Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Be Nice Or Be Nasty? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Nice Or Be Nasty? (2253 Views)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / Do U Think Am A Fool Or Jst Been Nice Or Love Is Killing Me.... / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by origina9ja(f): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
cry cry cry cry
i'm feeling 4 dis
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2008
whitelexi:

I asked her what exactly she wants - like i said i would. She wants to spend the rest of her life with me, not even a relationship! It sounded funny at first and i laughed out but then i saw the look in her eyes - the girl was damn serious. She asked me what was funny and i just said it wasnt what i was expecting to hear.
I told her as truthfully as i could that the thing will not work but she's bent on at least giving it a try. I told her my heart is not in it but she wants me to give her a chance - even promised that if i gave her a chance i'd change my mind about her within a week!
She said a few things that i know are very emotional to her and even asked me to place myself in her shoes and imagine how i'd feel. The meeting ended worse than it started because i feel i have now given her a chance to put a few toes in the door.
I'm considering moving out of my apartment without notice. Its getting bad, but why should i move out because of a girl?

I appreciate your concern eh, but uju will kill me before my time grin

eeeeeiiiyaaaah!! I feel for the poor girl. What the heck does she see in you anyway??

But seriously, what's so bad about her?? Why dont you give it a try. Love creeps in on you when you least expects it. I mean the girl sounds really sweet and honest, why cant you at least give her a chance.

You guys see the way it is now abi. When you beg girls to 'think about it' . , it sucks right ?? But it wont hurt you to try.
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by chika98: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
Ujujoan:

eeeeeiiiyaaaah!! I feel for the poor girl. What the heck does she see in you anyway??

But seriously, what's so bad about her?? Why don't you give it a try. Love creeps in on you when you least expects it. I mean the girl sounds really sweet and honest, why can't you at least give her a chance.

You guys see the way it is now abi. When you beg girls to 'think about it' . , it sucks right ?? But it wont hurt you to try.

You know i was thinking the same thing. Anyways please tell her now because the relationship will never work out. If you shag her and run then Karma will always come back to hunt you. No matter how hard it is. . Let her know!!
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by whitelexi(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2008
Ujujoan:

But seriously, what's so bad about her?? Why don't you give it a try. Love creeps in on you when you least expects it. I mean the girl sounds really sweet and honest, why can't you at least give her a chance.

This coming from someone who will enjoy every bit of the show sef grin
She's seen enough to push her into steam. . . I hardly go out but we met at a friend's party, she's well known to dance guys out of the dance floor until she met me grin She danced sexy and i danced dirty, she danced with energy and so i started to rock her, then she danced with emotion and i danced with passion. The body movements took the party by storm, I think i nearly made mockery of her on the dance floor to be honest, It was instant - her admiration.

I dont know whether it was just the dance that did or whether she had carried out further investigation, but to me it was just a challenging dance - Probably the most challenging i've had in London.

Other factors i like to look at, she's got a wicked figure but the face is discouraging me. . . As a guy, if i'm facially finer than a girl, i dont chase. She is not a Nigerian and cannot go near cooking Naija dishes [Me i want to chop afang and edika ikong soup once in a while] so she fails on that level as well. Apart from those, she does some niggling things that i cannot stand, like heavy make-up and too much fashion minded etc
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
whitelexi:

This coming from someone who will enjoy every bit of the show sef grin
She's seen enough to push her into steam. . . I hardly go out but we met at a friend's party, she's well known to dance guys out of the dance floor until she met me grin She danced sexy and i danced dirty, she danced with energy and so i started to rock her, then she danced with emotion and i danced with passion. The body movements took the party by storm, I think i nearly made mockery of her on the dance floor to be honest, It was instant - her admiration.

I don't know whether it was just the dance that did or whether she had carried out further investigation, but to me it was just a challenging dance - Probably the most challenging i've had in London.

Other factors i like to look at, she's got a wicked figure but the face is discouraging me. . . As a guy, if i'm facially finer than a girl, i don't chase. She is not a Nigerian and cannot go near cooking Naija dishes [Me i want to chop afang and edika ikong soup once in a while] so she fails on that level as well. Apart from those, she does some niggling things that i cannot stand, like heavy make-up and too much fashion minded etc

I cant belive this, a girl sees you dancing dirty and wants to spend the rest of life her life with you undecided What the heck

You ma sef, you are feeling kool with yourself. Like you dont know that the girl just wants to find out if you are as good in bed as you are on the dance floor. Thats if you've not shagged her yet sef

Abeg let us hear word jare. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

(If that profile pix is really you then you really shouldnt be expecting to find a girl you are facially finer than) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by whitelexi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2008
Ujujoan:

I can't believe this, a girl sees you dancing dirty and wants to spend the rest of life her life with you undecided What the heck
You ma sef, you are feeling kool with yourself. Like you don't know that the girl just wants to find out if you are as good in bed as you are on the dance floor. Thats if you've not shagged her yet sef
Abeg let us hear word jare. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
(If that profile pix is really you then you really shouldnt be expecting to find a girl you are facially finer than) tongue tongue tongue

I thought the same u know, how can u love someone because they danced well?? Anyways, thats her own reasoning, perhaps she's been doing some other underground investigation sha, plus its better to love a good dancer than come out to say you saw God in your dreams and he said someone was your husband - like many girls do nowadays.

Hey, i look good and although i don't care much, i know it, and i know u saw this coming Uju but i'm going to say it: I fine pass u, facially and otherwise tongue tongue tongue And i will feel good about that grin

I have not shagged her sha, though it would be an easy kill right now, i don't intend to
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by Jtlyrics(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2008
Nice return, i like ur diplomatic awareness.@lexi
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by whitelexi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
Jtlyrics:

Nice return, i like ur diplomatic awareness.@lexi

You have to be diplomatic with Uju naaa grin
Anyways, thanks for the compliment
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by Busybody2(f): 1:47am On Oct 23, 2008
Ujujoan:

Chei shocked shocked shocked See as Uju is given you the third degree shocked shocked shocked

Come o, Uju why all these questions? tongue Sizing up the competition, are we cheesy grin grin 

You better come out quickly and say which part is paining you so that Whitelexi can kiss it better for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

Chei shocked shocked shocked See as Uju is given you the third degree shocked shocked shocked

Come o, Uju why all these questions? tongue Sizing up the competition, are we cheesy grin grin

You better come out quickly and say which part is paining you so that Whitelexi can kiss it better for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still at the matchmaking eh . . give it up girl, I've got my eyes on someone else kiss kiss
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by Immune1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2008
Be very sensible about the whole show,since she's literally at your beck and call,get to know her deeper because a relationship requires much more than attraction.It naturally comes when love is sincerely nutured.If you not a gentleman,this won't make sense to you,let her go,don't shag oh!
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by whitelexi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

Still at the matchmaking eh . . give it up girl, I've got my eyes on someone else kiss kiss

And i've got my eyes on many other things too grin
Re: Be Nice Or Be Nasty? by sesman(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
Bro, i honestly thnk you should go with your gut instinct, it usually works, am sure i dont need to tell you that, dont go out with her out of pity,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I Need Your Opinion / Cologne.( Why Do Girls Find It Irresistable?) / Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.