Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50221 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
I thought the thing would be inside Coulson... Then at the end comes Ward!. Agents of SHIELD returns March 8, 2016.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Well, at least Ward is finally dead. Halle-fûcking-lluyah!!

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Jaymaestro(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mack is a firm and well-rooted director. Least, He was .
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by adexeli(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
SHIELD nemesis returns#Grant ward grin Coulson is in for one helluva of ass whopping,nice episode
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ultron(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Why you shouldn’t hate on Sharon Carter in ‘Captain America: Civil War’

Yes,Captain America: Civil Waris probably going to introduce a Steve/Sharon romance, but don’t let Sharon Carter be defined by her love interest.
We’re all looking forward toCaptain America: Civil War, the third and final installment in Marvel’s Captain America trilogy.
The movie pits Cap (Chris Evans) against Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), dividing Avengers and auxiliary characters in a fight that, if the traileris anything to go by, has more to do with the fate of the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) than the Superhero Registration Act from the Civil War arcs in the comics.
Marvel and the Russo Brothers aren’t completely changing the story, however. For one, they’re bringing back

https://ultronx./2015/12/12/why-you-shouldnt-hate-on-sharon-carter-in-captain-america-civil-war/
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
So ward killed Roz...

That guy is despicable

Where is MizMyColi and her love for ward
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yay.....he's Dead

Despicable creature

In the deaths of bad guys which one is the sweetest

- joffrey
- Nina
- ward

Rate
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2016
pickabeau1:
Yay.....he's Dead

Despicable creature

- joffrey
- Nina
- ward

Rate

Joffrey of course!!

Who's Nina??
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
pickabeau1:
So ward killed Roz...

That guy is despicable

Where is MizMyColi and her love for ward

Technically, Ward is dead.
Sadsad

I guess the show creators decided to give make him a villain.
Nothing quite suggested to me that he'd end up unsaved.

All in all, the show's been a good run so far.

Happy New Yearsmiley
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by agent9(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ward may surface again
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

Technically, Ward is dead.
Sadsad

I guess the show creators decided to give make him a villain.
Nothing quite suggested to me that he'd end up unsaved.

All in all, the show's been a good run so far.

Happy New Yearsmiley

Ur belief in ward is astounding up till the last page

This guy burnt his parents, nearly killed his brothers, .gave fitxz brain damage..n still u were praying for him

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Joffrey of course!!

Who's Nina??

Nina in 24....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2016
pickabeau1:

Nina in 24....
Oh. Nina was just an opportunistic freak sho always did wat was best for her. Even if it meant hurting her friends.

But Joffrey was just a spoiled brât(who wasn't even supposed to be king) who took pleasure in tormenting a defenceless girl. His death was d best thing that happened that year across all TV Shows. People were so happy he died, his death even trended for days on twitter!!
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Oh. Nina was just an opportunistic freak sho always did wat was best for her. Even if it meant hurting her friends.

But Joffrey was just a spoiled brât(who wasn't even supposed to be king) who took pleasure in tormenting a defenceless girl. His death was d best thing that happened that year across all TV Shows. People were so happy he died, his death even trended for days on twitter!!

Twitter was not big when 24 ruled

Nina wrecked havoc
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

Ur belief in ward is astounding up till the last page

This guy burnt his parents, nearly killed his brothers, .gave fitxz brain damage..n still u were praying for him

Na wa

Mizmycoli must be attracted to psychopaths grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Mizmycoli must be attracted to psychopaths grin
grin

Not.sure...

She believes.in redemption
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:
Yay.....he's Dead

Despicable creature

- joffrey
- Nina
- ward

Rate

Nina, but only because her actions & facial expressions were irking me ...

Ward is/was malignantly cool... like Heath Ledger's Joker - a likeable villain....and It's too early to assume that he's dead.
Bad guys don't die easily, plus this is a science fiction series...they may find a way to twist the plot, and throw it in our faces that Hydra rented the Lazarus pit from Malcolm Merylyn when they travelled to DC universe...you never know grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:
grin

Not.sure...

She believes.in redemption

Yes I dosmiley

Darkrebel if I catch youangry
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Nina, but only because her actions & facial expressions were irking me ...

Ward is/was malignantly cool... like Heath Ledger's Joker - a likeable villain....and It's too early to assume he's dead.
Bad guys don't die easily, plus this is a science fiction series...they may find a way to twist the story, and throw it in our faces that Hydra stole the Lazarus pit from DC World ...you never know grin

At last a non noob

I was wondering when no one knew Nina

She was evil

Ward is just a guy who throws out the toys because he was angry his daddy was killed

Real daddy issues

I was just sad he brought in firz Simmons into his beef

Agent May and Coulson could deal with him..not those two

Well he has been reanimated now..Let's see what this new hydra god is up to
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yes I dosmiley

Well....I told you ward was beyond it when he dumped fitz Simmons into the sea but you did not listen then
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

Well....I told you ward was beyond it when he dumped fitz Simmons into the sea but you did not listen then

Lolz
I'm glad I didn't listen joor.

I am that person that will do my best to see good in folks whom others have completely written off.
Even if they'd be "destroyed" at last.

I like to take the satisfaction in knowing that I held and stayed faith with them.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by joseph1832(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lolz

I am that person that will do my best to see good in folks whom others have completely written off.

I like to take the satisfaction in knowing that I held and stayed faith with them.
Comment like this always makes me put on the face below. LOL.

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lolz

I hear

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Comment like this always makes me put on the face below. LOL.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

At last a non noob

I was wondering when no one knew Nina

She was evil

Ward is just a guy who throws out the toys because he was angry his daddy was killed

Real daddy issues
I was just sad he brought in firz Simmons into his beef

Agent May and Coulson could deal with him..not those two
Well he has been reanimated now..Let's see what this new hydra god is up to

24 is really old na..if you had added her surname (Myers), it wouldn't have eluded anyone..
Nina was not that evil Jare.
Just a two-timing bitch...

don't forget he[Ward] was also abused as a kid by his parents, and was only a teenager when he got manipulated by John Garrett..he was like an innocent helpless child in the hands of Jerry Sandusky, so I wouldn't blame him entirely...
but you can't deny his impressive repertoire of skill set... second only to Black widow...

*If not for Ward, Fitz and Simmons woulda been dead...
he dropped them off the Quinjet instead of shooting em point blank to give em a chance of survival....

He's irredeemable but too interesting a character to kill off...ma two cents
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

lol, that was only because he wanted them to live. Garrett ordered him to shoot them..
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

lol, that was only because he wanted them to live. Garrett ordered him to shoot them..

Dude

I am sure u know that was better than throwing them into the ocean
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

24 is really old na..if you had added her surname (Myers), it wouldn't have eluded people..

don't forget he[Ward] was also abused as a kid by his parents, and was only a teenager when he got manipulated by John Garrett..he was like a frail kid in he hands of Sandusky, so I wouldn't blame him entirely...
but you can deny his impressive repertoire of skill set... second only to Black widow

*If not for Ward, Fitz and Simmons woulda been dead...
he dropped them off the Quinjet instead of shooting em point blank to give em a chance of survival....

He's irredeemable but too interesting a character to kill off...ma two cents

He was also wicked even before his parents

Th r reason why it's so difficult to kill him off is because he's tall and did some heroics before he was shown to be a traitor

He killed the woman leader in shield
The triplets guy in north pole

He is evil
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

Dude

I am sure u know that was better than throwing them into the ocean

if I was presented a choice to either get thrown off a plane with 50% chance of surviving, or get shot in the head, I'd pick the former.....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yes I dosmiley

Iyawo Ward ...don't worry, Ward would be ressurected with the Larazus Pit in season 4 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.