Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss (31913 Views)

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by makazona(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:
Its sunday...dont let amadioha strike u with leprosy. Must u quote me, if u have chosen to lick the bottom of this coward...how is that my biz. I see u guys have not learnt lessons from how Ojukwu fled.

always tribal in ur comment since 19xx...hapi sunday
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

lmao, see english... grin grin grin. Madafaker!
whether u like it or not I have passed across my message....silly being
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by LilPeezy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:

Who is this dog? You nor dey fear face.u nor know where u go bark?
xcept say ur face na ape or u prove to him ur God den em go fear u;;;;;;;I neva c person wey foolish lyk u dis year.....if I say mek thunder strike u now dem go say e nor gud base on say today na sunday....
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mandax: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

Really A lot of SE/SS were encouraged by Asari's promise to rain bloodshed if Gej is not reelected and those people have identified with him as their savior, the one to ultimately pilot the actualization of Biafra if PDP loose 2015.

What are these people to do now that Asari is afraid for his own life?

Buhari promised a bloody showdown between the dog and the baboon, did he not? Well, the drama is getting ready to start folks.

But what is your business blackmailing Biafra at every slight opportunity? There are not less than 35million Yorubas. What makes you believe that this 35million Yorubas are not fit enough to form one Yoruba country? Why always be worried about Biafra? Oyel money? But Ondo state, and possibly in future, other states in SW must have oil. So why your headache over Biafra?
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by perfectcrush(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Happenings in 2015=pregnant
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by M4gunners: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy grin my comments about this lunatic from the onset remains the same. He will go into hiding come 2015!
You are just hearing that name bro.I don't think you really know who Asari is.He will never go hiding come 2015 that is for sure.If someone wants to damage his Image, he has right to re act.And that is what he just did.He is not afraid, even Buhari will do thesame.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mandax: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:
Its sunday...dont let amadioha strike u with leprosy. Must u quote me, if u have chosen to lick the bottom of this coward...how is that my biz. I see u guys have not learnt lessons from how Ojukwu fled.

See unintelligent and diffident people blackmailing others. You must have believed that you were blackmailing children in the kindergarten? Your small sense does not even tell you that crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive?
But unfortunately it is all blackmail your talk about Ojukwu and insinuation that Dokubor shall also run away. Run away for who? For you to colonize the crude oil in Dokubor's backyard? See you see small sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ngona(f): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
From the way Asari talks u will thing he is invisible! Why is he afraid now. Shebi him dey claim manchi!!!! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by ngona(f): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax:

See unintelligent and diffident people blackmailing others. You must have believed that you were blackmailing children in the kindergarten? Your small sense does not even tell you that crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive?
But unfortunately it is all blackmail your talk about Ojukwu and insinuation that Dokubor shall also run away. Run away for who? For you to colonize the crude oil in Dokubor's backyard? See you see small sense.
. Are you now saying that Ojukwu did not fled the shores of Nigeria? Because history have it that he did.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by RebelLeader15(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
idris4eva: I tot militant don't fear anyone
don't mind that APARI TOKUNBO or wat did they call him, an ex-militant turns criminal
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

Really A lot of SE/SS were encouraged by Asari's promise to rain bloodshed if Gej is not reelected and those people have identified with him as their savior, the one to ultimately pilot the actualization of Biafra if PDP loose 2015.

What are these people to do now that Asari is afraid for his own life?

Buhari promised a bloody showdown between the dog and the baboon, did he not? Well, the drama is getting ready to start folks.

Buhari promised bloodshed and where is the majority of the blood shed events taking place? If Nigeria should ever disintegrate who will lose the more? Which people are dying on regular basis? Lol. You guys are funny.

Come back in 20 years and quote me. Buhari will NEVER be the president of one Nigeria. Unless of course the North decides to go away from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by RebelLeader15(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
EngrOloye: So Dokubo is afraid to die.Nawa ooooooo.people like. Him can b afraid to die.but he said Nig will not av peace if his broda GEJ is not reelected in 2015.And GEJ depends on him(Dokubo) instead of God.D drama just started we av not seen anything yet.God av mercy on innocent people like us.Go and write it down btw now and Dec...God will punish dem very well so d extent dat d evil things dey as v done will b killing dia children.u c nobody hear,abt Fayose again....they shud pray for him(Fatties).God is powerful Dan anybody under d earth.I know dey av money but we av God.it's a drama d whole Nig is watching dem.God bless Nig
EngrOloye the English destroyer
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by RebelLeader15(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dymaco:
Ojukwu fought a good fight. Awolowo fought worst for greed. Ojukwu is a hero.
let me hear you say OJUKWU is a HE-GOAT again

Bloody igbo pest
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax:

For your mind now...u don talk sense bah? I dont have your time...
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by DonEwexco(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
I have seen the level of which Anti-Dokubo folks here reasons, He only want to clear the allegation pressed on him.
When IBB were alleged to be sponsoring Boko guyx didnt he came out and cleared himself?
Why will Dokubo case be cowardice?
Nice step dear(Dokubo) let them prove their claim.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
M4gunners: You are just hearing that name bro.I don't think you really know who Asari is.He will never go hiding come 2015 that is for sure.If someone wants to damage his Image, he has right to re act.And that is what he just did.He is not afraid, even Buhari will do thesame.

cheesy cheesy cheesy when there is a change in govt...he shouldnt dance to the tune ot the piper.....and see if he will not become a gonner. Attaching so much importance to a political thug. All thise his senseless threats will be shoven up his ass. Im from the ND, this goon is a thief. Claimed to be fighting for ND, but has all his major investments outside Nigeria...not just outside ND. Some fools will still come here and be licking his bottom like they have some war lord. Be wise!!!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mandax: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:
For your mind now...u don talk sense bah? I dont have your time...
Yes, crawl back to your akwaya. You must always devote time to think first about what may happen in your region, others' must be secondary. Stop poking your nose into others. Be convinced one minute that you can survive on your own.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax:
Yes, crawl back to your akwaya. You must always devote time to think first about what may happen in your region, others' must be secondary. Stop poking your nose into others. Be convinced one minute that you can survive on your own.

cheesy cheesy cheesy bro...im from the SS and we are not biafrans, no matter how much u try to attach urself. Asari is a thief and a thug that will flee like Ojukwu if there is a change in government. Check my comment above about Asari. Im too busy to keep responding to u lots.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mandax: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:
Attaching so much importance to a political thug. All thise his senseless threats will be shoven up his ass. Im from the ND, this goon is a thief.
Which part of Nigerdelta? Well, perhaps you are the the Imam of Agenebode or Ikom mosque.
Those who took over Nigeria's govt by force of arms must be angels before you, and you are gunning for them to come back to rule you; but Asari Dokubor who plays politics and combines it with subtle blackmail to gain political power, becomes a criminal before you. Because you wan your pals to once again take control of oyel money from Asari's backyard. Will you just crawl away.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mandax: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy bro...im from the SS and we are not biafrans, no matter how much u try to attach urself. Asari is a thief and a thug that will flee like Ojukwu if there is a change in government. Check my comment above about Asari. Im too busy to keep responding to u lots.

Sure the Biafra people will never have anything to do with someone with your level of intelligence. Biafra people refuse subservient life. But you chose the life of a slave till thy kingdom come.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax:

Sure the Biafra people will never have anything to do with someone with your level of intelligence. Biafra people refuse subservient life. But you chose the life of a slave till thy kingdom come.

cheesy cheesy ok na
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by mandax: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Below is a statement by koboko69:

"Its no news that when Dora Akuyuli died, we all sang of her achievements irrespective of her being an igbo woman."
https://www.nairaland.com/1814984/dora-akunyulis-death-lesson-igbos

Sorry, I have been making mistakes responding to koboko69 who by all indications is not mentally fit enough, judging from this earlier statement of his/hers.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax: Below is a statement by koboko69:

"Its no news that when Dora Akuyuli died, we all sang of her achievements irrespective of her being an igbo woman."
https://www.nairaland.com/1814984/dora-akunyulis-death-lesson-igbos

Sorry, I have been making mistakes responding to koboko69 who by all indications is not mentally fit enough, judging from this earlier statement of his/hers.

Dunce!!! Whats ur point? Educating people like u is synonymous to trying to educate an slowpoke. Go through that thread and learn. Fool
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by M4gunners: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy when there is a change in govt...he shouldnt dance to the tune ot the piper.....and see if he will not become a gonner. Attaching so much importance to a political thug. All thise his senseless threats will be shoven up his ass. Im from the ND, this goon is a thief. Claimed to be fighting for ND, but has all his major investments outside Nigeria...not just outside ND. Some fools will still come here and be licking his bottom like they have some war lord. Be wise!!!
You sands as if you can come out and stand what he has sands for ND for years.I,m also from ND too.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by patrickmuf(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
gratieao: Kano State governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has faulted his Nasarawa State counterpart, Umaru Muktar Almakura’s type of
politics, saying it was responsible for his predicament.
According to Kwankwaso, Almakura, currently facing impeachment launched by Nasarawa lawmakers, is too soft to be governor under President Goodluck Jonathan.
Kwankwaso told journalists in his office, yesterday, that “you cannot be a gentleman and hope to survive as governor under the present dispensation”.
He added, “A gentleman cannot be a good governor, you need to have so many faces because the game is rough and can’t accommodate a gentleman”.
The Kano governor said Almakura rebuffed intervention and
expertise to assist him navigate troubled waters, adding: “He is too soft for my liking.
“On our volition, we suggested to him to allow us mobilise our foot
soldiers. He refused.
We also appealed to him to allow us come in physically. He refused; always distancing himself from such expertise that would assist him”.
The APC presidential hopeful lamented how Adamawa State fell like
a pack of cards under impeached Governor Nyako, saying the gale
of impeachment across APC controlled states was being instigated by the Presidency.
Kwankwaso opined that “the whole madness is a wicked calculations ahead of 2015”, pointing out: “It is not going to assist the PDP Federal Government retain power. We have had enough of this impunity, ruthlessness and we are closing ranks to chase them
out of power by 2015; it would be too late for them to hoodwink anyone again”. The Kano governor declared that President Jonathan was qualified
for impeachment.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/nasarawa-impeachment-plot-gov-almakura-rejected-offer-help-kwankwaso/
With this its very clear that APC are the mean sponsor of Boko Haram. God will punish them for the evil they are planing in this country
So foot soldiers in this context implies boko haram? Why don't you use your brain for once...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
DaBullIT:

He has a palace and private institution in an African country. He's been preparing to run from onset. .the scam he perpetrated with Oga Jona has made him too rich , now he does not want to die. Noise maker
mugu,wit those luxuries u mentioned n others,ur poor ol'man wud make mockery of bolt's records to be asari dokuboh than having to put up n cope with a full grown idle arsse no life grumpus of a 40+yrs son like u...keep it up,dickhead..
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by dopedealer(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
This thin they call asari fall my hand o.
Wey i think say he go claim the allegation self say nothing they happen. Normally he would have started shouting he is tired of the northerners And he is going to give them blood for blood. Ordinary allegation he no fit claim take advantage to start em empty treats
... Like father like son... Clueless mofos!
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by shadowwalker101: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
why naa
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by koboko69: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
M4gunners: You sands as if you can come out and stand what he has sands for ND for years.I,m also from ND too.

Who understands this gibberish

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by shehuAO: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
The boast of Asari Dokubo in this country is unbecoming,is like Nigeria is under his control,because his brother is at the head of the helm.who has not gotten brother at the helm before?Asari ought to have been behind the bar before Henrry Okah for un rude utterances he make every now and then.He should be arrest and question for attempted on Buhari's life.he should not pretend to hide under shadow to write petition to DSS.that is a fowl petition,he should be call for questioning,his excesses is becoming too much.
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
alaoeri: Upon all his utterances, so the dude they even fear.
I don't understand what you people mean by the word fear in dis case. No matter how strong you are don't take responsibility for what u don't know about. Mind you, he is doing all dis because GEJ. take it or leave it he is a man, a freedom fighter not a terrorist. ok
Re: Buhari: Dokubo-asari Petitions Dss by shehuAO: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
So Asari can fear like this.let him beginning to insult northerners as usual.the Government and entire country as a whole are in his hand(fool)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength / Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.