Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. (57830 Views)

10 Funny But True Facts About Men / What Do You All Think About Women That Show Their Cleavage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by heatmeup(f): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: He should mention his source...something like.
Culled from Nobleval's Thread For Fact smiley
eyah you are right
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by ellab(f): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: lol...we gossip alot.

And we also tell ppl(almost at d point of swearing)that we don't gossip grin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by emymeeky: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2014
evegran: Hian!

Yes. Just like you have sex every morning and give out your small bossom as breakfast when u see a handsome guy like me grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2014
heatmeup: eyah you are right
wink
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by joycerap(f): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2014
U guys forgt to add“EVRI TIN ABOUT DEM IS ATTIFICAIl

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by ProfyJay(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2014
FoxyXX: Lol. So true. Got me
welcome to nl
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by pendusky(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2014
you can never understand women without this book

13 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by hensben(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2014
LaurelP:

Why are female hostels usually more dirty and stinking dan dat of males?
yeah i have observe that too, maybe its because they are waiting for each other, who to do the cleaning but their bunk were they sleep is always clean.
bro i nor lie you, the day i went to girls hostel i nearly vomit cos of different smell wey i dey perceive that day.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by uzyjane(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2014
No 9 is not so true. Count me out on No. 9
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by hensben(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2014
uzyjane: No 9 is not so true. Count me out on No. 9
count her in cos its true.

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2014
emymeeky:

Yes. Just like you have sex every morning and give out your small bossom as breakfast when u see a handsome guy like me grin
damnit! Some people are s t u p i d! Kid... something wrong with ye? You've nt touched a woman before? angry Such lewd talks offends me. Don't you ever type that whenever i'm around or viewing the same topic with ye sad

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by pendusky(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2014
joycerap: U guys forgt to add“EVRI TIN ABOUT DEM IS ATTIFICAIl
like you? I believe it.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Vivipop(f): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2014
I hate chocolates.
Blouse is the last thing I put on when dressing up.
You should re-visit the title of this thread @ op.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by armadeo(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2014
chidyhels: The cloth thing disturbs me. No mater how light i want to travel,bag must follow.
You enter a guy's room and you keep wondering if there is a hiden closet somewhere.

Lol. In my work place we have more ladies than guys whenever we have to travel for conferences I'll just carry a bag in my back and hang the suit, you need to see what the ladies pack for 3 days journey.

Annoying thing I assist/ carry the load.

There was once when I had to add a ladies load to my luggage cos she exceeded max load for just 1 week trip.

I bow for women sha.

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Liability(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2014
ellab:

And we also tell ppl(almost at d point of swearing)that we don't gossip grin
sis, we are funny species, truely.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by BizBloke(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Jennydoris: No 7 IS SO TRUE grin. I don't know if it's like that for others but I somehow feels embarrassed but then I think it's childish to feel that way because anybody can go to market and buy anything just as I did and if a woman don't want to see another woman wearing the same clothe she wore to a function she has three options which is: is either you make your own dress and do the design too, or you choose to buy and wear OKIRIKA or don't wear anything at all. But u can't stop others from buying that same clothe from the market.

If I see someone wearing same outfit as I am, I feel somehow and the next time, I probably won't put that particular outfit on. I may get another one. Actually, due to this, I over-think what I buy - from t-shirts, trousers, footwear, headgear, wristwatch, etc: technically, this has upgraded me to sucking at shopping; I could spend hours making a choice. And yes, I like designing everything I wear, in order not to 'catch' someone else doing same.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by tuffgongjo(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Women want everything but they are never sure of what they want.
Most confused species God ever created.

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by viviaqua(f): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2014
That why we run this world!!!
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by DEALETH: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Natrue

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by armadeo(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: damnit! Some people are s t u p i d! Kid... something wrong with ye? You've nt touched a woman before? angry Such lewd talks offends me. Don't you ever type that whenever i'm around or viewing the same topic with ye sad

Haven't you noticed once a moniker tagged female makes a statement some male monikers just come out tongues hanging out, penis erect and tails wagging barking some crap.

Small kids who's only exposure to the female gender is on a faceless forum.

CLOWNS!!

5 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Sunbellar: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2014
FoxyXX: Lol. So true. Got me

Which one got you?
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by gentlegg(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Women are the worst Pretends God ever created. A Chameleon is more plain than a woman.
Women prefers lies to truth
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by joycerap(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2014
pendusky: like you? I believe it.
nah
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Talkwisdom(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2014
joycerap: not all of dem sha
.......Sister,speak only for thyself
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Sunbellar: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: sis, we are funny species, truely.
What a liability?
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by RebelLeader15(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Weapon Of Man Against Nature....

Special adviser to Devil on lie matters

Permanent secretary to the Devil since 5bc

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Number 9 is so not true
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Tunjman(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
The book, "Understanding Women" has finally arrived in book stores

4 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Simplefaithy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
viviaqua: That why we run this world!!!
. Madam, beyonce too admitted she made a mistake by singing dat song. Na Baba-God runs d world.ok? Lolz
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op not all women put on top before pants. I put on my pants first and can walk round the house like that (with bra o!). I wear my top when I'm ready to go.

A lot of women have inferiority complex that's why so many of them especially in the universities are 'wanna be / 'I must belong'.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by joycerap(f): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Talkwisdom: .......Sister,speak only for thyself
hmm
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by RentedReality(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
My ex be like "bae do I look fat in this?"
I'm like "kinda, you should try wearing clothes with stripes it'll shave Kilos off your look"

I got the look of my life that day.

Let's put like this; I'm single now and I've learnt never to be honest with my opinions on my next ex's look.

Plus, she took all my followers on twitter when we split.

@RentedReality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.