Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1793642 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nuelyoyo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
daceo1:

GNLD
truth is I remembered applying for a position advertised through them, I confirmed this coz I went through my sent items on my mail, this was on may 31st this year. They have a functional website, which shows they are I into hr and seminar, the address on my invite mail is the same on their website. Just that I haven't heard much about them on nairaland. This is their website: www.re-thinkhr.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HRDANEE: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2018
daceo1:

GNLD
Not so fast
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HenryG(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good afternoon all, please i have come again to seek for your help. I got this mesage below this morning, pls help me to confirm. Thank you all

DEAR APPLICANT, YOU HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH US AT LS-RESOURCE, MON. 16/7/18 BY 9AM, 3RD FLR, CROWNET PLAZA, IDRIS GIGADO STR, WUYE, ABUJA. CHECK YOUR MAIL NOW!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
HRDANEE:
Not so fast

brother sorry o u can go don't say you were not told
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by osahonf: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are you smart and vibrant ?
Brand Ambassadors across Nigeria

Than become a MyCircle Brand Ambassador and earn rewards by helping grow brands.

Benefits:
-Part-time.
-Income earning.
-Help build Online and Social communities.
-Including other benefits.

Requirements:
-Minimum of a Secondary School Education.
-Basic IT skills.

Visit https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-for-mycircle-july-2018-lagos/213625/0 for more info.

Open to all States across Nigeria

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Frances615: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please oh I need a job, I will appreciate if am given a clue on any job vacancy in owerri IMO state
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by stevesmith01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thats true once i was face same kind of interview in my past. be aware that kind of persons
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by giztzone(m): 4:10am On Jul 17, 2018
I tell you, your CV has a say to whether you win that opportunity, that is why we are offering you one of the cheapest CV WRITING services at http://www.Jobnoticer.com
Contact us today its Cheap and reliable
Whatsapp: +234(0)8137943214
call: 07060595905 or +234(0)8137943214

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mosunbabe(f): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Any information about this Kennedy's Consulting Plsss?

Sequel to your application for the Executive Trainee Programme with our client-a reputable Financial Institution, we are happy to inform you that, you have been shortlisted for the 1st stage of the recruitment process with Kennedia Consulting, which is an Aptitude Test. This Aptitude Test is basically designed to assess your cognitive abilities.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HenryG(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please house, how real is tjis job invite:
Dear Candidate,

You have been invited for an Assessment for the position of Marketing Executive for one of our clients in the Financial Sector. The assessment is on Verbal and Quantitative reasoning scheduled for 30 minutes.

Please see details below:

Date: Friday 20th Jun, 2018

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Phillips Outsourcing, 9, Shaffi Sule, off Babatunde Masha, off Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Whom to ask for: Rolayo

Kindly confirm receipt and availability for the assessment

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Rolayo Omitogun | Recruitment Manager
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please I need opinions about this: I applied with kennedia consulting for a job, I was shortlisted for an aptitude test, but I couldn't make it. They sent messages of new schedules about two more times, and I didn't go for any. So this evening, I got a mail stating that I passed the aptitude test, and I'm invited for the next stage (assessment centre) slated for tomorrow. I really don't know what to make of this.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Iraboromoo: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Please I will like to confirm if this job interview with Management of live solution resources is real or scam. Please I need your help

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bablola(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
H
hr primeconsults
to me
2 hours agoDetails
Hello FARAWE SULAIMON, due to your online application to M.H.S, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with HR Dept on Friday 20/07/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.

help/directives?
Call the ADMG: 0803-449-6175/M102[color=#770077][/color]

Anyone in the house..is it genuine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gigastreams: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Follow us on all our social media platforms to get constant updates on job vacancies
Facebook-Gigastreams Consulting
Twitter- gigastreamscons
LinkedIn-Gigastreams Consulting
IG-gigastreamsconsulting

Gigastreams Consulting...be inspired, be professional, be sought after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Drummerboy15(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
With regards to your resume sent to us, we are pleased to recommend you for an opening in our organisation after much evaluation of your profile.You have been cordially invited to partake in the ongoing recruitment at Lead Concept.

LEAD CONCEPT is a human resources and management consulting firm into business strategy and human capacity development outfit dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teeming clients, assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies, we generate the best high-quality leads your business needs to succeed in business world globally and we have a constant flow of new leads as a result of professionalism in our field. At lead concept we have values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, we are passionate, never give up, and work as a team and it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, its what sets us apart.

Date: Friday 20th July,2018

Time: 9am prompt.

Office Address:Suit 18B Bayo Ajayi Street,Opp African Shine by Cadbury bus stop,Agindibi,Ikeja.Lagos

Note:You are required to come along with an updated copy of your CV and a means of proper identification.However, provision has been made available it is important you reply the mail/call to confirm your availability as we look forward in seeing you.

Regards,

HR ADMIN
Dr. WENDY-19908
Human Resource
Office-Line:08051897778

Who knows if this is legit
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dedons: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Drummerboy15:
With regards to your resume sent to us, we are pleased to recommend you for an opening in our organisation after much evaluation of your profile.You have been cordially invited to partake in the ongoing recruitment at Lead Concept.

LEAD CONCEPT is a human resources and management consulting firm into business strategy and human capacity development outfit dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teeming clients, assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies, we generate the best high-quality leads your business needs to succeed in business world globally and we have a constant flow of new leads as a result of professionalism in our field. At lead concept we have values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, we are passionate, never give up, and work as a team and it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, its what sets us apart.

Date: Friday 20th July,2018

Time: 9am prompt.

Office Address:Suit 18B Bayo Ajayi Street,Opp African Shine by Cadbury bus stop,Agindibi,Ikeja.Lagos

Note:You are required to come along with an updated copy of your CV and a means of proper identification.However, provision has been made available it is important you reply the mail/call to confirm your availability as we look forward in seeing you.

Regards,

HR ADMIN
Dr. WENDY-19908
Human Resource
Office-Line:08051897778

Who knows if this is legit
You see those figures in front of Dr. Wendy, that is the GNLD referrer code.

Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Drummerboy15(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
dedons:

Run for your life.
Lol thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by temmy039: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2018
dedons:

Run for your life.
HenryG:
Please house, how real is tjis job invite:
Dear Candidate,

You have been invited for an Assessment for the position of Marketing Executive for one of our clients in the Financial Sector. The assessment is on Verbal and Quantitative reasoning scheduled for 30 minutes.

Please see details below:

Date: Friday 20th Jun, 2018

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Phillips Outsourcing, 9, Shaffi Sule, off Babatunde Masha, off Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Whom to ask for: Rolayo

Kindly confirm receipt and availability for the assessment

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Rolayo Omitogun | Recruitment Manager
I got same slated for today but am not sure i can make it. How did you go about yours

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Could this b real? Help please. No reasonable info about them online.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vikzywhyt(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Production manager-Ikeja axis-5 years experience, B.sc or HND in Catering and hotel management and must be computer literate.

Production analyst -Oko Oba axis - SSCE with a minimum of 2 years experience, must be computer literate.

Baker -Oko Oba axis - minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality.

Kitchen assistance -Island, Oko Oba, Ogba, Palmgrove, Ikeja axis -SSCE(19-24 years)
Intersted and qualified applicant should contact Vickroon consult via 09076431227 or send their CV's to vikzywhyt@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kinggenesis(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please who knows something about this Yikodeen Footwear Limited?

I have an interview (Customer care representative) scheduled for 20/07/2018

The location is 279, Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos.

I don search tire cry , I'm unable to get tangible information about them.

Please help a brother.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ginababy33(f): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls who knows about brickwall global investment ltd, pls are they real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2018
The legit website for Nigerian Content Developement and Monitoring Board.

https://nogicjqs.gov.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Michelle55: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, please how do I get to the below address from oshodi : plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omoyebaby: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
pls aw real is dis job invite?
Congratulations!

Your application for the position of Customer Care Executive stood out and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office.

The goal of this interview is for us to get to know you better, and for you to ask any questions you may have. We want to make sure that you goals and ambitions match our company’s culture and the position.

Date: Monday ,23 2018
Venue: Plot 14, university press building, adjacent to Oando filling station or sanusi bus-stop, ogba, Lagos.

Please lateness would not be tolerated.

Come with an updated copy of your CV.

Best Regards,
Admin Unit
Rita Odion

For inquiries:
Email: pathfindersconsultancy.hr@gmail.com
Tel: +234 (0) 7086379372
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
omoyebaby:
pls aw real is dis job invite?
Congratulations!

Your application for the position of Customer Care Executive stood out and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office.

The goal of this interview is for us to get to know you better, and for you to ask any questions you may have. We want to make sure that you goals and ambitions match our company’s culture and the position.

Date: Monday ,23 2018
Venue: Plot 14, university press building, adjacent to Oando filling station or sanusi bus-stop, ogba, Lagos.

Please lateness would not be tolerated.

Come with an updated copy of your CV.

Best Regards,
Admin Unit
Rita Odion

For inquiries:
Email: pathfindersconsultancy.hr@gmail.com
Tel: +234 (0) 7086379372

did u apply for the job, if yes find out more about them
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by giztzone(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Top 9 Graduate trainee jobs to apply for in 2018 Easily
Getting jobs in nigeria can be hectic but some might be easy if approach it the right way. Graduate trainee jobs- A trainee is commonly known as an individual taking part in a trainee program or a graduate program within a company after having graduated from university or college. A trainee is an official employee of the firm that is being trained to the job he/she was originally hired for. Literally an employee in training.

So you can get a quick employment through this program if you perform well. Will be listing seven(7) latest Graduate Trainee jobs you can apply for.

1. Business Support Officer (Graduate Trainee) At ARM Life Plc

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/business-support-officer-graduate-trainee-at-arm-life-plc/

2.Early Career GIP Intern program - Sales
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/early-career-gip-intern-program-sales/

3. Graduate Program – Digital Business Support Systems (BSS) Solution Architect

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/graduate-program-digital-business-support-systems-bss-solution-architect/

4. Plant Technician (Internship Program) – Product Supply At P&G
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/plant-technician-internship-program/

5. Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge 2018

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/union-bank-campus-innovation-challenge/
6.  Graduate Trainee 2018 | Dufil Prima Foods Plc.
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/graduate-trainee-2018-dufil-prima-foods-plc/

7. 2018 SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/2018-spdc-jv-livewire-programme/
8. 2018 Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Programme
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/2018-cadwell-limited-talent-pipeline-programme/

9. Associate (Graduate Trainee) At First Bank Of Nigeria Limited

http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/associate-graduate-trainee/

Please note that all the opportunities listmed here are subject to expiration but the categories where this jobs exist are subject to update so keep visiting the page for more graduate trainee jobs update.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by viosky(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Please nairalanders, is this fake or real

Based on referral,You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on SAT.21/7/18 by 10am at No.2,Sunday Street off Ikorodu road Palmgroove B/Stop Lagos.HOD

I don't even know the name of the company or establishment
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dogtails(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
You are hereby invited for an interview on the 23rd of July (Monday) at Richlife Commercial and Logistics Ltd. 61, Mokola bus stop, idimu road, Egbeda L

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (268) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.