Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Crony - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Am happy 2 be here again. Nice work tdan
Re: My Crony by crislyn(f): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
He berra does!
udison: Hmmmm!
I guess hakeen will later fall in love wit Azeezat
Re: My Crony by Tytylorpe(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
I wish shld Hakeem fell in love with Azeezat.

Keep It Up
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Next update drops 9pm.
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Next update drops 9pm.
9pm, I guess fucking would be suspended 2nite, I can't afford 2 miss this
Re: My Crony by Lakeshizu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mr man it is 9pm already
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
EPISODE FOUR.

Hakeem picked up his mobile phone and dialed Azeezat's mobile number. He glimpsed at his sister and smiled, hoping the plan would work out. But in real sense, Hakeem wouldn't give up on Aishat. He had already fallen so deep into the pit that a day without Aishat wasn't a complete day. He had hoped the plan wouldn't backfire.

Azeezat who had been discussing with Moyo about Hakeem chortled immediately she saw his name as the caller. She raised her phone and showed Moyo that it was Hakeem.

Moyo also smiled and winked as she awaited her to pick up the call. Azeezat picked up the call and made up a different voice, making it cooler and sexier. "Azeezat, it's Hakeem." She heard from the other end.

"I know dear, how are you?" She winked at Moyo and smiled.

"I'm good. Please I don't know if you are less busy, can you join me at Aroma Foods?" He enquired.

"Aroma.. along Iwo road right?" She enquired.

"Sure, there." Hakeem replied.

"Alright, give me some minutes, I'll be there." She replied and stood up.

She ended the call and winked at her friend again. "He just called, he is sure not a bastard.." she sat back.

"Where are you now going to?" Moyo enquired.

"He said I should come and meet him at Aroma Foods, I think I should go." She replied smiling.

"You still love the guy that much?" She asked, dropping the glass cup of juice.

"Ah! Hakeem..." She drawled the name and remembered some of the things that happened in the past. "Anyways, you should go quickly, I have to go and check on my boo likewise." She winked and stood up.

"So, you're leaving already?" She grinned as she asked intentionally. "Won't I leave when you wanna go and meet Hakeem."

"Anyways, wait and let me dress up so we can leave together." She stood and rushed in while Moyo sat back.

Hakeem had ordered for fried rice for his sister and himself. He was eating and gisting his sister about Aishat when he remembered he ought to ask her what had bothered him earlier. "Who told you about Aishat and I?"

"It was your friend, Hastrup." She beamed.

"I knew it! Anyways, its Azeezat we're waiting for and I pray we meet Aishat there." He said casually as he took a spoon of rice.

"She should be there and If possible you should even kiss Azeezat before her." She grinned.

"Halimat! Taqwa (fear Allah) I can't do that and you know that I'm not that kind of guy and besides it's just a game and I love Aishat." He replied.

"See brother, don't show her love oh, don't call her, no chatting! Leave her to her own, she'll be the one coming back to beg you." Halimat instructed.

"But I don't think this will be easy because I really love her." He dropped his spoon and gazed at her for a while.

"Bro Hakeem, you had better let's do this and get it into her skull. I don't know why you even love her.."

"Halimat stop! I don't just like those words. I don't only like her but really love her. This is not an issue of criticizing her but trying to change her."

"Don't take it personal."

Just then, Azeezat walked in slowly, looking around to locate where Hakeem was. She finally saw him and walked up to him with a smile. "Hakeem!" She sat on the empty chair beside him and greeted Halimat.

"You've grown girl!" Hakeem grinned as he stared at her.

"You've grown boy!" She imitated him and chuckled.

"Nice to meet you again, but I have to take you somewhere." He stood and picked his phone.

"Where again? Is this not... em... Halimat?" She pointed to Halimat and smiled.

"Yeah," Halimat replied and grinned.

"Wao! You've also grown, how fast time flies..." she pulled her cheeks and stood up.

"Thanks sister." Halimat smiled.

"We should leave now because time isn't our friend." Hakeem uttered as he held his car ket with his right hand.

"Alright, aren't you going with us?" Azeezat asked Halimat.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm needed." She smiled.

"Let's go.." Hakeem walked out.

HASTRUP AND UTHMAN got back home at the same time, both looked frustrated and confused. Hastrup couldn't help himself thinking about what his father could have done to Aminat's that could have caused that hatred. He had been trying to link events together but none clicked.

He knew his father, he wasn't a bad man that could have done something bad, he was the one that did preach to him about doing bad things. He could vivdly remember the verse of the Quran his father told him to memorize, Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy. (The Noble Quran,
17:53)

"Uthman, how far now?" He shook him.

"See guy, I no dey at all, I was finished by Shukurat today, only God knows who told her about the pregnancy issue." He replied.

"That mean not only you was finished, I was also finished by Aminat's father. I don't know what I've done but he sent me away." Hastrup clapped his hands together.

"This is too bad, I really know nothing about this useless allegation!" Uthman hissed.

FIDELITY PALACE.

Aishat was sitting before Malik with smiles on her face as Hakeem walked in. He had told Azeezat that he wished to hold her hand as they walked in though it might be wrong, religiously.

That was what Azeezat had always wished too since she met him again. She waz smiling, who cared about religion anyways?

Both walked in as planned, Azeezat had been feeling glad that lines were falling in plesant places for her as they walked in. Hakeem had already sighted Aishat's car outside so he was glad mission would be fulfilled successfully. Azeezat kept glancing at Hakeem, glad Hakeem had started liking her again.

Hakeem looked around, until he saw Aishat before Malik smiling broadly and Malik was also laughing with her. He felt like disappearing but could sight an empty set beside Aishat's set and pulled Azeezat along with him.

As Aishat was smiling, she rose her head to see those walking toward them and saw Hakeem and Azeezat. She lost control as she saw them holding hands, was she dreaming or was it a reality?

2 Likes

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lakeshizu: Mr man it is 9pm already
network disorder boss.... aw was d day?
Re: My Crony by Tipiflexy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: EPISODE FOUR.

Hakeem picked up his mobile phone and dialed Azeezat's mobile number. He glimpsed at his sister and smiled, hoping the plan would work out. But in real sense, Hakeem wouldn't give up on Aishat. He had already fallen so deep into the pit that a day without Aishat wasn't a complete day. He had hoped the plan wouldn't backfire.

Azeezat who had been discussing with Moyo about Hakeem grinned immediately she saw his name as the caller. She raised her phone and showed Moyo that it was Hakeem.

Moyo also smiled and winked as she awaited her to pick up the call. Azeezat picked up the call and made up a different voice, making it cooler and sexier. "Azeezat, it's Hakeem." She heard from the other end.

"I know dear, how are you?" She winked at Moyo and smiled.

"I'm good. Please I don't know if you are less busy, can you join me at Aroma Foods?" He enquired.

"Aroma.. along Iwo road right?" She enquired.

"Sure, there." Hakeem replied.

"Alright, give me some minutes, I'll be there." She replied and stood up.

She ended the call and winked at her friend again. "He just called, he is sure not a bastard.." she sat back.

"Where are you now going to?" Moyo enquired.

"He said I should come and meet him at Aroma Foods, I think I should go." She replied smiling.

"You still love the guy that much?" She asked, dropping the glass cup of juice.

"Ah! Hakeem..." she said the name slowly, giving herself thought of the pasts. "Anyways, you should go quickly, I have to go and check on my boo likewise." She winked and stood up.

"So, you're leaving already?" She grinned as she asked intentionally. "Won't I leave when you wanna go and meet Hakeem."

"Anyways, wait and let me dress up so we can leave together." She stood and rushed in while Azeezat sat back.

Hakeem had ordered for fried rice for his sister and himself. He was eating and gisting his sister about Aishat when he remembered he ought to ask her what bothered him earlier. "Who told you about Aishat and I?"

"It was your friend, Hastrup." She beamed.

"I knew it! Anyways, its Azeezat we're waiting for and I pray we meet Aishat there." He said casually as he took a spoon of rice.

"She should be there and If possible you should even kiss Azeezat before her." She grinned.

"Halimat! Taqwa(fear Allah) I can't do that and you know that I'm not that kind of guy and besides it's just a game and I love Aishat." He replied.

"See brother, don't show her love oh, don't call her, no chatting! Leave her to her own, she'll be the one coming back to beg you." Halimat said.

"But I don't think this will be easy because I really love her." He dropped his spoon and gave her a long look.

"Bro Hakeem, you better let's do this and get it into her skull. I don't know why you even love her.."

"Halimat stop! I don't just like those words. I don't only like her but really love her. This is not an issue of criticizing her but trying to change her."

"Don't take it personal." Halimat smiled.

Just then, Azeezat walked in slowly, looking around to locate where Hakeem was. She finally saw him and walked up to him with a smile. "Hakeem!" She sat on the empty chair beside him and greeted Halimat.

"You've grown girl!" Hakeem grinned as he stared at her.

"You've grown boy!" She imitated him and smiled.

"Nice to meet you again, but I have to take you somewhere." He stood and picked his phone.

"Where again? Is this not... em... Halimat?" She pointed to Halimat and smiled.

"Yeah," Halimat replied and grinned.

"Wao! You've also grown, how fast time flies..." she pulled her cheeks and stood up.

"Thanks sister." Halimat smiled.

"We should leave now because time isn't our friend." Hakeem uttered as he held his car ket with his right hand.

"Alright, aren't you going with us?" Azeezat asked Halimat.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm needed." She smiled.

"Let's go.." Hakeem walked out.

HASTRUP AND UTHMAN got back home at the same time, both looked frustrated and confused. Hastrup couldn't help himself thinking about what his father could have done to Aminat's that could have caused that hatred. He had been trying to link events together but none clicked.

He knew his father, he wasn't a bad man that could have dome something bad because he was the one that did preach to him about doing bad things. He could vivdly remember the verse of the Quran his father told him to memorize, Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth
sow dissensions among them: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy. (The Noble Quran,
17:53)

"Uthman, how far now?" He shook him.

"See guy, I no dey at all, I was finished by Shukurat today, only God knows who told her about the pregnancy issue." He replied.

"That mean not only you was finished, I was also finished by Aminat's father. I don't know what I've done but he sent me away." Hastrup clapped his hands together.

"This is too bad, I really know nothing about this useless allegation!" Uthman hissed.

FIDELITY PALACE.

Aishat was sitting before Malik with smiles on her face as Hakeem walked in. He had told Azeezat that he wished to hold her hand as they walked in though it might be wrong religiously.

That was what Azeezat had always wished too since she met him again. She waz smiling, who cared about religion anyways?

Both walked in as planned, Azeezat had been feeling glad that lines were falling in plesant places for her as they walked in. Hakeem had already sighted Aishat's car outside so he was glad mission would be fulfilled successfully.

Aishat looked around, trying to get the exact place she was until he saw him before Malik smiling and Malik was also laughing with her. He felt like disappearing but could sight an empty set beside Aishat's set and pulled Azeezat along with him.

As Aishat was smiling, she rose her head to see those walking toward them and saw Hakeem and Azeezat. She lost control as she saw them holding hands, was she dreaming or was it a reality?

Changing Aishat is nt an option cos she wil cause more harms dan gud.Pray she wont do something stupid in d next update.
Re: My Crony by Tipiflexy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
SORRY GUY FOR QUOTING D WHOLE UPDATE,AV DONE IT BEFORE REALISING MY MISTAKE.HOPE I WONT B CRUCIFY BY MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS?

2 Likes

Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hahaha love dis bad market 4 Aishat
Re: My Crony by heemah(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
@Tipiflexy, u dnt av to qoute the whole update....
i honestly wish Hakeem will fall in luv wv Azeezat, and fgt bou Aishat..she rly nids to learn her lesson d ard way..fnks for d update T.dan..buh dt was too shooooort. #olivertwist#
Re: My Crony by Tipiflexy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
heemah: @Tipiflexy, u dnt av to qoute the whole update....
i honestly wish Hakeem will fall in luv wv Azeezat, and fgt bou Aishat..she rly nids to learn her lesson d ard way..fnks for d update T.dan..buh dt was too shooooort. #olivertwist#
Didnt u c my apology message?av already apologize cos it was a mistake.
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Na dirty game Hakeem wan play o and I hope Azeezat won't get hurt along the way but as for Aishat she go hear am.keep up the good work oga T-dan
Re: My Crony by heemah(f): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tipiflexy: Didnt u c my apology message?av already apologize cos it was a mistake.
just saw it...pele
Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ciela:
I do o. Remember u ar a prince nd a prince shouldn't share a seat wit another. So i wil jst sit close to u on another empty chair.
nah, I'm not the proud, arrogant and classy type.
I can sit anywhere I want.
So, I insist we sit together, on the same chair, here!!

You won't like it if I force you to, remember I'm a Prince. grin

Oya T.Dan, come and serve us extra dinner oooo cheesy
Re: My Crony by Lakeshizu(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Hakeem don't fall into your own trap
Re: My Crony by Tytylorpe(f): 4:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Aisha pls dont loss control nw because dis is just d begining U 4rm Hakeem.
Keep it up
Re: My Crony by Adedayolayo(f): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2014
Now that I've been forced out of ghost mode,
when is the next update?
Re: My Crony by Adedayolayo(f): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=TemitopeDaniel]
MY CRONY.

pls get a copy right for your stories to avoid plagiarism. See what happened to Adebimpe the facebook girl by Onihaxy. Someone claimed its ownership and even had the audacity of posting it here on N L after the site was recovered
Re: My Crony by abisco08: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2014
gud 4 her@aishat...at least she's nt d queen of d world.....nyc 1 T.DAN..
Re: My Crony by Aliyuozioma(f): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2014
followin
Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2014
Oga t-dan gudmorning,hw was ur nite?
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: nah, I'm not the proud, arrogant and classy type.
I can sit anywhere I want.
So, I insist we sit together, on the same chair, here!!

You won't like it if I force you to, remember I'm a Prince. grin

Oya T.Dan, come and serve us extra dinner oooo cheesy
Dis na wahala o. My tradition does nt permit me to sit on d same chair wit a prince
Pls oga T-dan cum nd update o. I wil really luv to knw what aishat wil do next.
Re: My Crony by heemah(f): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2014
viewing this topic: temitopedaniel
*dancing skelewu* another update on its way.
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2014
T-dan where are you @Come and update o before I change my mind
Re: My Crony by Lakeshizu(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2014
seunviju: T-dan where are you @Come and update o before I change my mind
Good morning
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lakeshizu: Good morning
Can't wait 4 more
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
nice update smiley
Re: My Crony by Flakeey(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
nice one...keep it up bro.
Re: My Crony by olagurli(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
nyc one
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
heemah: viewing this topic: temitopedaniel
*dancing skelewu* another update on its way.
lol...

Update drops latest 9pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.