Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (51201 Views)

OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by thorpido(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
It's a tough one for Nigeria and in fact the continent with this virus.
Everyone just has to be extracareful.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by dustydee: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Our government kept saying they had put measures in place to prevent the disease from getting to the country. How on earth did they allow that passenger into Nigeria given that he showed symptoms of the disease? angry
This one is totally avoidable.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by condralbede(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: Liberia cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is this suppose to be funny to U

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by mzjaney(f): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmmmm Lord have mercy embarassed
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
condralbede: Is this suppose to be funny to U
No cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mods front page.

Mynd44, Seun, Obinoscopy sad
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise: What is the name of the Hospital? Someone needs to avoid the Local Govt. Area he resides entire undecided
So at your age you are scared of common ebola? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
fellis: Mods front page.

Mynd44, Seun, Obinoscopy sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, see as Naija people de fear
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: So at your age you are scared of common ebola? cheesy cheesy
Are you Hysteric?

I am not scared of the disease bro. I just don't want to die ugly undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by doctokwus: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
What is dis still doing in politics section.Take to Fp pls,dis is a national health emergency

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by tpia1: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
dustydee: Our government kept saying they had put measures in place to prevent the disease from getting to the country. How on earth did they allow that passenger into Nigeria given that he showed symptoms of the disease? angry
This one is totally avoidable.

thats the irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by delishpot: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
dridowu: This is occupational hazard, now if some doctors want increase in occupational hazard allowance some people will call them different names as if they are not important to their families, directly / indirectly the man would have transfer it to some family members especially its nuclear family.
https://www.nairaland.com/1841551/woman-walks-unclad-boyfriend-leash

Should the passenger's also ask to be paid? Due to travelling hazards? Should the hostesses and other workers at the airport ask to be paid too due to occupational hazards. Can the nurses ask to be paid more too? Doctors are not the only ones dealing with risks here. They are even better equipped to protect themselves unlike the others. I. E air hostesses and school teachers.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise:
Are you Hysteric?

I am not scared of the disease bro. I just don't want to die ugly undecided
"All die na die"... abi you want do fine boy on top death again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: "All die na die"... abi you want do fine boy on top death again? cheesy cheesy cheesy
All die no be die abeg grin. Oboy, make this thing no be like Resident Evil o undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by shizzle11(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
oh boy! theres fire on the mountain
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise:
All die no be die abeg grin. Oboy, make this thing no be like Resident Evil o undecided
Bros you take style funny gan/ HAHAHAHA!!! Na to relocate go Sambisa forest get us be that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now i'm very scared! Aids is better than this. God save us! How many patients has he infected? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
smartchoice: What? Where pesin go pack go?

You can't go anywhere bro.

Once other countries hear that the virus is in Nigeria they're going to bar flights and passengers and everything leaving there.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now i'm very scared! Aids is better than this. God save us! How many patients has he infected? sad..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: Now i'm very scared! Aids is better than this. God save us! How many patients has he infected? sad..
O ye men of little faith cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by dridowu: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
delishpot:

Should the passenger's also ask to be paid? Due to travelling hazards? Should the hostesses and other workers at the airport ask to be paid too due to occupational hazards. Can the nurses ask to be paid more too? Doctors are not the only ones dealing with risks here. They are even better equipped to protect themselves unlike the others. I. E air hostesses and school teachers.
If other profession know their worth they will ask for the hazard allowance, so the Doctors know their worth and they are asking for it.
Chikena

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: Bros you take style funny gan/ HAHAHAHA!!! Na to relocate go Sambisa forest get us be that
Na wa o. Na my kids I dey even bother about. Me don live life finish already undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by otokx(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: May the God of Israel fight for His children in Nigeria!!

What about the God of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise:
Na wa o. Na my kids I dey even bother about. Me don live life finish already undecided
No worry. I go take care of your wife and kids in case you catch ebola. You know say I don de eye your wife since grin . Opportunity come but once cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: Now i'm very scared! Aids is better than this. God save us! How many patients has he infected? sad..
When Aids become an option.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: No worry. I go take care of your wife and kids in case you catch ebola. You know say I don de eye your wife since grin . Opportunity come but once cheesy cheesy cheesy
May Ebola virus have their meeting on your toothbrush angry.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by delishpot: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
dridowu: If other profession know their worth they will ask for the hazard allowance, so the Doctors know their worth and they are asking for it.
Chikena

Nngwanu. I Don hear.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by tpia1: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
delishpot:

why would passengers ask to be paid? Or do you mean should passengers ask to pay extra charges.

are hostesses and other airport workers not paid hazard allowances or some form of it ? Kindly check and let us know.

in what way are doctors better equipped to protect themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by bankyblue(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
which way forward my people
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise:
May Ebola virus have their meeting on your toothbrush angry.

I dodge am cheesy cheesy cheesy!!! But no need to fear, no cause for alarm. Just invade market make you go buy bitter cola
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by tpia1: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
delishpot:

Salary: Airport workers threaten strike

FEBRUARY 24, 2014

Airport workers have indicated plans to embark on strike from Monday March 10.

The workers, under the aegis of National Union of Air Transport Employees, Air Transport Services Senior Staff Association of Nigeria and the Amalgamated Union of Public Corporations Civil Service Technical and Recreational Employees, said this in a letter made available to our correspondent on Sunday.

The workers said they were seeking the implementation of pay rise agreed between the management of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency and the unions.

In the letter dated February 17, 2014 and addressed to the Managing Director of NAMA, Mr. Nnamdi Udoh, the unions demanded the full and immediate implementation of the communiqué agreed between the three aviation unions and NAMA.

The letter was jointly signed by NUATE General Secretary, Mr. Abdulkareem Motajo, General Secretary, ATSSSAN, Capt .N. Tarnongu, and Secretary, AUPCRE, Mr. Isidore Opara.

The withdrawal of their services could lead to grounding of airlines as the workers are mostly air traffic controllers, navigation tools maintenance engineers and service providers for airlines.

The groups requested NAMA to include the payment of the 12 months arrears on the staff conditions of service, which they alleged was stopped since March, 2013.

“Failure on the part of your management to implement these agreements freely entered, we shall commence an indefinite strike action on March 10, 2014. This letter serves as notice with effect from February 17, 2014,” the letter reads in part.

http://www.punchng.com/news/salary-airport-workers-threaten-strike/
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: I dodge am cheesy cheesy cheesy!!! But no need to fear, no cause for alarm. Just invade market make you go buy bitter cola
No proof yet. I am ready to switch to Bitter kola business if it works grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.