Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion (1129 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by AFOHYBEE(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2014
While I was making a cool mid-night call with my bebe,we hard a nice talk, it get to a point that I told her that have bleep at lease eight(cool girls wihtout impreginating them,that I have neva abort for any of them,that I do play save.
So I av to ask her that av she ever abort in her life? Without streesing my self of shouting on her or even petting her to tell me the truth she willingly told me yes that then d person was her 1st love that at that point she have no choice than to do it bcuse she is about doin her (WAEC)
We are both in love with each other infact I will rate d kind of love we have as above 100%.she posses good character
My fellow NL I need u pple to tell me what kind of person is my girl/F,
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2014
AFOHYBEE: While I was making a cool mid-night call with my bebe,we hard a nice talk, it get to a point that I told her that have bleep at lease eight(cool girls wihtout impreginating them, that I have neva abort for any of them, that I do play save.
So I av to ask her that av she ever abort in her life? Without streesing my self of shouting on her or even petting her to tell me the truth she willingly told me yes that then d person was her 1st love that at that point she have no choice than to do it bcuse she is about doin her (WAEC)
We are both in love with each other infact I will rate d kind of love we have as above 100%.she posses good character
I dunno the kinda person she is but I do know that both of you needs repentance and forgiveness. I'm also sure that the bolded is not true and if you had pushed her a little she would have told you that the person was her uncle or cousin.
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by Pinkytracy: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Everybody surely have a dirty past, you should be happy she told you

1 Like

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by AFOHYBEE(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Tallesty1: I dunno the kinda person she is but I do know that both of you needs repentance and forgiveness. I'm also sure that the bolded is not true and if you had pushed her a little she would have told you that the person was her uncle or cousin.
Repentace in what way and morove she is the only girl in dare family
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by AFOHYBEE(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2014
Pinkytracy: Everybody surely have a dirty past, you should be happy she told you
What she first told me is that (dead body no dey cover body for person we go clean am)am happy but I neva blive she can av such past
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2014
Mtchew!
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by echobee(f): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2014
AFOHYBEE:
What she first told me is that (dead body no dey cover body for person we go clean am)am happy but I neva blive she can av such past
na wa for u oooooo shocked .its gud she told u,than hearing from someone else sad

1 Like

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2014
AFOHYBEE:

what do you mean by the bolded, because she openly told you now you want to make it a topic and paint her bad undecided
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by AFOHYBEE(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

what do you mean by the bolded, because she openly told you now you want to make it a topic and paint her bad undecided
While would I paint hher bad am in love with her
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2014
AFOHYBEE:
While would I paint hher bad am in love with her

I quoted you because of your statement where you said you cannot believe she has such past, she could care less if you believe or not, if you love her as you claim it wouldn't make a difference or become an issue up to the extent of opening a thread for advice, if she had such past or not, and you love her then get over it because love overlooks all and am sure you equally have your own skeletons in your cupboard. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by libertyfather(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2014
and so? abi Abortion nah Ebola

1 Like

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by rex41e(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2014
At least she told you about it... Open honest and blunt. What? Did you want to find out... Say I duno after you're married and the doc says "oh look buddy she can't deliver cause she's had abortions"?

Be glad she's honest.

3 Likes

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by sluvy4tune(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Bros be happy she told u d truth, na so 1 babe dey tell me she be virgin o, as I enter na dia I know sey I dey learn work for this ministry grin

I vex stand up na she drag me back sey make I come finish wetin I don start..choi girls and lies
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2014
She told you she has had one abortion, lol, oh you are not informed that when a girl gives a number, you should multiply it by at least 3? Op I laugh at your stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2014
libertyfather: and so? abi Abortion nah Ebola
abeg help me ask am o
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by OCTAVO: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't see any issue here! Children of nowadays sef... angry
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by tammie24: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
OP, THAT is the one u should marry cos she's seems very honest which is one quality u don't get very often these days. How many girls do u think has never had an abortion? U make me laugh!
Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by saintgwizard(m): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2014
Marry that Girl!

For a girl in this age to be that open with you, I tell you, you want have problem with her in the future.

1 Like

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2014
AFOHYBEE: While I was making a cool mid-night call with my bebe,we hard a nice talk, it get to a point that I told her that have bleep at lease eight(cool girls wihtout impreginating them,that I have neva abort for any of them,that I do play save.

Stay dia and be judging her
The next girl may not have a womb

2 Likes

Re: My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion by AFOHYBEE(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Stay dia and be judging her
The next girl may not have a womb
Nah true talk oooo, the next girl might not have womb. hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

. / Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. / She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.