Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? (6605 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Enegod: the best thing about short girls, is being
able to manhandle them in bed. you
don't have to tell them to move over
here or maybe over there, it's way more
exciting put them where you want them.... undecided
Badt guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by stinggy(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Enypie:
Thanks Dearie wink

you're welcome.
happy sunday! you're church-goer shey?
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by vanbonattel: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2014
Tall is better, their kiniko is always very long, stretching from under her navel till the anus grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2014
stinggy:

you're welcome.
happy sunday! you're church-goer shey?
same 2U.
yep
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Onyiibazz: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
I like them gals who a bit shorter than myself, am actually 6 feet at the dot! So if you're too short near me, there would be a big contrast between us
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by tashanja(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
OLAWOLF: I like them tall and slim, u know the model type of Girl.
Duru009: I luv tall alot cos am tall . Hit me if u are tall sweet girl
stlarry001: AM A TALL GUY BUT I HAVE DATED NOT SO TALL GIRLS B4 BUT I ADMIRE TALL GIRLS SHA. CHEEK ME OUT

Spot on; 6ft 2in, teamtallslimbabes all the way. wink
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by stinggy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Enypie:
same 2U.
yep

babe, can I stalk you for some time?
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
stinggy:

babe, can I stalk you for some time?
A faceless guy asking to stalk me? sweerie, that's scary.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by stinggy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Enypie:
A faceless guy asking to stalk me? sweerie, that's scary.
scary ke? how
I jus dey find ur mouth, i'm already doin so
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ceasar1: It's official, I can have never a thing for a girl that's either older or taller than me. Medically confirmed by my nurse. embarassed
Then hope you're not short otherwise all girls might just be taller than you lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
am 6ft tall but da gal am tryna woo is 5 ft 10 and I don't like her wearing heels men, it makes me feel uncomfortable,as for me I hate short galz no matter how bossomlicious/buttylicious u b I no go look u twice.
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
IfyAngela:
Then hope you're not short otherwise all girls might just be taller than you lipsrsealed
I'm Tall. embarassed
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ceasar1:
I'm Tall. embarassed
lol lucky you naw, you have nothing to worry about cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Short girls have stamina.

Tall girls are sexy.

Short girls fall easily.

Tall girls have pride.

Short girls are humble.

Tall girls are egotistic.

Have been with many short girls.

Will marry a tall girl.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Is 5'7 short?

You 're tall for a lady..
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2014
am 6ft tall and da gal that is on my radar is about 5 ft 10, I don't like her wearing heels,but actually I hate short gals even if u are buttylicious/bossomlicious that's a hell NO for me at least my gal will b as tall as my mum
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Daughterzion(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: am tall and guys like me alot. *winks*
me too
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Daughterzion: me too

Are you sure? tongue
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=okparaugo]

You 're tall for a lady..[/quoteohh that's good news for me lol]
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Daughterzion(f): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yep very sure
1AngryBird:

Are you sure? tongue
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by sexylogan(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Is 5'7 short?

Yes
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Enegod: the best thing about short girls, is being
able to manhandle them in bed. you
don't have to tell them to move over
here or maybe over there, it's way more
exciting put them where you want them.... undecided
Sadist.

Keep manhandling them while her assistant boyfriend and your neighbors keep doing the real job.

You think sex is punishment........then you're wasting your precious time, it's akin to flogging a dead man.
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by GoodFaith: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
1AngryBird: I mean it, tall girls freak me out. And by tall, I mean a girl that's taller than my height even with a small inch. So Let Hear Yours.

Tall, Short, Short again, or average? smiley
I am attracted to girls or ladies
that are pretty
Have morals, values, supportive ,considerate and not selfish or me, me person
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Missmossy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmm....i see.
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by GoodFaith: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Missmossy: Hmmm....i see.
Good for u
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Enegod(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Sadist.

Keep manhandling them while her assistant boyfriend and your neighbors keep doing the real job.

You think sex is punishment........then you're wasting your precious time, it's akin to flogging a dead man.
who cares!!! undecided I just like manhandling them undecided
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Truckpusher(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Enegod: who cares!!! undecided I just like manhandling them undecided
You will soon care when you find out that your best friend is fuccking your woman. tongue
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Enegod(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Truckpusher: You will soon care when you find out that your best friend is fuccking your woman. tongue
there is love in sharing... undecided
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Truckpusher(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Enegod: there is love in sharing... undecided
It is easier said than done grin
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Enegod(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Truckpusher: It is easier said than done grin
just because
something is difficult doesn’t mean it’s
impossible.... undecided
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Truckpusher(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Enegod: just because
something is difficult doesn’t mean it’s
impossible.... undecided
Why is your face like that, you get epilepsy? tongue
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Enegod(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Why is your face like that, you get epilepsy? tongue
No..thats how I aways keep my face to scare Ebola virus patients away from me... You included undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.