Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President (27169 Views)

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by bayusman: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2014
So he won't take path in any forms of development if pdp didn't win the election. GEJ you f*kc up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Abeg una hear say kolanut dey cure ebola
Somewia in onitsha
Chinedu fuel d truck we are going to the north to buy kolanut....dont forget to put guns and bombs incase boko brethren attack us
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by kingthreat(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Even a 5-Year old know this man is just blabbing.

My advice to every youth corper in the North.
Please reject any INEC job for registration or voting. You might be a likely target by the bloody insurgents. Be careful of your movements and be on the alert always. Finish the crazy NYSC programme and come back home. Your friends and family love you. if any shyt happens to you over there, this government wont do a thang.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by joycerap(f): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
IssOlrit
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by shejane: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
"If PDP Candidate won the election in osun state, the fed govt will bring development to the state".

Imagine what d President of Nigeria will open his mouth to say

Meaning he's now President of PDP states in Nigeria

Dis man shd ask God for wisdom like solomon pls

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by stevenosa(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
WE SHALL OVERCOME IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO BELIEVE IN OUR LEADERS,PRAY FOR THEM, BIND AND REMOVE FROM THEIR LIVES ALL FORMS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AND ASK FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO LEAD THEM ARIGHT AND THEN, YOU WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO US ALL IN NIGERIA. WE SHALL OVERCOME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Robertbh(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2014
We Pray

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by rutibaby(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Amen! We pray so.

The power of positive thinking.

God is able 2 do just wat he says He will do.

Jesus is d answer. He's able.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by crusader01(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Lies!
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2014
earthgreeners: Ebola Jonathan again

ebola tinubu is most apt giving that the virus has origins from BATS!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Ijaya123: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2014
Opeomoope:
The president assured Oba Sijuade that if the PDP candidate won the election in Osun, the federal government will bring development to the state.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-embarrassment-will-end-in-few-months-says-president/185261/
And what is the meaning of that statement? I'm not sure this guy thinks before he speaks.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Alishachris: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2014
after you declare abi? well you should know, they are your boys
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by kstyle2(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2014
Late 2012, we were told this menace would end come june 2013....f
E bike dem wan tell us anoda story again*in 2baba's voice*
Well,i'll keep on hoping everytyn returns back to normalcy and i blv we shall overcome
God bless our president
God bless Nigeria
Good people...great nation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Barselonia(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2014
Na wash
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by prophetone(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2014
What a disgraceful President. How dare he regard the loss of thousands of innocent lives, as a result of his incompetence and subsequent failure to protect them as an embarrassment angry.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by igbsam(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2014
LIES FOR THE goDs

Who will believe this mofo again.

Campaigning don start be that o.

* FG Adds 370m Gas Supply To Generate 5,000MW By December
* Boko Haram ‘Embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months- President Jonathan

More to be added soon.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by eddyland: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Oga Presido, go sidon 4 one corner abeg. Na so una promise us 10,000 mega watts of electricity by December, nw una don reduce am to 5,000MW nd even d 5,000 na lie. We ar fedup with empty promisies. Walahi me don tire 4 dis administration with dier lack of creativity nd too much sweet talk bt empty at the end. So oga Jona abeg park well joor. If u dont have anything reasonable 2 say go and kiss Patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2014
The tin wen him no sabi d beginning na hin him dey sure of d end,abeg NL's abi BH na course wen we dey study wen get sure date 2 end?
Doro end
Abeg tackle dem first let's c ur fire power b4 we can start assuming,stop giving ur critics points 2 use against u
Doro battle
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by ibdeals1(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2014
amen cool
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by johnshagb(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Like my benin people would say.... I pray o.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Exponental(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Presido! Presido!!
This is no more NEWS.
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by obayaya(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2014
Guidette: Another empty promise

How do you know that?

Mtcheeeeew

Take your pessimism somewhere else
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by prophetone(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2014
Jona is not joking o!

A certain nairalander predicted that Jonathan will announce that BH has been defeated towards the end of the year to allow for election primaries, which is evidence the government is behind the terrorists. I didn't think that prediction would be realised this soon.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by nerodenero: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2014
Why is the presence of FG not felt in states were opposition rules?Even if the opposition rules as FG,the same situation will be seen.We need to develop and move away from partial democracy and embrace it in totality.

FG should look beyond party politics and develop the country in totality.
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Cahmegga: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2014
The president assured Oba Sijuade that if the PDP
candidate won the election in Osun, the federal
government will bring development to the state.

this is enough reason to impeach this man.....so, he has admitted to neglecting the state just cos the present government belongs to the opposition....this is just so unfortunate ....Smh

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Guidette(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: The Best Presido in The entire Africa!!

#GEJTILL2023!!
Ehn ehn… GEJ till YOU die. Mtscheewww

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2014
i dnt knw who is fooling who. wen many innocent lives has been slain.
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by patrickmuf(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't blame some fellas for referring to GEJ as a clueless president, in our present scenario, it's ill advised to go about setting timelines you're not even sure of...It's only hurting his chances come 2015 as his opponent will be on the lookout for the state of things come the proposed timeline and if things don't change it's easy to term him a failure...
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by nerodenero: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2014
That is my grudge with Jonathan's submission.It is a costly mistake.
shejane: "If PDP Candidate won the election in osun state, the fed govt will bring development to the state".

Imagine what d President of Nigeria will open his mouth to say

Meaning he's now President of PDP states in Nigeria

Dis man shd ask God for wisdom like solomon pls

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by Ekans: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Presido, you can fool some people sometime, you can not fool all the people all the time.Tales by moonlight.
Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by eddyland: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2014
obayaya:

How do you know that?

Mtcheeeeew

Take your pessimism somewhere else
gues u ar hissing 4 urself nd I see no atom of pessimism in what he said. I gues u ar d one 2 tek ur optimism 2 president Jona, so dat mek d fish wey swallow Jona no com swallow u join. Ah ah...don't u get tired of dis fary tales by ur government?. Soon nw u wil believe dat dragon ever existed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President by osazee12(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2014
I feel for president jonathan, he really wants these embarassements to stop but It's a shame the terrorists look like they have the upperhand. I hope he backs his words with actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room / Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.