Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (51187 Views)

OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by fowowe411: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise:
Grow some little sense of humour bro. How is that even possible? Mtchew
Which sense of humor are you growing when someone's life is at stake?Again I repeat you are a typical Nigerian-very insensitive before making comments!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by imanuel5959: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
And you know what?
His hazard allowance is #5000!!
Now his wife, children, maybe siblings, mother, father and relations that might have hugged and kissed him ƌ̲̣̣̣̥at faithful day after work aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ at risk!
When he goes on strike for improvements in his working condition, increase in hazard allowance inclusive, some morons on nairaland and †ђξ foolish Nigerian ppl will call him all sorts of names.
Now how many pharmacists, physiotherapists etc, excluding nurses aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ also at risk.
I bet you guys have not seen NMA strike, cos dis nonsense must stop!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by phemmyjohnson: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by melomelo: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Curruption, Kidnapping, Robbery, insurgency, bombing, bringbackourgirls, millitants, choka-ritualist etc. END TIME. RAPTURE IS NEAR
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by xynerise: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
fowowe411: Which sense of humor are you growing when someone's life is at stake?Again I repeat you are a typical Nigerian-very insensitive before making comments!
Whatever foreigner
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by ataboard: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
oduastates: Sawyer collect am from Liberia ,
Sawyer. Give doctor
Doctor carry go house give wifey and pikin
Pikin carry go school give pupils and teachers
Wifey carry am go market dash fish seller .

You get the drift
Ebola is live and kicking
Live and direct from Nigeria .
Only science and the body of knowledge of ifa can save you.

Erinle - Orisha of medicine, healing, and comfort, physician to the gods

I can bet my life that the cure of this laboratory concocted virus can be found in one of the igbo olodumare ( God's forest)in the SW.
It is times like this ,that you realise the superiority of iFA to those baroof religions.
While ifa seeks to guide the people to find practical solutions to their problems ,through scientific experimentation via trial and error,the two baroof religions have the same solution to every problem .Prayer.IFA uses prayers to send off folks on the way to finding solutions.
While they are praying ,ifa practitioners are in the forest collecting herbs to concoct and try.
While you are waiting for Europeans to come and save them ,ifa practitioner are already looking for answers and cross checking their historical body of knowledge ,gathered over millennia

Your jesus and Mohammed will be shown for what they are ,
Foreign inanimate idols .
Hold your breathe people.

Lastly this quote from Desmond tutu perfectly describes the African

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

Despite saying it ,he Still wears a cross .when even though he knows the facts ,he still cannot help himself.
Then you know that the future of the present is not bright at all .

how far has ifa gone with a solution to the problem of hiv and aids ravaging Africa .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by donodion(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed Oh God.....I could see the doors of foreign countries shutting out my people...Why did Mama Prof Doris have to pass on at a time like this?? ahhh God....why why why
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
ataboard: how far has ifa gone with a solution to the problem of hiv and aids ravaging Africa .

How did it stop slave trade?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by chemicstein: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
I only know that the hospital is @ obalende
olapluto: hmmm. This is serious!
Please does anyone know the name of the hospital??
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Candyrain(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Medical personnels should inculcate the habit of using hand gloves before attending to any patient no matter how minute the ailment may seem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by babystathopoulos: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Reference:

The hospital was shut down as soon as the Liberian man was identified and all those in contact quarantined. I don't think they admitted any patients after that and I don't think the doctor will have made unguarded 'contact' with anyone since. Anyway with early detection the viral load should be low enough to curtail spread and give him a shot at survival. The virus cannot survive without a host for long anyway.

I think Nigeria is on top of the situation but people should expect as much from themselves as they do government. From the immigration officers who may be tempted to exchange cash for diseased entry to the meat sellers, say no to the munching of rats, cats and gaddem bats....which crazy a.r.sed nigga eats bats.
You said "you don't think" dude yu ve to assumed the worst scenerio inasmuch we want to be hopeful.
The liberian man faint before he was taken to the hospital evryone plus the doctors would ve first assumed it was ordinary fever. It takes 48hours for the test result of ebola to be out. I can be almost 99% sure the doc,nurse,cleaner didn't take much safe care before the result. They must ve attend to other patients,touchd a friend or family.
Remember others, the media including the govt became aware of it after the death of the liberian man.
My biggest worry is howfar the ebola virus had spread before the test result of the liberian man was out. The fact a doc is infected now makes it alarming, it would be safe to imagine the worst so it Could be contain as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by mbulela: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is not unexpected. A man collapses in the airport of an ebola free country. Fellow passengers rush to him, suspecting a heart attack. Security calls the doctor on call. An ambulance with paramedics arrive, moving the suspected heart attack victim. He is brought in the hospital.
One stone thrown in a pond causes ripples.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Caseless: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
barcanista: So you were rif-raffing my babe when I was away? undecided
odilafta is legally caseless'. Stay off.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by rhymz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
The National Institutes of Health plans to begin testing an experimental Ebola vaccine in people as early as September. Tests on primates have been successful. So far, the outbreak is confined to West Africa. Although infections are dropping in Guinea, they are on the rise in Liberia and Sierra Leone. In the 1990s, an Ebola strain tied to monkeys -- Ebola- Reston -- was found in the United States, but no humans got sick from it, according
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Clefcentfelix(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sawyer. Give doctor

You get the drift

I can bet my life that the cure of this laboratory concocted virus can be found in one of the igbo olodumare ( God's forest)in the SW.
It is times like this ,that you realise the superiority of iFA to those baroof religions.
While ifa seeks to guide the people to find practical solutions to their problems ,through scientific experimentation via trial and error,the two baroof religions have the same solution to every problem .Prayer.IFA uses prayers to send off folks on the way to finding solutions.
While they are praying ,ifa practitioners are in the forest collecting herbs to concoct and try.
While you are waiting for Europeans to come and save them ,ifa practitioner are already looking for answers and cross checking their historical body of knowledge ,gathered over millennia

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

Despite saying it ,he Still wears a cross .when even though he knows the facts ,he still cannot help himself.

Igbo Olodumare ko, Igbo Eleruniyin ni angry
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
OXYGEN01: .You call your fellow African country chewing gum n poor as if ur useless country is better than them.Am not surprised the Ebola passed on top of those countries n came straight to nigeria. God wants to eradicate foolishness n stupidity from the world. Don't be surprised if the Ebola start killing u fools.

See some of your xenophobic posts here you bloody hypocrite

OXYGEN01: Is that all this stinking shapeless who're can say? Not encouraging.Your stupid countrymen are all over GHANA selling dog chains n as usual de stinking females being bleeped by dogs.I wonder how u fools were going to survive without Ghana located in West Africa.FUCKOFF OK.YOUR SMELL IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TAKE.
OXYGEN01: see their ugly stinking charcoal-like faces.Mumugerians are the most blackish n ugliest. Its a curse to be a mumugerian...Hahaha The most foolish. n stupid people ever to exist..hahahaha.You've been scaring yourselves to death n be blaming boko haram rather.
OXYGEN01: If there is any fool on this forum it is surely u.Stinking shapeless fool.How can ur useless country compete with even Togo.You think bombing n killing pple means u de best.Your foolishness is legendary. Any I don't blame u,how can who mumugerian shapeless female like u think appropriately.STINKING BLEACHED APE.YOUR BAD SMELL MUST STILL BE IN THAT USELESS CAR U IN.DUMB SHAPELESS FILTHY FOOL.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by OXYGEN01: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
fellis:

See some of your xenophobic posts here you bloody hypocrite

Don't you think "when you go to Rome you do what Romans do?".I think same thing applies here.And for your info.I just reply posts I don't comment as you did.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by DECOtech(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Blaqsmith: Eeyah...am sorry for him....bt shebi dem talk say Kola dey cure am...make he chop Kola well na
BITTER KOLA Pls.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by bandyboy: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
hope say no be BOKO HARAM go hire this EBOLA sha??
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Lilimax(f): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: May the God of Israel fight for His children in Nigeria!!
Amen. The Blood of Jesus will protect his Children.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by hippyzuki(f): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
chimoz: Just imagine the sacrifice the doctor made and tomorrow johesu members who aside the nurses don't come close to patients would want to be at par with medical Doctors.
Am sorry colleague, it's the price we have to pay and the sacrifices we have to make as medical personnels
. U r very mad. So nurses no de tk cr of patients abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Babymama1:

That is the problem
Some may die at home without any diagnosis and infect their whole family,care givers and well wishers
The extent this can go is scary
am sure pple wit hiv will be thankin GOD for their life
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Na so una fear death reach?! And una wan go 'heaven' oooo...lmao, ebola ko hiv ni...anybody wey die make them bury am.sad
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by achovirux(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ewu awusa
chimoz: Just imagine the sacrifice the doctor made and tomorrow johesu members who aside the nurses don't come close to patients would want to be at par with medical Doctors.
Am sorry colleague, it's the price we have to pay and the sacrifices we have to make as medical personnels
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nigerians don't know yet what has hit d country. U better start taking proactive measures now to protect urself and ur family. Hundreds of already infected people might have already crossed our porous borders.-thanks to our corrupt immigrations and custom officials. If u only focus on d dead Liberian as d only source, u are as good as dead. Hw many Nigerians report illness or even death to relevant authorities? Besides, at this point, u can hardly run away!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by lakamua: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
dat liberian bleeped up big time.God will judge him
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Lex11(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
If anyone had told me that the Liberian visitor hadn't infected at least a few to at most several people on his way into the country (and once here after his demise) I would never have believed it!!!

How the heck are people from West African regions that are clearly known to have been experiencing the deadly outbreak of such a virus allowed to enter our country?? Aviation Minister, Immigration Officials? Hmmm They are not serious!

Look to Ghana and see how quickly they banned/restricted flights from Nigeria and y'all will see how it's done! Pity Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
we.are.fucke.d
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
God of Elijah, send down fire !

Consume Ebola Virus.

Let the demon that causes Ebola depart Nigeria !

Amen...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by diamondboa(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sawyer. Give doctor

You get the drift

While they are waiting for Europeans to come and save them ,ifa practitioner are already looking for answers and cross checking their historical body of knowledge ,gathered over millennia.

Must you run down other religion because you don't believe in them ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.