Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? (2877 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Can you do this?

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
I think i like this, since mohammed cannot go to the mountains...
the mountains has come to his dormain.
*YES I WILL MARRY YOU KHIAA*

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
They wouldn't.

Why?

Cos if they are 100% sure he'd marry them it means he has shown signs of proposing. They'd rather wait it out to either enjoy the feeling of being proposed to or to uphold their honour, self-esteem or whatever it is they call it.

At least Nigerian girls.

Tell me I'm wrong somebody. cool
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by nekaa(f): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
^^^ after reading that is there any need to repeat what he has said?
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by mstik(f): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
word
Dygeasy: They wouldn't.

Why?

Cos if they are 100% sure he'd marry them it means he has shown signs of proposing. They'd rather wait it out to either enjoy the feeling of being proposed to or to uphold their honour, self-esteem or whatever it is they call it.

At least Nigerian girls.

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
wink kiss

Why?

At least Nigerian girls.

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ladystewie: wink kiss
smiley hi baby
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2014

Why?

At least Nigerian girls.

It's easy for u to say "wait it out" when you are not a woman.
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dapo777:

It's easy for u to say "wait it out" when you are not a woman.
lol!

The 3 posters beneath my first post are what? Men? I don't think so. cool
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by dre11(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2014

Why?

At least Nigerian girls.

nah to hear words that
its un-african, un-cutured for a woman to the proposal............
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
hw are you dear
Dygeasy: smiley hi baby
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dygeasy: lol!

The 3 posters beneath my first post are what? Men? I don't think so. cool

You put words into their mouth,people are bound to accept whatever is palatable to them even when They never had such opinion in the first place cool

Besides this is nairaland,how do I kn dose gals arnt u? Anything can happen.
cheesy
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Liability(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
it is against our culture to propose to man.
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dapo777:

You put words into their mouth,people are bound to accept whatever is palatable to them even when They never had such opinion in the first place cool

Besides this is nairaland,how do I kn dose gals arnt u? Anything can happen.
cheesy
You're just ridiculous. undecided
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dygeasy: You're just ridiculous. undecided

Sorry If it hurt. wink The truth is painful I understand. cheesy
Lmao.

I don't know when you become a lady overnight. undecided
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: it is against our culture to propose to man.

Foc.k d fu.cken culture! If a girl proposes to me, I mite not agree at first, but afta some deep considerations I wd most likely say yes cos I respect ladies with such guts, and if she has some brains too den we are good to go.

D Bleep.en culture keeps u dying in silence and in prison for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dapo777:

Sorry If it hurt. wink The truth is painful I understand. cheesy
Lmao.

I don't know when you become a lady overnight. undecided

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
obongproff:

Foc.k d fu.cken culture! If a girl proposes to me, I mite not agree at first, but afta some deep considerations I wd most likely say yes cos I respect ladies with such guts, and if she has some brains too den we are good to go.

D Bleep.en culture keeps u dying in silence and in prison for a long time.
dats how dey will be lying....nlders claiming dat perfect civilized life since 1960 ...*yinmu
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: dats how dey will be lying....nlders claiming dat perfect civilized life since 1960 ...*yinmu

So sori ur acute myopia makes u think we dont exist.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Dygeasy][/quote]

Would you stop bugging me with the mentions,or u suck a dick. It seems u are bored. undecided embarassed
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Dapo777:

Would you stop bugging me with the mentions,or u suck a dick. It seems u are bored. undecided embarassed
I've been trying so hard to put you in your place.

Tha _fuck is wrong with you?

You quoted me first talking gibberish. Don't be silly.
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dygeasy: I've been trying so hard to put you in your place.

Tha _fuck is wrong with you?

You quoted me first talking gibberish. Don't be silly.

Why don't you jump off the cliff and break your neck grin
Maybe then your problem would be solved. angry angry
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dapo777:

Why don't you jump off the cliff and break your neck grin
Maybe then your problem would be solved. angry angry
You're still silly bro.
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 05, 2014
hi dear
Dygeasy: You're still silly bro.
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: it is against our culture to propose to man.
Same thing my babe told me, she was really attracted to me the first time we met but I did not know, as we got to know each other and I asked her out after two months, that was when she revealed it to me, I asked her if she would have let the opportunity slip by if I had not asked her out and she replied "yes, cause my mum said a lady should not ask a man out" well thank God I took the initiative or I would have let my wife pass me by.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: hi dear
How are you doing bae?
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2014
better now dt u here wink
Dygeasy: How are you doing bae?
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: better now dt u here wink
lol! How were you before?
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2014
sad
Dygeasy: lol! How were you before?
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Dygeasy(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: sad
so wassup na? smiley
Re: Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2014
nothin' lol...
Dygeasy: so wassup na? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Awkward Questions Guys Ask Girls / Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed / List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.