Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard (78708 Views)

15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
hernars: I was gonna add u up but for a second I thought no beautiful girl would give up her IM details online xo easily...... My conclusion ? U are UGLY angry grin
MzNelly: Even your ass would be jealous of the shii.t that comes outta your mouth.
bidexmat: ......Ur IQ wuld be ok if ur brain is replaced wiv boiled indomie
defendedvictim:
who ask u?

*falls from cashew tree*

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by defendedvictim(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2014
Agybabe:

*falls from cashew tree*
ntoor! Wetin u bin dey do on top cashew tree?
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Adedayo516(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Your life is a sorry case......
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by iamkingzlee(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2014
*When i look at yhu i see poverty* gosh! A friend to his cousin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Rooneyboy(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2014
killlie: A lecturer said dis 2 me in class:"see d way he's looking like a baby elephant."
curious me, just went through ur profile nw, saw ur pic, I think ur lecturer was right, really do like a baby elephant .

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2014
defendedvictim:
ntoor! Wetin u bin dey do on top cashew tree?
What a dumb question! Wetin I for dey do if not to pluck cashew fruits. tongue grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by defendedvictim(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2014
Agybabe:
What a dumb question! Wetin I for dey do if not to pluck cashew fruits. tongue grin
hrd cashew fruits aids abortion..I see
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by johnahmed: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.Forupgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Onyiido: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2014
hernars: While growing up, I had issues with correction. I hate being corrected but d most annoying statement is (Yoruba) " ara o bale Olori arun "........I prefer being spanked to dat statement
Translate
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Rooneyboy(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2014
From my neighbour to her house girl 'you are a compound fool'
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Okijajuju1(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2014
johnahmed: Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.Forupgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307

Please, anybody wey contact you, Chop ehn money, but write down their names so we can start keeping a National register of Factory fitted fools.

#GodBlessYourHussle.

grin

10 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Your Mum stood no chance, she didnt know she could get pregnant from swallowing.. grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Rooneyboy(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2014
adorable29: Just last week, my class mate who wasn't following in a mathematics course told my lecturer "Sir, I don't understand. Pls come again".........

His reply (in thick igbo accent), "Shut up dia, any fool will easily understand this! Unless ofcourse you are bombaaastic fool"

The whole class burst laff!
abeg babe, no kill me with laughter o
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2014
defendedvictim:
hrd cashew fruits aids abortion..I see
ok
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by s3nn2x(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
"You are just an overgrown baby"
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Ricardo2400(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
muderkid: from a friend...Ur foolishness is imported cry
LmaoOO

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by defendedvictim(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2014
Agybabe:
ok
ummm..sori if dat wz offensive. wz jst fooling arnd. u gud?

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by homesteady(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2014
trukoments: God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck.
Ahh JESU! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by horppe89: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
From a lecturer during lectures; for ur phone to ring in class, he will say- u didn't read the Manuel of ur phone abi. undecided
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just recently, I contacted a guy on my bbm who had been trying to chase me but I had been pushing him off. Some guy I met just once ooo in church over a year sgo. Don't even remember his face even. So ya mentioned I and my family are looking to relocate and he says he knows some guys who are agents. We arranged that when I was ready I would call him up to go view a house he mentioned. I didn't call cos I was busy so I wasn't ready to see d place n I obviously had to go with my family members who'd live there too. Guy sends me a msg on bbm few days later and starts telling me I'm wasting his time. I ask him how his time was wanted when I didn't even go see the place And he was the one disturbing me about viewing d house in d 1st place. He starts becoming rude. I delete him off my bbm. He sends me a msg on whatsapp calling my pathetic and stupid. I block him on whatsapp and he sends me a text saying "you don't have money you LovePeddler". How I became a LovePeddler just cos I didn't call him to go view a house, I don't know. And how he came to the conclusion that my family do not have the money for the 5 bedroom duplex I asked him to check up for. I don't know. Who made him our account officer. I dunno
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
babeline: Just recently, I contacted a guy on my bbm who had been trying to chase me but I had been pushing him off. Some guy I met just once ooo in church over a year sgo. Don't even remember his face even. So ya mentioned I and my family are looking to relocate and he says he knows some guys who are agents. We arranged that when I was ready I would call him up to go view a house he mentioned. I didn't call cos I was busy so I wasn't ready to see d place n I obviously had to go with my family members who'd live there too. Guy sends me a msg on bbm few days later and starts telling me I'm wasting his time. I ask him how his time was wanted when I didn't even go see the place And he was the one disturbing me about viewing d house in d 1st place. He starts becoming rude. I delete him off my bbm. He sends me a msg on whatsapp calling my pathetic and stupid. I block him on whatsapp and he sends me a text saying "you don't have money you LovePeddler". How I became a LovePeddler just cos I didn't call him to go view a house, I don't know. And how he came to the conclusion that my family do not have the money for the 5 bedroom duplex I asked him to check up for. I don't know. Who made him our account officer. I dunno

OK I noticed some words I type change once posted. Is it naira land or my phone? Like stupid became silly and LovePeddler became love peddler! WTH is a love peddler?
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by olasmith10(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
otipoju:

For me this is the most hilarious. Saying that you are the most foolish in west africa makes it seem like after a proper reserach was done to discover the most foolish person in west africa, we discovered that it was you. It gives an air of authority to it.

LOL

Infact, d only thing wey remain na for d guy to put reference to d abuse.. like this

you are the most foolish person in west Africa (olasmith, 2014).

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by winner01(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
AngelViva: Hehehie........wont dare say some of dis insult to any1 unless i wnt my teeth to be offloaded 4 me
no real guy hits a lady
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by MayorSchwags(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
as for those bookmarking these pages opfully to take abuse ppl... sofrey o! dnt b d cause of suicide o
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
gringringringringringringringrin

*Dives into Sambisa forest*
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
defendedvictim:
ummm..sori if dat wz offensive. wz jst fooling arnd. u gud?
it's alright...I get and yes, I'm good
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
"Who is that? Big fishes are talking and crayfish voiced in"
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by kissoflife: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
1. If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart.
2.You do realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Lorlaahlozz: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Funny thread

Xtarxhyne,lanicky and misshorlah amebo sis come nd see oo
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Lorlaahlozz: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
naijaboiy: gringringringringringringringrin

*Dives into Sambisa forest*
Bring back d girls oo
Nd not ebola oo

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by MrTeymee(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
"See as u be like goat wey get cancer shocked
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Bring back d girls oo
Nd not ebola oo
Oya follow me let's make the mission easier wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / Laffzzzzzzzz / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.