Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED (2441 Views)

Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" / What Is This Dating/courting All About? / Should I Marry Her Without Courting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
you fascinate me.
you're every man's dream, atleast a man with sane mind.

you're so curvaceous, the shapeliness of your body is so sublime, a creation of out of this world.
the enormousness of your beauty is such that by turning down and looking atcha, you are still beautiful, you have extraordinary pretty legs.

you have out and out qualities.
you're a perfection, if there is anything like that...
in life there are darknesses and lights, you are one of the lights.
a woman of noblity, this gives me hope that there are good women still left to make life happy.
i have read time and time again, line after line in ecclesiastes the phrase 'everything under sun is futile' knowing you im incline to the supposition that it was just an ingnoratio elechi on solomon's part.

your great physique when compare to the greatness of your heart and mind is just a mere bonus. with this i so wish to be in there, in your heart, it would be my greatest honor...
you're everything i imagine and much much more, that been im going to importunate until the end of time to experience the moment of been in ur heart...
im hopeful of this. the sun and moon are always on opposite direction. the sun comes up the moon goes down, the moon comes up sun goes down it keeps happening but someday the sun and moon meets and there's eclipse. this is evident that there is no impossiblities.

i fear words cant say how much you're really worth or how i feel. you're much much more than words can describe...

the sound of your heart beat is music to my ears, i go singing 'ud gaye tote re, tere to ud gaye tote re la la la la....' i dont even know what that means but you will agree with me that love is a thing best felt, aint it?

walking down the aisle withcha by my side would be my greatest honor and achievement.
please be my lady?
te amo
-------
p.s the thought of you gets me in some sort of trance, drifting in a tidal wave in the ocean, floating in space to meet you to the share the moment of love. stepping out of my dreamy state of you leaves me sitting here with my dic .k on hard, me so hor.ny me love you long time...
ayoo im tire of talking so why dontcha come sit down on top of me
--------------------------
mizmycoli
i thought i didnt do justice yday's challenge... ideally this should have been my piece.

seriously dont take the last part with any seriousness, and please pardon the punctuations.
me and punctuations dont get along, the internet told me some nasty things about it, so i say fuckit to it...
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
You could have simply used the wooing thread .

Nice poetry thou.
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey: You could have simply used the wooing thread .

Nice poetry thou.

i did and lost... posting this now would be digressing.
thanks
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Softhearted dude! angry
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2014
THAINDIVIDUAL: Softhearted dude! angry
really
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:
really
more softness angry
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MizMyColi(f): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Typing
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2014
shocked
THAINDIVIDUAL: more softness angry
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Typing
Waiting....
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Awwwww sweet don't I just love woman wrappering. Hehhehehe
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
sad
oh uh im gonna get stashed
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MisterLongman(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Cool piece..... But SEAGOLD has won the GOLD already
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay: Awwwww sweet don't I just love woman wrappering. Hehhehehe

hehe woman wrappering i dont 'wrap' maybe i can rap
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: Cool piece..... But SEAGOLD has won the GOLD already
i know but i had to clap back
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter: you fascinate me.
you're every man's dream, atleast a man with sane mind.

you're so curvaceous, the shapeliness of your body is so sublime, a creation of out of this world.
the enormousness of your beauty is such that by turning down and looking atcha, you are still beautiful, you have extraordinary pretty legs.

you have out and out qualities.
you're a perfection, if there is anything like that...
in life there are darknesses and lights, you are one of the lights.
a woman of noblity, this gives me hope that there are good women still left to make life happy.
i have read time and time again, line after line in ecclesiastes the phrase 'everything under sun is futile' knowing you im incline to the supposition that it was just an ingnoratio elechi on solomon's part.

your great physique when compare to the greatness of your heart and mind is just a mere bonus. with this i so wish to be in there, in your heart, it would be my greatest honor...
you're everything i imagine and much much more, that been im going to importunate until the end of time to experience the moment of been in ur heart...
im hopeful of this. the sun and moon are always on opposite direction. the sun comes up the moon goes down, the moon comes up sun goes down it keeps happening but someday the sun and moon meets and there's eclipse. this is evident that there is no impossiblities.

i fear words cant say how much you're really worth or how i feel. you're much much more than words can describe...

the sound of your heart beat is music to my ears, i go singing 'ud gaye tote re, tere to ud gaye tote re la la la la....' i dont even know what that means but you will agree with me that love is a thing best felt, aint it?

walking down the aisle withcha by my side would be my greatest honor and achievement.
please be my lady?
te amo
-------
p.s the thought of you gets me in some sort of trance, drifting in a tidal wave in the ocean, floating in space to meet you to the share the moment of love. stepping out of my dreamy state of you leaves me sitting here with my dic .k on hard, me so hor.ny me love you long time...
ayoo im tire of talking so why dontcha come sit down on top of me
--------------------------
mizmycoli
i thought i didnt do justice yday's challenge... ideally this should have been my piece.

seriously dont take the last part with any seriousness, and please pardon the angrypunctuations.
me and punctuations dont get along, the internet told me some nasty things about it, so i say fuckit to it...

angry

2 Likes

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by marieolae(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Lovin dis womanwrapping! Very sweet lmaoo
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:

hehe woman wrappering i dont 'wrap' maybe i can rap
Oya rap for her den, sha wear helmet b4 women wrappering crew go enter here begin shoot missile. Hehehehehehe
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
quite a touchy piece of luv note....

If only she knows how you feel....

If only she knows how your heart yearn for her...
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MisterLongman(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:
i know but i had to clap back
A round of applause for you too

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

. ..^^^rubbbbish.....ma lyrics are 10 times berrrra & more romantick! angry
Mr cork r u sure uve not been sending pms to nairaland transgender cos na dem full here o
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

. ..^^^this one is looking for punnny on nairaland....brother..keep dreaming; (no offense) angry

Is tha all you gat to say to a brother ?
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

. ..^^^ see this donkey...brother..so u tink writing 29 pages will get u punny on nairaland?..abi?...foe the record,nairaland females only interested in moiney,Brazilian wig & phone credit (no offense) angry

you're ignorant of whats going on here...
asking is a virtue thats worth having... be more inquisitive.
probably not your intention but your ignorance (of this topic) have made you disrespectful
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888: quite a touchy piece of luv note....

If only she knows how you feel....

If only she knows how your heart yearn for her...

hehe brah
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: Lovin dis womanwrapping! Very sweet lmaoo

heh its not woman...

wrappering

hehehehe woman wrappering hehe not me
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

angry

thats cute senor cork
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:

hehe brah

In justin bieber's voice....

#never
#say
#never,,,, Lol...
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:

you're ignorant of whats going on here...
asking is a virtue thats worth having... be more inquisitive.
probably not your intention but your ignorance (of this topic) have made you disrespectful

...u copy n paste lyric from intanet n u expect to get punnny......tinkin women shud feel sorrry for u..and then u start gettin emotional simply becuz they catch u out and the ladies simply ain't feelin u......bro do u realiaze ther is somtin call copy right?...u lie and then u desive the females! undecided
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by stormybucci(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
the kinda poetry dats makes a girl drooling...... mizmycoli oya answer sharp sharp, u 1 use forever type??
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

...u copy n paste lyric from intanet n u expect to get punnny......tinkin women shud feel sorrry for u..and then u start gettin emotional simply becuz they catch u out and the ladies simply ain't feelin u......bro do u realiaze ther is somtin call copy right?...u lie and then u desive the females! undecided
why you butthurt really
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

In justin bieber's voice....

#never
#say
#never,,,, Lol...

most girls will fall but she's too clever to fall for just words
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:

most girls will fall but she's too clever to fall for just words

Hmm,,,
Will a bank alert do the magic ?
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Tymax(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ladies love these things (I didn't read beyond the first line though-and I think other guys too) and from their various responses, I congratulate you. Happy hunting.

MizMyColi couldn't even thank him.
na wa o. What's rabbish is this? Post beta sontin o jare. angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Jealous? / Photo: Do You Think She Is Sexy Or Very Sexy? Can You Date Her? / Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.