postpone our admission to 2 cycle(February)? please let them know that it take up 3months to legalize document in Nigeria
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
HelloT:

Bro... are you in Lag? please let's all do it together.... shey is only waec we have to legalize? or do we need to add junior waec and primary school testimonial? And again do we need secondary school transcript?
Am not in lag am in ilorin, kwara state.....you just need to legalize you weac only but you need secondary school transcript for portugal embassy...have the school send you your admission letter? What resumption date written on it? I emailed the school to re send me another letter for spring intake...the portuguese embassy woman adviced me to start my process by November.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneybag100:

Am not in lag am in ilorin, kwara state.....you just need to legalize you weac only but you need secondary school transcript for portugal embassy...have the school send you your admission letter? What resumption date written on it? I emailed the school to re send me another letter for spring intake...the portuguese embassy woman adviced me to start my process by November.
Yea 15th october. I don't know if the embassy we accept if we verbally tell them it's against february intake? Hope theroyalprince and his friend can help us out.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
HelloT:

Yea 15th october. I don't know if the embassy we accept if we verbally tell them it's against february intake? Hope theroyalprince and his friend can help us out.
I doubt the embassy will accept that, I think the school can re send another letter for February...I have emailed them if they can....I was given 2 admission letter with 2 different courses.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneybag100:

Any response from them? i notice they hardly reply mails. pls let me know once they send you admission letter for spring intake
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm in talk with the school for February intake.
Don't worry about the date that was stated on the admission letter, keep your head straight, go on with the verification process and focus your way to the top.
I will get back to you on what they decide.
Those sending me PM should stop. If you want to kill this thread continue sending me PM.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Don't worry about the date that was stated on the admission letter, keep your head straight, go on with the verification process and focus your way to the top.
Those sending me PM should stop. If you want to kill this thread continue sending me PM.
Thanks bro...and also about accommodation..because I heard its required for visa
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
moneybag100:

Thanks bro...and also about accommodation..because I heard its required for visa
I think we should focus on legalization first... then when it's time to apply for visa we can worry about that one. Abeg when do you intend starting? Let's do it together.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=HelloT post=26970853]
I think we should focus on legalization first... then when it's time to apply for visa we can worry about that one. Abeg when do you intend starting? Let's do it together.[/quot]
Bro, I know what am saying....is better to do everything now because the school are slow in response and theroyalprince might not be here then.....the portuguese consular here told me if I want to start visa process for February in take that I shouldn't start too early and that I can start by November for visa success since its 3 month process...
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
HelloT:

I think we should focus on legalization first... then when it's time to apply for visa we can worry about that one. Abeg when do you intend starting? Let's do it together.

I know what am saying....is better to do everything now
because the school are slow in response and theroyalprince
might not be here then.....the portuguese consular here told
me if I want to start visa process for February in take that I
shouldn't start too early and that I can start by November
for visa success since its 3 month process...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
You guys should go on with the verification and legalization.
I'm 100% optimistic that they will consider you guys.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
You guys should go on with the verification and legalization.
I'm 100% optimistic that they will consider you guys.
God Bless you my brother.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
HelloT:

God Bless you my brother.
When are you starting your process?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
moneybag100:

When are you starting your process?
Still trying to get some time off from work... do you know how many days it will take to authenticate at min of edu and foreign affairs then submitting to embassy? want to know how many days I go plan... would have loved to go with a fellow NL. And again do you know if it's possible for a third party to do these things on my behalf?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
HelloT:

Still trying to get some time off from work... do you know how many days it will take to authenticate at min of edu and foreign affairs then submitting to embassy? want to know how many days I go plan... would have loved to go with a fellow NL. And again do you know if it's possible for a third party to do these things on my behalf?
I heard it shouldn't take a day.....me am planing to go by November 1 as the consular woman told me....but still contemplating to go earlier....third party can legalize and authenticate for you at ministry abuja but third party can't submit for verification for you at Port embassy...which is better to go yourself and do this once and for all.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
moneybag100:

I heard it shouldn't take a day.....me am planing to go by November 1 as the consular woman told me....but still contemplating to go earlier....third party can't legalize and authenticate for you at ministry abuja but third party can't submit for verification for you at Port embassy...which is better to go yourself and do this once and for all.
Okay then I might go to Abuja on Oct 19 and do it on the 20th. Do you know how much Min of edu and F.affairs own will cost? Anybody that wants to go on the same date should indicate here so we can go together.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2014
I'll try talk to 2 or 3 more schools to see if they can admit Nigerians so that they won't be traffic/hold up at UTAD like Oshodi and Ikotun hold up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
I'll try talk to 2 or 3 more schools to see if they can admit Nigerians so that they won't be traffic/hold up at UTAD like Oshodi and Ikotun hold up. grin grin
Looool thanks bro. God bless you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by justwise(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

So true

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Bro, any success story on the extension?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kktes: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
u are 2 much man!waiting gently 4 this. tanks!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kktes: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2014
@moneybag and co, congrats guys!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2014
moneybag100:

Bro, any success story on the extension?
Ogbeni Moneybag100,
Na how much dey inside your bag wey you want carry go spend for Portugal? abi na T-Bag of Prison Break send you go Panama to get the some money before you go Portugal? If Captain Bellick catch you, Fox River go welcome you.
Moreover, I only know one Ogbeni which is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbe----, Omisore can testify this too. How did you arrive to Moneybag100? If askari of Fox River and Osun catch you, wa sa laye.
(Lol)
Don't worry about the February Intake, everything is intact, just go on with the verification process.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kktes: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

Ogbeni Moneybag100,
Na how much dey inside your bag wey you want carry go spend for Portugal? abi na T-Bag of Prison Break send you go Panama to get the money some before you go Portugal? If Captain Bellick catch you, Fox River go welcome you.
Moreover, I only know one Ogbeni which is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbe----, Omisore can testify this too. How did you arrive to Moneybag100? If askari of Fox River and Osun catch you, wa sa laye.
(Lol)
Don't worry about the February Intake, everything is intact, just go on with the verification process.
baba abeg which school still dey do admission rite nw in portugal?me sef won carry head enter o..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.