Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls (13566 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys Which Do You Prefer,light Skinned Or A Dark Skinned Girl / Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2014
I like dark skinned girls like this

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2014
dasparrow:
Now enjoy some of these pics and let them marinade slowly inside your self-hating medulla oblongata.

- You can't force your opinion down my throat.

- You can't decide for me what's attractive or not.

- You wouldn't get my attention next time.

LAST BULLET.

- The ladies in those pictures of yours, made their choices to hook up with ‘light skin men’ - I'm also doing the exact same thing!

Go Duck yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Lovexme(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Not me..my preference isn't dependent on skin colour.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by gynny(f): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is your skin fading? You may be confused by what I mean about fading skin. When our skin begins to age, the amount of oxygen and nutrients delivered to the skin decreases. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/is-your-skin-fading-tips-to-get-back-that-glow/
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't know about others but am never really attracted to light skin babes even sexually sef, I prefer pure darked skinned babes like Ghana babes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by O0XYGEN: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
And who told you all nigerian girls are light-skinned and all Ghanaian girls are dark-skinned?
pcguru1:
I don't know about others but am never really attracted to light skin babes even sexually sef, I prefer pure darked skinned babes like Ghana babes.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Shinkava: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Olivia111:
Seriously that needs to stuff. Were Africans programmed to self hate?
Nxt time try to learn how to use the word 'Some'. Everyone has itz own features. Haven't gone out with any fair lady yet and doesn't mean I dis-taste them oooo...buh not just my thing...Perhaps some dy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
O0XYGEN:
And who told you all nigerian girls are light-skinned and all Ghanaian girls are dark-skinned?

There's a big difference between generalisation and comparison. I said I like black girls and used Ghana babes as reference since they are popularly known for being really dark.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by alobright17(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Olivia111:

So you don't know how to write....Why Do SOME Nigeria men
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by O0XYGEN: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2016
So you mean there are no dark nigerian girls that you can make reference to unless Ghana girls.
And do you also know that percentage-wise there are more lightskinned(not bleached but natural) girls in Ghana than in nigeria?
pcguru1:

There's a big difference between generalisation and comparison. I said I like black girls and used Ghana babes as reference since they are popularly known for being really dark.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by davidif: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2016
jennylove7575:
I don't think Nigerian guys prefer light skin girls. That's a stereotypical view. If its so, there will be no single light skin girl left unmarried.
The OP must be a non-Nigerian that's for sure. She is just projecting the stereotypes from her own culture to ours thinking that we are going to identify with it.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by davidif: 2:15am On Oct 28, 2016
People need to stop all these generalizations.. angry
All guys have their preferences but I can assure you that most Nigerian guys don't care about the colour of the girl's skin once she has what they want.. smiley smiley

Abeg leave OP jare. She is most likely non Nigerian or she has never lived in Nigeria before.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by davidif: 2:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Olivia111:

Based on your questions, it is obvious you have never lived in Nigeria before. Who knows where you got your observations from.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by rosiebishh(f): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ouch, you sound bitter. Just because someone prefers a certain type of complexion doesn't make them self-hating. Hello? I like white guys, does that make me hating of my heritage? Stop assuming peoples state of mind. You're not Jesus.
dasparrow:

I just hope you won't get upset when intelligent pretty dark skin women begin to marry white guys while leaving your ashy self-hating negroid azz in the dark alley. In fact, it is already happening. And just like you find them 'yellow bones' cute, brainy, lovely and easy going, some dark skinned women are also finding white guys cute, brainy, lovely, and easy going and who know how to pamper and treat a woman right. Besides, in the western world, white men call the shots while black men are at the bottom of the barrel in societal hierarchy so these women are actually marrying up and not down.

Now enjoy some of these pics and let them marinade slowly inside your self-hating medulla oblongata.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by mystery22: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
where did dis op come from self,cos is obviously not Nigeria.cos in Nigeria the chocolate beauties always get the attention,including me,am never attracted to light skinned girls.i see them like a doll, plus they are too bland,but dark skinned pretty girls always stand out.go to instagram and see choco beauties men are dying for,dont allow the media to deceive you.

My wife must be dark or chocolate and slim. who know like better tin.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by jawalis(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
team light skin babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lie? / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / A Letter To Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.