Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1793572 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:

Issa scam sis. Spelling of written as 'writing' though
Thanks babe. Thank God I didn't bother.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Can this be a fake invite too?

Dear applicant,
You have been invited to an oral interview as a Enterprenual Development Officer at one of the selected centers in Lagos on 10th July 2018.
Venue: last floor university press building, Fumec bus stop ikeja Lagos.
Time: 10 am prompt.
kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation as you will no be allowed in without it.
thanks
Recruitment Team
STANDARDBASE CONSULT.

Note: You will meet the deputy managing Director/ Head of Human Resource of our client( ignite initiatives. website www.igniteinitiatives.org) after the oral interview for proper on-boarding process.

DIRECTION:
If you are coming from ikeja enter Keke going to ogba through adeniyi Jones ,tell driver you are dropping at university press building.

If you are coming from agege take Keke going to first gate, stop at Fumec bus stop then ask for university press building
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sharar: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Dear Michelin,

Following the submission of your resume, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of a Graduate Trainee.

Company : DPPR
Venue: 2, Akin Oshinyemi Street, Opposite. Sterling Bank by First Bank bus stop, Allen Ikeja, Lagos.
Date: Monday, 9th July 2018.
Time:9.00am Prompt.

You are expected to come along with copies of your credentials and passport.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this invite and confirm your availability .

HR Aamens
home.dpprng.com

Plz, is this real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by samilo88(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
maawaj:
You are invited for an interview on:
Tue 3 July. 2 pm
4Power Building 6B Peter Odili Rd by Sasun Roundabout, Port Harcourt.
Come with original & copy of your credentials, Degree Cert, Passport photo, Means of identification & CV
Call Sam 08093301848
Thank you.

Please did anyone get this too and is this real or GNLD guys.... Please guys help me on this.
Hi.. Did you attend the interview?? Is it real or scam. I got a text today for an interview on Monday
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by anitasoll(f): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Stop following the masses and carve out your own space. Be your own boss, start an online business using your phone or laptop.

Start an online business today, learn how to blog, use social media to make a fortune, build a brand, become an affiliate marketer, create an ecommerce store.

Online business is real work. Do you have a skill like writing, graphics and web design, voice over, social media management.

Are you patient and ready to work hard to build your own empire? Do you think investing in yourself is the best way to success and financial freedom?

Choose a niche like football(very hot in Naija), fashion, music, business, health, hair, etc
and start building a real business

Click my signature link to connect with me and learn how to start an online business for free.

#notlazynigerianyouths
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by karzyharsky(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2018
pls who know about impco ltd
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Churock: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Hi, thank you 4 filling the NIIT scholarship form. Please visit our office @ pacific complex Awka road witg ur printout for authentication.

Please who else got this message
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by karzyharsky(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
pls how real is spacecraft I got this msg from them just now..........................

Sequel to your application, you have been invited for a Job Interview with Sales Craft Ltd, by Immigration Office at 3rd Avenue, A Close, House 1, Festac Town, Lagos on Tue 10/7/18, Time 12pm . Come along with a hard copy of your CV, Credential & Passport Photograph. For inquiry call 080387
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Debycandy: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please how know this company and is this real?

CAREER PIONEERS INTERNATIONAL.
Interview Invite
CONGRATULATIONS!

You are invited for an interview session with the Human Resource Manager, on Monday 16th of July, 2018 by 09:30am at plot 5, university press building, close to fumec junction or sanusi bus-stop,ogba.Lagos. Career Pioneers is an entrepreneurship firm that handles/provides all HR functions, including outsourcing, recruitment, man power training, executive development and talent management for selected organizations.

Come with your CV

Kindly acknowledge for availability.

Best Regard.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Larrydogged07: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Further to
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MrReeseG(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
daceo1:

how did it go bro?

It was great if I am not going to think about the fact that I got there around 10am and didn't get interviewed till 4pm

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dedons: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Debycandy:
Please how know this company and is this real?

CAREER PIONEERS INTERNATIONAL.
Interview Invite
CONGRATULATIONS!

You are invited for an interview session with the Human Resource Manager, on Monday 16th of July, 2018 by 09:30am at plot 5, university press building, close to fumec junction or sanusi bus-stop,ogba.Lagos. Career Pioneers is an entrepreneurship firm that handles/provides all HR functions, including outsourcing, recruitment, man power training, executive development and talent management for selected organizations.

Come with your CV

Kindly acknowledge for availability.

Best Regard.
run for your precious life.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Debycandy: 1:21am On Jul 10, 2018
dedons:
run for your precious life.

Is it a scam??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dedons: 2:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Debycandy:

Is it a scam??
big scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Please is this legit?

Sequel to your application received via our online human resource,After a thorough evaluation of your resume and we are duely impressed,An Assessment has been scheduled with details below;

Date:Thur. 12th july,2018

Time:8;30am prompt

Venue:4,Karim street,off sadiku,Ltv8 way 1st gate b/stop-agidingbi lateef jakande Ikeja.
BSL-CONSULTING- is a Consulting company specialized on Business Intelligence to Utilize unique and proven methodologies to deliver actionable results to clients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

- Assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies. As a result, they are able to leverage external expertise, technology, and intellectual property to expand their products, services, functionality, and/or market reach without the need to invest in building or acquiring them with internal resources.

NB: Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV. We apologize for the late information;however it is imperative that you confirm your availability.Do so by replying this mail.For further inquiry or assistance call 07083402825
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
mthyy:
Please is this legit?

Sequel to your application received via our online human resource,After a thorough evaluation of your resume and we are duely impressed,An Assessment has been scheduled with details below;

Date:Thur. 12th july,2018

Time:8;30am prompt

Venue:4,Karim street,off sadiku,Ltv8 way 1st gate b/stop-agidingbi lateef jakande Ikeja.
BSL-CONSULTING- is a Consulting company specialized on Business Intelligence to Utilize unique and proven methodologies to deliver actionable results to clients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

- Assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies. As a result, they are able to leverage external expertise, technology, and intellectual property to expand their products, services, functionality, and/or market reach without the need to invest in building or acquiring them with internal resources.

NB: Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV. We apologize for the late information;however it is imperative that you confirm your availability.Do so by replying this mail.For further inquiry or assistance call 07083402825

its GNLD SCAM

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by florida46(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
dogtails:

DEAR CANDIDATE,

Resource (RS) consulting Nig. is exceptional when it comes to outsourcing the right candidates/applicants. We also offer excellent ICT and Entrepreneurship services. As part of our screening and selection process, the Hiring Manager has scheduled you for a one on one interview session, slated for Monday, June 11th, 2018 by 10am, at Plot 14, Block A, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

Come with your CV

The HM look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

Kunle Adesina, for RS consulting Nig.
Admin Unit
For inquiries:
Email: kunle.adesina@rs-consulting.com.ng
Email: hr@rs-consulting.com.ng
Tel: +234 (0) 807 - 116 - 0929
Tel: +234 (0) 706 - 120 - 8075
Just got dis guys,please who knows about dem

I equally got this to my email. the worst part is that the number is not going through. and the website is functional
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hapinesy: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please has anyone attended interview before at 11a Alhaja Kofoworola crescent balogun bus stop ikeja?
I want to know if they are genuine.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Toniapearls(f): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Hyinsco Integrated Services.

We were impressed by your application.
As a result of your qualifications which have been considered satisfactory, we would like to invite you for an interview with the HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT of Hyinsco Integrated Services.
Your interview will take place on

Date : Wednesday,11th of July 2018
Venue: Hyinsco office, No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara Street, off commercial Avenue, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
Time: 09:00 am

During the interview, we will explain more about this role, our company, and your duties. Come along with the following:
>A passport
>Writing materials and credentials
>A proof / printout of this mail

Please endeavour to arrive early as lateness to interview will not be condoned.
If for any reason you can't make this date, kindly reply this mail
Or contact the HR department on +2347035343161
Pls I just got this now is it real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Papijay555: 5:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Good morning every one I am a new user of nairaland forum,please I don't understand the meaning of the below abbreviations used to post a topic,can someone in the house explain better to me so I can understand them better cos I have lots of information as per jobs I want to disseminate here,more so I don't know how to post a new topic on my log in page someone should give me direction please,the abbreviation used on nairaland forum are as follows
SH ,FB,FT,MT,L&S,FG,FS ,I want to know there full meaning and when to click on it and use
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Debycandy: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2018
dedons:
big scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Larrydogged07: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Further
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vikzywhyt(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Job vacancies for business developers(a male and female) for a security company with a minimum of 3 years experience. Requirement: Must be a B.sc holder. Salary: 80,000 and above. Qualified and interested applicants should contact vickroon consult via 0906431227.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please how genuine is this?

You are shortlisted for Mtn MFA project! Kindly come for documentation! @ Sol 84 Emmanuel Alayande Street, 1st Floor Samsung Stores, Opposite U.B.A, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Time: 10:00am, Date: Thursday July 12th, 2018. Come formally dress: pls do come along with your 6 passport (white background), two guarantor passport, photocopy of each of their valid I'd card and your credentials.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by supergist1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Charleslewizy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please help a brother....how genuine could diz be. Got it this night

Dear Charles,

Trust you are doing well. Please come for an assessment tomorrow for 10 noon at 1 Adefowope Street off Association Avenue, Ilupeju and come along with copies of your credentials. Apologies for the short notice
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Papijay555: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
I will like to know if petroguin E&P in Guinness bussiau is real or not,I work in the oil and gas industry and I saw there advert some weeks ago,I applied for position of my choose days later they sent an employment form to me to fill as an expertraite and send back to them with my supporting credentials and my scanned page of international passport for visa processing,but I am still sceptical about it either to go ahead or not or could it be a scam?does any one have any idea about the company that claims to be into oil and gas exploration offshore in Guinea bissau
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by osahonf: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Give yourself a boost by getting certified in your career/profession and get that dream job you have been longing for. See attached file for more details.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bhoderian: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello ADETUNJI OLABODE, your online application was approved and you have been scheduled to undergo a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board.
Date: FRI 13/7/2018
Time: 9am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly present copies of your Credentials and a Passport Photograph and do ensure to be punctual.

Should you need help/directions, you may call: 0701-061-6106/1017
www.prosterlingng.com

please is this real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nuelyoyo(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
tejiri4:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for the position of a Sales Executive with Re-ThinkHR Company in IKEJA, LAGOS.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for Wednesday June 6th, 2018, 12pm, at 2 Esomo Close, Toyin, Ikeja.

Come along with a copy of your CV.

Please who know them?

I just got this from same people, but I noticed the address in your invite is a lil bit different from mine. Yours is no 2 Esomo street, mine is no 18 Esomo street.

"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to Rethink-HR.

We would like to invite you for a follow-up test holding on Tuesday, the 17th of July, 2018 by 02:00 pm at 18 Esomo Close, off Toyin Street, Ikeja.

Please read the following information carefully:

Please do not arrive at the center later than your scheduled time.
You are to come along with your CV.
All candidates are expected to dress presentably.
For further enquiries, please call: 09090418162

Regards."

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (268) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52