Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (51173 Views)

OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise:
Are you Hysteric?

I am not scared of the disease bro. I just don't want to die ugly undecided
I tell you. I'd rather put a bullet in my head than die of Ebola.
Chai, e don happen.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by logica(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
solid3: made to go through euthanasia ASAP.
If he was your father, would you say this?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Keky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oh Boy
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Caseless: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: Bros, No shaking o...

Nothing de happen cheesy
hav u bn 'freed' frm ur jail term?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
tuagbo: I disagree with this your post.I've been hearing educational adverts about Ebola on The National Service of FRCN,Raypower and even NTA.I've also received many text messages from the Ministry of health.Its not surprising though,our leaders don't want a quick and painful death.They are aware Ebola is no respecter of status
I am talking of TV stations and your talking of FRCN and Raypower. I don't watch NTA so I can't say for that.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: what about d funeral of an ebola victim?
If their is celebration in that gathering then no qualms.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by topwiz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
kstyle2: Nawa o...the doctor may even be married with kids and they've kissed and hugged. What if the doctor slept with a wh.0re who will then pass it on to dudes that will sleep with her, who inturn will pass it to their girlfrndz who will then pass it to other guys. Or what if the doctor had exchanged pleasentries with som1 in the chrch when d pastor said 'welcome ur neighbour and say something nice'...he may hav welcomed his neighbour who then welcomed other neighbour. What if he had checked other patients who came crying for the attention of a doctor after d liberian man saga
So many questions with little or no answer
Baba God na ur hand i dey...no let me fall
dude! dude!!! hold ur horses! chill, dis one töø will päss.
......... Høpë åll my fellow NL are ready før RESDIENT EVIL 9ja version.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by gbadexy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Meanwhile the american doctor infected in liberia has been responding well to treatment.
The americans should share their regime of treatment already.
One can't sometimes wonder if someone like mandela that asked Us to release cure for hiv was correct. With the high rate of immorality, drug usage, homosexuality, swingers, doggers etc, they have almost abysmal hiv infection rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chai....God eh....wich kind tin be dis?...angry
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by topwiz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
kstyle2: Nawa o...the doctor may even be married with kids and they've kissed and hugged. What if the doctor slept with a wh.0re who will then pass it on to dudes that will sleep with her, who inturn will pass it to their girlfrndz who will then pass it to other guys. Or what if the doctor had exchanged pleasentries with som1 in the chrch when d pastor said 'welcome ur neighbour and say something nice'...he may hav welcomed his neighbour who then welcomed other neighbour. What if he had checked other patients who came crying for the attention of a doctor after d liberian man saga
So many questions with little or no answer
Baba God na ur hand i dey...no let me fall
dude! dude!!! hold ur horses! chill, dis one töø will päss.
......... Høpë åll my fellow NL are ready før RESDIENT EVIL or WORLD WAR Z 9ja version.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: The most annoying part is there's no awareness campaign about the Ebola Virus on our TV stations. The awareness is only on social media.
How will uneducated Nigerians get to know what's happening?

tuagbo: I disagree with this your post.I've been hearing educational adverts about Ebola on The National Service of FRCN,Raypower and even NTA.I've also received many text messages from the Ministry of health.Its not surprising though,our leaders don't want a quick and painful death.They are aware Ebola is no respecter of status

So which is it
Berem u no get TV

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
BoboYekini: I tell you. I'd rather put a bullet in my head than die of Ebola.
Chai, e don happen.
Just imagine this my fine face come look like Monster undecided. Even my children go fear to attend my burial
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wat is d hope of d pple he treated after d liberian man
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
delishpot:

Should the passenger's also ask to be paid? Due to travelling hazards? Should the hostesses and other workers at the airport ask to be paid too due to occupational hazards. Can the nurses ask to be paid more too? Doctors are not the only ones dealing with risks here. They are even better equipped to protect themselves unlike the others. I. E air hostesses and school teachers.
so is it the air hostess that treated patrick sawyer...or is it school teachers who will treat new cases. its like asking the govt to give all nigerians guns because of the risk of being attacked by kidnappers or armed robbers
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise:
Just imagine this my fine face come look like Monster undecided. Even my children go fear to attend my burial

You won't know what is going on
I went in for surgery and came out and they had shaved my privates
Did I know when it happened?
You can't be concerned about things like that
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by tattesco(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! Thunder! Thunder!! Thunder!!! Ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Help us oooooooo. Where will I run toooooooooo. Chai!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
b1327: Wat is d hope of d pple he treated after d liberian man

That is the problem
Some may die at home without any diagnosis and infect their whole family,care givers and well wishers
The extent this can go is scary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by klodike(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oboi are u okay Pls read and medidate on what you've written. Na wa for pple ooh.
delishpot:

Should the passenger's also ask to be paid? Due to travelling hazards? Should the hostesses and other workers at the airport ask to be paid too due to occupational hazards. Can the nurses ask to be paid more too? Doctors are not the only ones dealing with risks here. They are even better equipped to protect themselves unlike the others. I. E air hostesses and school teachers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
E
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by delishpot: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
gmyguy: so is it the air hostess that treated patrick sawyer...or is it school teachers who will treat new cases. its like asking the govt to give all nigerians guns because of the risk of being attacked by kidnappers or armed robbers

Read from my very first comment to understand where I am coming from. I can't start all over to explain my points again.
It's well may God protect us.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by simplex2: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: The economic effect can be devastating. We need to pray

Yea, right! And when has prayer ever solved a problem in this country? Or you think there aren't christians at liberia?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
I pray Ebola enters Boko haram camp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by RaptorX: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Meanwhile the American doctor that was infected in Liberia, who was flown back to Atlanta is now getting better after he was given a secret serum. And we are told there is no cure for ebola, and people still believe this is not a bio weapon like i have been shouting on this ebola threads. Anyway goodluck to Africa, the pale horse of the book of revelations has just been unleashed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by delishpot: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
klodike: Oboi are u okay Pls read and medidate on what you've written. Na wa for pple ooh.

Go back and read from my very first comment on this topic. Then maybe you will understand.
I Don tire jare. Make I go Watch TV.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by bhaliz44(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
juman:

Like play like play that small disease called ebola can wipe out millions of people from that failed nigeria.
azzhole grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Keky(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
If the Doctor's got the virus then his family should be quarantined. And their neighbours. And.........Holy Shit
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by whizfache(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
CONVERSATION BTW EBOLA AND
AIDS
AIDS: Bros na wah for you oo, u just
come everybody they fear you like
death, wia u get ur own from.
EBOLA: Ha ha ha, I been tell u that
tym naa, say make u wait ,make u
neva commot, u no gree, u rush come
out, e no tey doctors tidy u...bt see
me now, the patient dog, eats the
fatest bone.
AIDS: na wahoo, everybody dey fear
oo, no body dey near person wey u
catch oo, but me, if i catch someone,
no one go send, people go dey even
chop wit am, hug am, even 'sleep' with
am sef, without issue.
EBOLA: Bros i ready come, u know
native doctor wey do ds juju for me?
I dey pursue somebody sef even if im
don die...u no fit carry person wey I
kill from state to state like dat oo.
AIDS: Even hospital sef dey fear u
oo, if dem carry ur victim come
hospital, d hospital don close be that,
bt me, everybody go dey go normally
like say i no dey dia sef.
Ebola: Bros, no be me do u oooooo, na
only u waka come naaa.
AIDS: ur case tire me ooo, I wan be
like u oo, u just make me look like
kindergarten. Even me dey fear u cos
u fit catch me sef........but know sey,
all these Ebola u are sharing,
remember that 'diaris God oooooo'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by tuagbo: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: I am talking of TV stations and your talking of FRCN and Raypower. I don't watch NTA so I can't say for that.
Many people in Nigeria listen to radio stations and they have been broadcasting adverts on AIT,Channels,NTA and Silverbird too.Instead of thanking me for the information I gave on my first post,this your post came across as if my first post was wrong.You are rude

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by bhaliz44(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
tattesco: Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! Thunder! Thunder!! Thunder!!! Ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Help us oooooooo. Where will I run toooooooooo. Chai!!!!!!!!
Liberia bro! tru.talk
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by bisi16(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
oduastates: Sawyer collect am from Liberia ,
Sawyer. Give doctor
Doctor carry go house give wifey and pikin
Pikin carry go school give pupils and teachers
Wifey carry am go market dash fish seller .

You get the drift
Ebola is live and kicking
Live and direct from Nigeria .
Only science and the body of knowledge of ifa can save you.

Erinle - Orisha of medicine, healing, and comfort, physician to the gods

I can bet my life that the cure of this laboratory concocted virus can be found in one of the igbo olodumare ( God's forest)in the SW.
It is times like this ,that you realise the superiority of iFA to those baroof religions.
While ifa seeks to guide the people to find practical solutions to their problems ,through scientific experimentation via trial and error,the two baroof religions have the same solution to every problem .Prayer.IFA uses prayers to send off folks on the way to finding solutions.
While they are praying ,ifa practitioners are in the forest collecting herbs to concoct and try.
While you are waiting for Europeans. ,ifa practitioner are already looking for answers and cross checking their historical body of knowledge ,gathered over millennia

Your jesus and Mohammed will be shown for what they are ,
Foreign inanimate idols .
Hold your breathe people.

Lastly this quote from Desmond tutu perfectly describes the African

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

Despite saying it ,he Still wears a cross .when even though he knows the facts ,he still cannot help himself.
Then you know that the future of the present is not bright at all .

Its not Desmond Tutu, its Jomo Kenyatta.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
this is getting scary.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Boko haram in the north
Ebola in the south ?
I reject it IJMN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.