Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss (31910 Views)

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by hensben(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
When 2 elephants fight na ground dey suffer am meaning; when APC n PDP fight over poewer na the masses/common man/citizen go suffer am like boko haram destroying the masses were as their children dey abroad dey live big life.ok
Make them remember say there is God oo(this time not in pej's voice).
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by solangers: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
donmix: The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has petitioned the Department of State Services (DSS) over allegations he plotted the recent assassination attempt on former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari.
Following the July 23 bomb attack in Kaduna that killed about 85 people and which allegedly targeted General Buhari and prominent Islamic cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, an online publication reported that one of the suspects in the incident fingered Dokubo-Asari as the mastermind of the attack.
The publication added that he procured the killers for the sum of N5 million.
In the petition to the Director-General of DSS, Nta Ekpenyong signed by his lawyer Festus Keyamo, Dokubo-Asari urged the DSS to investigate the allegations contained in the publication to curtail the threat to his life and family.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/30656-buhari-dokubo-asari-petitions-dss

Meet Nigeria’s hairiest woman who was offered half a Million naira to have se-x with her
you would be so shocked and amaze after you might have seen her pictures below:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/meet-nigerias-hairiest-woman-who-was.html
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by kendrick93(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: seconded! Though ur an e-diot!
stop stalkin me dude
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You dey mind Yeye people. ..Buhari is the one afraid of Asari and should be more ashamed to accuse Asari for masterminding his " suicide attempt". Why is Buhari accusing him when according to APEshiiiit he's an inconsequential fellow?
Where iz it on record dat buhari accused dokubo of assassination?
Or u're happy livin d life of a confusionist?

Stop smokin dat sh^^T, pls grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
kendrick93: stop stalkin me dude
Quiet! U bloody civilian!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Forwetinnah: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Where iz it on record dat buhari accused dokubo of assassination?
Or u're happy livin d life of a confusionist?

Take several seats behind...you're the more confused person here to think I believe that crap the so called transgender clown pulled. Buhari is APC, and APC echoed the same accusation
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:
u are point. people get deceive easily. this man is trying to be civil. don't forget he is sending dis thru is lawyer. it is just a blackmail mail by d BH to heat up d polity and distabilizer d country. kill d muslim., christians and specially deir northern friends is not deir wish but desperation is gradually setting in now. dey never expected dat d country will still be calm till now. all means is being employ now. remember Mike Tyson vs Lenox louis fight.... desperation by Tyson resulted in ear bite what about d popular Sauretz(spelling maybe incorrect) bite. so watch BH are desperate now
yh,BH are n their sponsors are getting all de more desperate...u can see DAT from their evil schemes to deceive gullible Nigerians who jst read n digest hook,line n sinker without being critical n objective...n b4 u say jack,they are insulting each other along ethnic lines n spewin rubbish on issues even their grandfathers had no clue abt...jst becuz NL is anonymous...GENERATIONAL FOOLZ! angry
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Afroconnect: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Asari is just a dummy,this fat idiot from a rich home never seen poverty before-using goons and shit-i blame jonathan for allowing such scum gain relevance.
He really thinks Nigeria is all about him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Take several seats behind...you're the more confused person here to think I believe that crap the so called transgender clown pulled. Buhari is APC, and APC echoed the same accusation
chai!
Common sense iz no longer common in dis part of d world undecided
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dymaco:
Ojukwu fought a good fight. Awolowo fought worst for greed. Ojukwu is a hero.
what is my business with AWO? Thats the SW cup of coffee. One thing im certain of is Ojukwu the coward fled! GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Forwetinnah: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
chai!
Common sense iz no longer common in dis part of d world undecided
Pathetic!

Sorry...i hear werin happen to you grin. Where your sense travel go?
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by chimchim1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
poiZon:

BTW asari dokubo, obj, ibb, atiku n buhari, who is d worst criminal?
Asari tokumbo
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by deeobserver209(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
I pity some pipu. Asari Dokubo is the most bravest n fearless person in d entire country! Get that into ur rusty brains. He's just trying to clear his name. Why should he be afraid when everybody knows that General Buhari tried to kill himself?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mindurbiznes: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
I'm Cyril Sober.................

NTA News!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by chimchim1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
deeobserver209: I pity some pipu. Asari Dokubo is the most bravest n fearless person in d entire country! Get that into ur rusty brains. He's just trying to clear his name. Why should he be afraid when everybody knows that General Buhari tried to kill himself?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Adeola894(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:
u are point. people get deceive easily. this man is trying to be civil. don't forget he is sending dis thru is lawyer. it is just a blackmail mail by d BH to heat up d polity and distabilizer d country. kill d muslim., christians and specially deir northern friends is not deir wish but desperation is gradually setting in now. dey never expected dat d country will still be calm till now. all means is being employ now. remember Mike Tyson vs Lenox louis fight.... desperation by Tyson resulted in ear bite what about d popular Sauretz(spelling maybe incorrect) bite. so watch BH are desperate now
Oga! Make I come learn english For urside? E be like say ur own go pass aunty pat own oo!!!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Dymaco(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69: what is my business with AWO? Thats the SW cup of coffee. One thing im certain of is Ojukwu the coward fled! GBAM
Abi he fled but he was the one that sign the peace treaty.
He is not a coward..... He fought the good fight for 3 years now with his money to liberate ibos from buhari haram. A coward can never be bury like a hero.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by JACKOFALTRADE: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good move. . .
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Fourwinds: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Adeola894: Oga! Make I come learn english For urside? E be like say ur own go pass aunty pat own oo!!!
oh... u wa learn.? oya come. 'dust chairs' heeeehheeee...
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
mindurbiznes: I'm Cyril Sober.................

NTA News!
u never retire.!!! wen u go clok 65 yrs. young graduate dey wait oooo.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Backward country!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Generalkorex(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
iluvweed: I just watched this guy on Channels TV, boasting that if GEJ doesn't go for second term he wont come home...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder he wants to kill Buhari...He shld be investigated as requested!

But how come the Boko broses never claimed the responsibility of the Buhari bomb attack
they are still looking for shecow clone for d video.boko boys had been fooling Nigerians since 2011 lol.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Generalkorex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
GreyBlood: I've no regard for any of these people but how come none of the people arrested for other bombings said anything about who was behind them?

I thought they don't reveal their sponsors.
Why come all of a sudden they decide to open up on who sent them this time?
dats politics 4 u bro
2014 is a year of conspiracy
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by prophetone(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
iluvweed:

But how come the Boko broses never claimed the responsibility of the Buhari bomb attack
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by nonjebose(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
He fears for his family!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by kabba7(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
deeobserver209: I pity some pipu. Asari Dokubo is the most bravest n fearless person in d entire country! Get that into ur rusty brains. He's just trying to clear his name. Why should he be afraid when everybody knows that General Buhari tried to kill himself?

IS that so ?
Some Nigerians can be very stupid to say the least .
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by kabba7(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thought this Asari idiot was promising that the attack on GMB was part one and that more will follow on his twitter handle .
If Asari Dokubo is so scared why making that silly statement so his brother Jonathan is now to use the sss to help his militant brother out the jam he got himself into .
Never start a fight you cant finish .
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by kendrick93(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Quiet! U bloody civilian!
lol!!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by eightsin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
this asari abi militant dey fear like dis? mak he park well.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
GreyBlood: I've no regard for any of these people but how come none of the people arrested for other bombings said anything about who was behind them?

I thought they don't reveal their sponsors.
Why come all of a sudden they decide to open up on who sent them this time?
nice reasoning
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ImperialYoruba: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:

lmao, see english... grin grin grin. Madafaker!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by LilPeezy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
chimchim1: It's only in Nigeria (present govt) that criminals come out to talk. Who is asari tokumbo or dokubo? Go and die joor.
u wey dy tief well well 4 onitsha market na dy call person criminal.....no b u b chimchim d gr8 anini!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana / House Of Reps halts motion seeking to stop Fuel Price Hike / CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.