Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss (31911 Views)

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Dymaco(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: let me hear you say OJUKWU is a HE-GOAT again

Bloody igbo pest
At the name of ojukwu nd biafra naija shivers.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ImperialYoruba: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:
whether u like it or not I have passed across my message....silly being

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ImperialYoruba: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax:
But what is your business blackmailing Biafra at every slight opportunity? There are not less than 35million Yorubas. What makes you believe that this 35million Yorubas are not fit enough to form one Yoruba country? Why always be worried about Biafra? Oyel money? But Ondo state, and possibly in future, other states in SW must have oil. So why your headache over Biafra?

because Ibo na my in-law. Whether you like or not Ibo virgins must carry my seed. I want true blood Ibo, the original!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mandax: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

because Ibo na my in-law. Whether you like or not Ibo virgins must carry my seed. I want true blood Ibo, the original!

Talk fit for trash bin. Learn to mind your Yoruba empire first. Yoruba is about 35million people. Ghana is less than 15million people.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by lumeneng22: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
How can alhaji mujaheed asari dokubo plot to assasinate alhaji muhamadu buari (gen)? Are they not in the same islam? Somebody is trying to blackmail somebody here o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
superior1: It is only in Nigeria do criminals who should be left behind bars make these kind of noises

who is the criminal here. ASARI or BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by DaBullIT(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rexxie:
mugu,wit those luxuries u mentioned n others,ur poor ol'man wud make mockery of bolt's records to be asari dokuboh than having to put up n cope with a full grown idle arsse no life grumpus of a 40+yrs son like u...keep it up,dickhead..

Bros, I no blame you , I don see say na everybody dey yab you dey curse you for every comment you write , The only thing wey fit cause am be say na yansh you dey use reason , your finger no dey connect your brain network before you type , My previous comment is true Asari Dokubo is a petty thug who with help of GEJ scammed Nigerian government trillions , and he's got investments in Africa, africa because countries like Swiss or US wouldn't take his money . And soon as Yawah gas he go run , hes not a role model and I'm not jealous of what he has everybody dies even your drop out alhaji mujaidicks . my point is rather than chase his record , Id make mine and please stop trolling , you been here since 2010 but nobody likes you , find a hobby OK ? Don't come and infect me with your badbelle tribalisitc mind
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by cliffm43: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
DSS SHOULD BRING THOSE BOYS THAT BUHARI PAID TO TALK LIES AGAINST SOMEONE.....ALL IS SCAM....BUHARI IS THE ACTOR ON THE GAME

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by skyface00(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
just the same way your father will be killed......foolish girl.....where are we heading in the country....i still cant believe a woman type such comment......wish some1 father dead becuase of what, most of the kids on nairaland are not even on dis wrold during buhari govt, they no poo about this man, can anybody say jst a single tin dat buhari has done wrong,,,,most of the tinz ppl talk r jst lies dat cant be prove by anybody............am not a funz of any of those greedy leaders but i wont wish dem 2 be killed like a dog....just the same way Nigeria force gave birth 2 boko harm by executing dem on a street while their children watching so tell me wat do u expect from such son, dota, wife, 2 become.......its all over tv den when they pack dem from pickup and shoot dem.....every serious nation with sensitive leaders knows how they take ppl like them out not on d street......killing buhari is going 2 make tinz hard for us more dan wat we facing in dis country...God bless my country Nigeria i have nowhere 2 call my country.........love and peace

ijechikky: And who re doze clueless pipo sayin Asari is afraid of Buhari??
Anywyz...Asari I undrstnd hw it feels 2be accusd of a crime u didn't commit
And oh! Hw I wish u were d mastermind bhind buhari's attack,sure he wulda been dead now..
Finally..PDP is sure for 2015 smiley
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ijechikky(f): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
skyface00: just the same way your father will be killed......foolish girl.....where are we heading in the country....i still cant believe a woman type such comment......wish some1 father dead becuase of what, most of the kids on nairaland are not even on dis wrold during buhari govt, they no poo about this man, can anybody say jst a single tin dat buhari has done wrong,,,,most of the tinz ppl talk r jst lies dat cant be prove by anybody............am not a funz of any of those greedy leaders but i wont wish dem 2 be killed like a dog....just the same way Nigeria force gave birth 2 boko harm by executing dem on a street while their children watching so tell me wat do u expect from such son, dota, wife, 2 become.......its all over tv den when they pack dem from pickup and shoot dem.....every serious nation with sensitive leaders knows how they take ppl like them out not on d street......killing buhari is going 2 make tinz hard for us more dan wat we facing in dis country...God bless my country Nigeria i have nowhere 2 call my country.........love and peace

Ahan!see dem
I knw u come from the north,and I also knw u re nt sensible enof...
I will chose nt 2xchange words wit a stupid clueless boy angry
I still wishd Asari was the mastermind,cuz buhari wuda been dead #Myopinion# grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ojimbo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
asari, you are a man of truth, i am behind you, apc tought they can win nigeria with propaganda
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
DaBullIT:

Bros, I no blame you , I don see say na everybody dey yab you dey curse you for every comment you write , The only thing wey fit cause am be say na yansh you dey use reason , your finger no dey connect your brain network before you type , My previous comment is true Asari Dokubo is a petty thug who with help of GEJ scammed Nigerian government trillions , and he's got investments in Africa, africa because countries like Swiss or US wouldn't take his money . And soon as Yawah gas he go run , hes not a role model and I'm not jealous of what he has everybody dies even your drop out alhaji mujaidicks . my point is rather than chase his record , Id make mine and please stop trolling , you been here since 2010 but nobody likes you , find a hobby OK ? Don't come and infect me with your badbelle tribalisitc mind
Quoting that piece of shiit u splattered doesnt mean i wunna talk 2 ya..i 4kn dont talk to no cow brainers who bring on their bloody arsses on here n try beat BB King wit it to da sax; i dont rap wit idle biitch_arsse nigggahs who cud no better than da sheep falling asleep while trying to count themselves,i dont.. Asari has got a big story,no matter how it flows,to tell to his generations..even ur generation gonna revel at da man,like u doin now, for ages to come,like it or not..so arsse trailing sniffing loser,it wud do u a whole lotsa gud 2 get ur poking eyes off other hardworkin'ppl's achievements,n get ur idle,miserable arsse busy...i repeat: ur agonising dada wud rather be that asari 'thug',than having to put up with a lazy old idle grumpus of a son like u all his day..
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ideyvexnow: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
vedaxcool: Fat boy na so u dey fear? I thought u were planning to make blood rain in nigeria if don't ebola jonathan is not reelected? Coward! Na so obj arrest u like common rat , nonsense.

Na hate go kill people like you.

So you wan make him gree say na him do am, if he is really not responsible?

If all it takes to accuse or arrest a prominent figure, is for some paid goon to accuse him or her, then Buhari would have been arrested long ago.

Trying to clear one's name is not fear, so provide us with real proof or shut the hell up....
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ideyvexnow: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Who else will talk trash like this if not a Yoruba Bigot like yourself?

Know this, when the war you are wishing for starts, you or your family won't be spared.

If you like, keep supporting war mongering politicians whose children are all already abroad.

When this war you are praying for starts, it is ordinary Nigerians like you and I that will suffer the consequences.

ImperialYoruba:

Really A lot of SE/SS were encouraged by Asari's promise to rain bloodshed if Gej is not reelected and those people have identified with him as their savior, the one to ultimately pilot the actualization of Biafra if PDP loose 2015.

What are these people to do now that Asari is afraid for his own life?

Buhari promised a bloody showdown between the dog and the baboon, did he not? Well, the drama is getting ready to start folks.

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by elipheleh(m): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2014
koboko69:
Its sunday...dont let amadioha strike u with leprosy. Must u quote me, if u have chosen to lick the bottom of this coward...how is that my biz. I see u guys have not learnt lessons from how Ojukwu fled.

We fought Britain and America, not fucking low tech level Nigerians. Biafra will kick tour ass this time... Britain won't intervene
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by OrangeHokage(m): 2:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Dymaco:
Ojukwu fought a good fight. Awolowo fought worst for greed. Ojukwu is a hero.
errrrm no he's not, he a an idiot who almost lead the igbo race to annihilation and ended up fleeing like a coward which he is, he is no hero in my books.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by elipheleh(m): 4:20am On Aug 04, 2014
grin
OrangeHokage: errrrm no he's not, he a an idiot who almost lead the igbo race to annihilation and ended up fleeing like a coward which he is, he is no hero in my books.

the name of Ojukwu strikes fear in the hearts of the Yerobas.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by vedaxcool(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2014
ideyvexnow:

Na hate go kill people like you.

So you wan make him gree say na him do am, if he is really not responsible?

If all it takes to accuse or arrest a prominent figure, is for some paid goon to accuse him or her, then Buhari would have been arrested long ago.

Trying to clear one's name is not fear, so provide us with real proof or shut the hell up....

The proof is in the op! Look again. cool
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by omeiz93: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2014
This man making this noise has a house in Aso rock and lives there. Somebody that has bn making an unguided statement that there would be bloodshed if Mr jona is not re-elected and our security operatives are comfortable with the statement, nobody has called him to explain what he meant by that. This man is just fooling whoever that is following him. How come he is suddenly afraid of death. There is God sha ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by RebelLeader15(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Dymaco:
At the name of ojukwu nd biafra naija shivers.
hehehehehehehe! In the name of Col. Benjamin Adekunle aka Black scorpion, let all Biafra kneel bow #i taut Usain Bolt is the fast man on earth rite now, but during the civil war, Usain Bolt would find it hard to beat Ojukwu when he was runy from the federal troops

Ojukwu sare kabakaba
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Jomark(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2014
koboko69:
Its sunday...dont let amadioha strike u with leprosy. Must u quote me, if u have chosen to lick the bottom of this coward...how is that my biz. I see u guys have not learnt lessons from how Ojukwu fled.
No...we want to learn lessons from Awolowo's cowardice and his keenness in genocide against defenseless children. Fearful goats. We will soon takeover Lagos and you guys will sit down and only watch. Thank God we are buying out all your land
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by michealade(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jonathan can neva b president of this Nation ever again....Asari or wats he called shud just shut d f.up!i heard he is planning on destroying Nigeria.we will see!And as for buhari,i like him buh i dont like APC at all..Only God can save Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Dymaco(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: hehehehehehehe! In the name of Col. Benjamin Adekunle aka Black scorpion, let all Biafra kneel bow #i taut Usain Bolt is the fast man on earth rite now, but during the civil war, Usain Bolt would find it hard to beat Ojukwu when he was runy from the federal troops

Ojukwu sare kabakaba
Have you read today news.
Ojukwu nd his men killed 700000 nigeria gallant soldier
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by RebelLeader15(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dymaco:
Have you read today news.
Ojukwu nd his men killed 700000 nigeria gallant soldier
I know you have forget the famous Obafemi Awolowo quote that was used to destroy those misguided humanitarian rubbish.....

Ali is fair in war, and starvation is one of the weapon of war, I don't see why we should feed our enemy fat in order for them to fight harder

Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Benjamin Adekunle destroyed the misguided animalistic rubbish called Igbos during the civil war
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by OrangeHokage(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
elipheleh: grin

keep decieving yourself bro.... grin
elipheleh: grin

keep decieving yourself bro....
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Dymaco(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
RebelLeader15:
I know you have forget the famous Obafemi Awolowo quote that was used to destroy those misguided humanitarian rubbish.....

Ali is fair in war, and starvation is one of the weapon of war, I don't see why we should feed our enemy fat in order for them to fight harder

Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Benjamin Adekunle destroyed the misguided animalistic rubbish called Igbos during the civil war
Sharap men
Never u mention awolowo again....
The man that sold its people for power.
Now u re crying for odua nation.
What we saw in 40 yrs ago u re seeing now.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by RebelLeader15(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dymaco:
Sharap men
Never u mention awolowo again....
The man that sold its people for power.
Now u re crying for odua nation.
What we saw in 40 yrs ago u re seeing now.
The same way u should never mention Ojukwu again
The same man who push your fathers into war for them to be killed by federal troop and at the end of the day, he ran away like a coward leaving the humanitarian rubbish without noting to cover...
The man that kill his people for power

Now you people are crying for another genocide, thereby demanding for an illegal biafra pothole
What you saw 40years ago will repeat itself if you all aren't careful
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by idris4eva(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
RebelLeader15: don't mind that APARI TOKUNBO or wat did they call him, an ex-militant turns criminal
and u ar also a rebelleader grin
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by RebelLeader15(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
idris4eva: and u ar also a rebelleader grin
and you a rebel member
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by idris4eva(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
RebelLeader15: and you a rebel member
grin
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by JEITO: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
#singing

Kenekubi toro une yewe
Akpokpo chine yeewe
Oun ti nwoma nwomase
Me ma pele
Eh metie le
Me ma tie le
Eh me pele
Oh oh ohuo

Dokubo my man o!!!

Ice water sir!
We no want wahala abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists / CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.