Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss (31901 Views)

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has petitioned the Department of State Services (DSS) over allegations he plotted the recent assassination attempt on former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari.
Following the July 23 bomb attack in Kaduna that killed about 85 people and which allegedly targeted General Buhari and prominent Islamic cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, an online publication reported that one of the suspects in the incident fingered Dokubo-Asari as the mastermind of the attack.
The publication added that he procured the killers for the sum of N5 million.
In the petition to the Director-General of DSS, Nta Ekpenyong signed by his lawyer Festus Keyamo, Dokubo-Asari urged the DSS to investigate the allegations contained in the publication to curtail the threat to his life and family.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/30656-buhari-dokubo-asari-petitions-dss

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by vedaxcool(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fat boy na so u dey fear? I thought u were planning to make blood rain in nigeria if don't ebola jonathan is not reelected? Coward! Na so obj arrest u like common rat , nonsense.

134 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ImperialYoruba: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
donmix: The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has petitioned the Department of State Services (DSS) over allegations he plotted the recent assassination attempt on former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari.
Following the July 23 bomb attack in Kaduna that killed about 85 people and which allegedly targeted General Buhari and prominent Islamic cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, an online publication reported that one of the suspects in the incident fingered Dokubo-Asari as the mastermind of the attack.
The publication added that he procured the killers for the sum of N5 million.
In the petition to the Director-General of DSS, Nta Ekpenyong signed by his lawyer Festus Keyamo, Dokubo-Asari urged the DSS to investigate the allegations contained in the publication to curtail the threat to his life and family. http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/30656-buhari-dokubo-asari-petitions-dss.

Really A lot of SE/SS were encouraged by Asari's promise to rain bloodshed if Gej is not reelected and those people have identified with him as their savior, the one to ultimately pilot the actualization of Biafra if PDP loose 2015.

What are these people to do now that Asari is afraid for his own life?

Buhari promised a bloody showdown between the dog and the baboon, did he not? Well, the drama is getting ready to start folks.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin my comments about this lunatic from the onset remains the same. He will go into hiding come 2015!

61 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy grin my comments about this lunatic from the onset remains the same. He will go into hiding come 2015!
and if he doesn't?? Smh @ some e-bigots

29 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by maskamdo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jona abeg give this asari guy national honours with some special advisers so he can "SHOT D HELL UP"!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
donmix: and if he doesn't?? Smh @ some e-bigots

Its sunday...dont let amadioha strike u with leprosy. Must u quote me, if u have chosen to lick the bottom of this coward...how is that my biz. I see u guys have not learnt lessons from how Ojukwu fled.

59 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by superior1: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
It is only in Nigeria do criminals who should be left behind bars make these kind of noises

27 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by 9jahubcom(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
today is sunday..i will be back for this

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
So the militant leader believes in constituted authority! If it was one Nigerian would he had petitioned the DGSS? Just because he has met his real 'match' in Buhari he petitions the authority. Why didn't he go ahead and promise rain and brimstone as usual?

GEJ is not your private property or that of Niger Delta, he is the president of Nigeria. This is what you get when you comment or assume the position of GEJs bulldog.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by 9jahubcom(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
superior1: ok
are u ok wit it
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Waspy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
OP edit your post abeg......manipulated Asari Dokubo abi implicated

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
The Fear of Buhari by Asari Dokubo is the beginning of being a lily-livered ediott! grin

God bless GMB!

cool

46 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by rattlesnake(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
stop making stu..pid people become famous

19 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
vedaxcool: Fat boy na so u dey fear? I thought u were planning to make blood rain in nigeria if don't ebola jonathan is not reelected? Coward! Na so obj arrest u like common rat , nonsense.

Mumu. Insult the President as you wish because its a faceless forum. Welldone

32 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by CharlieMaria(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Space tresspass forbidden. tongue
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by iluvweed(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
I just watched this guy on Channels TV, boasting that if GEJ doesn't go for second term he wont come home...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder he wants to kill Buhari...He shld be investigated as requested!

But how come the Boko broses never claimed the responsibility of the Buhari bomb attack

17 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Akpaife(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
vedaxcool: Fat boy na so u dey fear? I thought u were planning to make blood rain in nigeria if don't ebola jonathan is not reelected? Coward! Na so obj arrest u like common rat , nonsense.
After arresting him wht happen?
He walk freely n his piple love him infant he has mouth 4 Nig more dan OBJ
I luv him becos he is a no nonsense man
Niger delta can never 4get him

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Aromas: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
calebo101:

Mumu
So weytin u con be? slowpoke abi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by idris4eva(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
I tot militant don't fear anyone

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by alaoeri: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Upon all his utterances, so the dude they even fear.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Macelliot(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Boko Haram do the Bombing, Uncle Jona do the Condeming, APC do the Blaming and at the end of it Asari Dokubo will call it a Scam.......

17 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by lonelydora: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
watching in 3D
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Ebubeslym(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
too much talk no dey full basket

Asari tokunbo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Aromas: So weytin u con be? slowpoke abi?

Park well jare. I hate it when anybody insult the President. If you don't respect the man, respect the office.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by kambah(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
my advise to our security agencies is that, anytime a criminal got arrested, they should first and foremost take the criminal to his village then showcase his face in national dailies also TV station. I believe by doing this, crime will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Macelliot(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Muslims E-war
Alhaji Mujahid Asari dokubo vs Alhaji Gen. Muhammadu Buhari....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by IAMBREEZY: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cøward

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by GreyBlood: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
I've no regard for any of these people but how come none of the people arrested for other bombings said anything about who was behind them?

I thought they don't reveal their sponsors.
Why come all of a sudden they decide to open up on who sent them this time?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ok. I m watching
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by kendrick93(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
gud move by asari.. buhari is just a fool who tinks he can con nigerians to belueve dat rubbish he plotted he is a confirmed boko haram leader

17 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:
Its sunday...dont let amadioha strike u with leprosy. Must u quote me, if u have chosen to lick the bottom of this coward...how is that my biz. I see u guys have not leanrt lessons from how Ojukwu fled.
Diickhead,if it aint ur bizness,whaddahellssur miserable arsse doing on here,why going into uncontrollable fits n epilepsy?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) / NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters / Stunning New Photo Of Maryam Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.