Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. (57834 Views)

10 Funny But True Facts About Men / What Do You All Think About Women That Show Their Cleavage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by MZdamola(f): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
angry
dulaman: On a lighter note : in light of the recent scare of ebola in Lagos I'm therefore using God Almighty who created heaven and earth to beg everyone wey im name get 'ebola' inside e.g. Adebola, Okebola, Orebola, Oyebola, Ojebola, Otebola, Debola etc not to attempt to shake or hug me till further notice. Na GOD I take beg o!.....
I am oyebola.. Can I help u?
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by acada111(f): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
joycerap: Hair drassers ad teachers n staff rum(dm de gossip die
If you come my staff room ehn.... embarassed Sotay all the men don pack run comot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
most ladies prefers "read-read" courses

hates mathematics or related courses

good at applying " la cram ..la pour "
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
UjSizzle: 1,3,4,7,9,10 ain't true for me...esp the clothes. I'm the lightest person when traveling.
Hmm.why do i think dat u r frontin? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by ril19(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Women MUST pretend. You can't take this away from them coz trying is like denying them their right.

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by ddooskie(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
cry
CharlieMaria: .

angry
CharlieMaria: .
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Vivipop: I hate chocolates.
Blouse is the last thing I put on when dressing up.
You should re-visit the title of this thread @ op.
U hate chocolates? There are two types of chocolate u know. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
viviaqua: That why we run this world!!!
How do u run d world? With a jordan or nike? tongue
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by emymeeky: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: damnit! Some people are s t u p i d! Kid... something wrong with ye? You've nt touched a woman before? angry Such lewd talks offends me. Don't you ever type that whenever i'm around or viewing the same topic with ye sad

Mtcheeeeeeeew . Bad grammarian . please view her profile
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Irritant: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Women are the only people that goes out broke But comes back home With Ice Cream ,meat pie,pack of rice and even money in their purse......I beg make I ask:......"Women how una take dey do am?" cheesy......una too strong joor

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
peppyluv02: Op not all women put on top before pants. I put on my pants first and can walk round the house like that (with bra o!). I wear my top when I'm ready to go.

A lot of women have inferiority complex that's why so many of them especially in the universities are 'wanna be / 'I must belong'.
Don't u put on the top then look at the mirror to see if it fit or if u r actually goin to wear it or not? Well i bliv u but dats for u sha.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Segirl18: No 7 is generally true among us, likewise some others, but no 9, i dont agree wit... Op, dat doesnt apply to all ladies...hw will a lady put on blouse before bra or pant?

Women can also nt do without taking pix.. Be it digital or phone, ladies must surely take a shot fully convinced they r well-dressed
Ladies cant pass by a car without taking anoda look @ theirself not caring if they've checked @ hme.
Dear who said she'd put on a blouse before bra or pant?
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Irritant: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: U hate chocolates? There are two types of chocolate u know. :p

U right,1 is chocolate and the other is chocomilo grin.......she must like the latter

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by vislabraye(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
If you have female bosses or if you happen to work in a school run by women, you go tire. When they are together, dem go gossip almost about everything.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
joycerap: Hair drassers ad teachers n staff rum(dm de gossip die
See experience grin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Henrhyme4u(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lastly, women get curves at appropriate place each make them jealous of each other
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
emymeeky:

Mtcheeeeeeeew . Bad grammarian . please view her profile
View my followers and her followers.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by emymeeky: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: View my followers and her followers.

Punk head . view her profile. You might find a hint before she pulls it down
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Dcmg(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Every woman thinks she's the finest,sexiest,hottest female God created{even the ugly ones}
If they think the other girl is more beautiful than her,she really feels like killing her.Bitter Truth
God has created a big mistake called "Women"
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
emymeeky:

Punk head . view her profile. You might find a hint before she pulls it down
I did...many times. And little man it's none of your business.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by AriDsexy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Irritant: Women are the only people that goes out broke But comes back home With Ice Cream ,meat pie,pack of rice and even money in their purse......I beg make I ask:......"Women how una take dey do am?" cheesy......una too strong joor
If you have an ATM with you,then all of that would be covered wink.

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by danielduru: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Women also do thing in other to entice men.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Melkuk: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
*Most women are crazy about being respcted by their juniors/younger ones no matter how friendly they are.

*Women, mostly, desire to dominate and control MEN.

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by HARDDON: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
nickz: women after visiting their girlfriend for weeks can return home, call the same friend and talk for three hours.

Women can devour a large bowl of rice when they are alone, as opposed to the act they put up that they eat too little, when men are around.
[img]http://dbjpq4m8xws63.cloudfront.net/gallery/image/2-understanding-women-funny-meme[/img]

a woman's worse enemy is her fellow woman...... men dont be deceived, they dont spend all day in front of the mirror cos they wano look good for you, they do that to out shine(oppress) the other ladies.
because they know that women scanned looks with just that lil 'hi' they throw across.

women dont eat much , just a lil at a time and a lil in another 30mins time, add all together , u would be surprised what you'd discovers
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by emymeeky: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: I did...many times. And little man it's none of your business.

Blind bat. Did you see anything ? Anyway ...it's not my business grin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: What you are about to read I personally think couldn't be any more true about women and their funny charaterism.

1.Women never have anything to wear.Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet;You just don't understand!

True on some days, not on all.

2.Women do NOT want an honest opinion to the question, 'How do I look?'.Am sure you are definitely not ready for the repercussions of your honest opinion.

I do if I ask.

3.If a man goes on a seven day trip,he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice;if a woman goes on a five day trip,she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

I am guilty of this one.

4.Women can't keep secrets.They eat away at them from inside.And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.

Not true at all. I am very good at keeping secrets. I forget them quickly.

5.The word "woman" is believed to have derived from the middle English term "wyfman" broken down simply as the wife(wyf) of man.

Don't know.

6.Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex. LoL.

Rubbish.

7.The most embarrassing thing for a woman is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal event.(Hmmm).

Not true for me.

8.In almost every country worldwide,the life expectancy for women is higher than for men. (Not funny atall)

Sorry guys.

9.When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first,pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

Not true.

10.Women spend Seven to ten years of their life-time looking at the mirror. Men spend only two years doing same.

I don't know.

Okay! Here are two bonuses off the top.LoL...
*When you tell a woman the truth,she thinks you are lying. When you you are lying,she thinks you are telling the truth.

If a woman suspects you of lies then something is fishy about you.

*Men, You can never win an argument against a woman,i repeat, you can never ever ever win.You'll hurt her feelings When(if) it seems you are winning.

Abeg feel free to add yours.

My boyfriend wins most of our discussions.

So much for "facts".
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
emymeeky:

Blind bat. Did you see anything ? Anyway ...it's not my business grin
tongue
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Adenugay(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Realistic

OMG: Actress Tonto Dikeh Risking Her Life With Ebola Virus

The deadly Ebola is now in Nigeria and it it easily spread through animals. So, many people are wondering why Tonto Dikeh is romancing animals too loosely these days, including a monkey.
Check out HER shocking photos here >>> http://www..com/actress-tonto-dikeh-risking-life-ebola-virus/
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Tayras: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
NeuroBoss: they cannot walk past any reflecting surface without shrugging to check out themselves
they are in perpetual, silent battle with one another no matter how close
they all want a very rich man as husband
the ones that answers a man's surname already feel socially superior to the other who may be richer and more connected but has not married

100likes; How did u get to know this pls?
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

True on some days, not on all.

I do if I ask.

I am guilty of this one.

Not true at all. I am very good at keeping secrets. I forget them quickly.

Don't know.

Rubbish.

Not true for me.

Sorry guys.

Not true.

I don't know.

If a woman suspects you of lies then something is fishy about you.

My boyfriend wins most of our discussions.

So much for "facts".
And we are supposed to go by ur standards? So much for a countertongue

BTW your boyfriend wins most of ur arguments? isn't there a reason y so?

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: And we are supposed to go by ur standards? So much for a countertongue

Can you prove that these "facts" are true for most women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.