Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo (35313 Views)

Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts / SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by GodMode: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nihilist:

You are a paramount dullard grin grin grin

Can you please tell me WHY malaria that has easily accessible over the counter drugs, has killed millions more people that Ebola which has NO CURE within the same time frame?

When u learn how to use your brain to read and comprehend.... U'll understand..
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by tomiobj(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Quarantine the whole africa? What an inconsiderate idiot. If Therez a disease in north America. They should try quarantining it
They should even quarantine us along with our cocoa crude oil and agricultural produce

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nihilist: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
GodMode:

When u learn how to use your brain to read and comprehend.... U'll understand..

Answer the question you dullard grin grin grin

You are disgrace to everyone who has remotely had a hand in your education, including the driver of the danfo you hopped on daily, and the woman who sold you akara on your lunch break.

You quoted me to say spew your crap, and unsurprisingly cannot defend your uninspired assertion
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by hyuga(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebola, anoda test which ''accidentally'' leaked outta the lab. Na south africa dem shout during hiv time, now its liberia. Why must their biological weapons be tested in Africa. God punish whoever is behind this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by oidyllic(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
we have only one hope. WHICH IS GOD

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Kossyne(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
oidyllic: we have only one hope. WHICH IS GOD

What do you want God to do?...come down from heaven and rid Africa of the virus or send a cure from heaven like manna?

For once leave God and religion out of this.
God will not do for men what men are supposed to do for themselves. That is why he gave us brain, hands...to help us solve our problems. It is not his fault that we can't use them.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by AkinEgba: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kossyne:

What do you want God to do?...come down from heaven and rid Africa of the virus or send a cure from heaven like manna?

For once leave God and religion out of this.
God will not do for men what men are supposed to do for themselves. That is why he gave us brain, hands...to help us solve our problems. It is not his fault that we can't use them.

Well said. Africa and religiosity
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by alphamars(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebele never fit find gals for sambisa forest na Ebola he wan find cure for..He clear say we go die finish
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by jared007: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1: We should all be prepared to die..

An Epidemic, especially one of this sort is not something that a careless and irresponsible Nation like Nigeria can handle.
was surprised to see some likes on ur foolish comment. Be prepared to die alone becos nigeria won't be joining u

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
durella4: God pls help us,west african ve nw bcome a mockery.
cheesy Indeed.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Suspect33(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Psalm91:3 says "he will keep u safe frm all hidden dangers and from all deadly diseases" you need not to fear

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by natheddie: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
US DOCTORS SAY ‘SECRET SERUM’ HELPED SAVE LIVES OF AMERICAN EBOLA PATIENTS see more @ http://wilkeyperkins..com/p/blog-page_92.html

And like my FacebookPage @ https://www.facebook.com/Wilkeyperkinsblog
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by lastpage: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Who needs wisdom when you have got IntelligPatience and Goodluck. grin

Plus.. I am like the Magic Johnson of Mad Cow Disease.

I know what you are up to.... sneaky bhastrad! wink

But remember, ...Dearis God-duuuu Oooooo! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by MadCow1: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
lastpage:

I know what you are up to.... sneaky bhastrad! wink

But remember, ...Dearis God-duuuu Oooooo! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

grin
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by redsun(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yahoo is more like AOL, they somewhat protect supremacy and hate agendas and always do what they can to hide opposition views.

Sometimes being in their forums feels like being among skinheads or tea partisans.

Africa should wake up or perish. It is can abomination to creation for a group of suppose intelligence species not to be able to paddle their own boats.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Salmoneus(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lmao, those comments aren't wicked, I've seen more 'wicked' things been said by Yorubas to Ibos and vice versa Nigerians to Ghanians and vice versa...those comments are kind in comparison...lol
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by lastpage: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
50calibre: Africa is an unevolved continent, with unevolved inhabitants, known for high levels of intellectual deficiency.

I don't see how the burden falls on the west to come up with a cure, when all Africans do is kill each other and fill up their blockheads with nothing but religion.

I think Africa is adequately prepared to deal with Ebola, there are millions of pastors performing miracles, it's time to gather them all and put them to the test, the need has never been greater.

I think the west should quarantine the whole of Africa and allow them deal with their problems.

The first Ebola outbreak was in the 70s around the time of Ali vs Foreman fight, it was eliminated, now the homo habilises in Liberia and Sierra Leone have brought it back with their stupidity and primitive association with apes and bush meats.

I watched a Vice documentary of Liberia, most indegenes believe Ebola is a hoax, some were proudly consuming bush meat on camera, claiming immunity to Ebola.

Ebola has been brought back, what's next? Perhaps small pox.

At the bolded:

You are terribly "wicked" but unfortunately incisive!

These Pastors and MOG's who claim to have a "direct line" to God, who claim they have cured all sorts of diseases (one in U.K, sounds like "Ewo lo'kanmi mbe? ....What is my own problem with it?) .... Let them show their face now or forever shut up!

I will even suggest Govt deliberately inject these Pastors & MOG's with Ebola ....and let then put their "fate and healing" to test
grin grin grin wink

I have always wondered: Why cant these "Miracle-workers" spare one day to visit a general Hospital and actually do JUST ONE MIRACLE by healing a dying little boy? Naah, the only miracle they do .... the only people they "heal" are faceless and anonymous people, planted within their revival ground!

The Madht woman on that street on my way to school has been there for over 20years now and no MOG (Muguns) have dared heal her!

Yet, there are people who still put their fate in these PIMPS, called MOG's?

At times, you wonder whether idiocy and foolishness is genetically ingrained in we Africans, especially Nigerians?

It is interesting to note that the only hope/ ray of light to treat this disease, comes from a Research Lab in the U.S., not from some Pastors's church or some fire-spewing MOG's in Canaan Land, Redeem Camp, MFM Prayer City and a host of other "scammer-businesses" littered all over our beloved country. wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: I move a motion that either the $1Billion meant to buy weapons by the GEJ administration "or" the equivalent of just one months salary of our "useless" members of House of Assembly, be DIVERTED to that U.S Laboratory, to pay for "stock-Up" on that trial vaccine ASAP!
With the way its going, Nigeria will be needing it even more than Liberia

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by AnanseK(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Semi-illiterate ''Igbo'' woman. Wicked is in quote. You know what that means?

There is no such phrase as "semi-illiterate" in English. Perhaps you mean semi-literate, which you obviously are.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by donem: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

What news? When did they conduct all the test for 1663 people in Nigeria? Now this is scarier than thought.
Thats not true man, that figure he quoted surely represents the number of infected individuals in Africa, since the ebola outbreak in Febuary this year.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by elkharpone: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
na wa oh...there will come a time when the virus will spread so badly that the only option America and other countries will have is to clear the whole Africa with a nuclear weapon to stop it from spreading to their countries....mehn its only God that can save us all oh....REPENT COS END TIME IS VERY VERY NEAR
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by ChrisOD: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
AnanseK:

There is no such phrase as "semi-illiterate" in English. Perhaps you mean semi-literate, which you obviously are.

Mumu! What's the difference between a half full cup and a half empty cup?
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by DaBullIT(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
HopeAtHand:

Prophet of Doom.

Initially , I was going to say the same thing or maybe joke about him watching too many movies

But then I realized he just might be right , if this thing turns to a real problem , what he described , riot ,looting ,gangs ,raiding won't be far off.

Its the human nature to react like so , hopefully it won't be that bad , but just in case. Stock up !!
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you Jesus that I left Nigeria months before this crap began.

Yes, please quarantine Africa and Europe. I got a bright future ahead of me, I don't wanna die yet cry

This reminds me of the plague (Black death) in Europe.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by ChrisOD: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ilekere: Thank you Jesus that I left Nigeria months before this crap began.

Yes, please quarantine Africa and Europe. I got a bright future ahead of me, I don't wanna die yet cry

What about your village pipu, grand ma/pa, uncles, nieces/nephews etc. Abi dey don already die finish?
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by eluquenson(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
And this undecided

As Toto dike no send una grin

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2014
berem: I see nothing wicked about the comments. It is just the obvious truth.
Why do we always strive to demonise the white people even when we are our own problems!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Ilekere: Thank you Jesus that I left Nigeria months before this crap began.

I hope you have started picking money on the streets there o. Please, dont ever think of coming back here if things happen to become tough over there.Adieus my friend!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2014
berem: I see nothing wicked about the comments. It is just the obvious truth.
I agree with you. They are saying that out of fear and plan for proactive measures to prevent the disease from spreading to other parts of the world. But some of their comments don't make sense though.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 05, 2014
rattlesnake: An American brought Ebola to nigeria
A Liberian American to be precise and he contracted the disease in Liberia, Africa.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 05, 2014
AkinEgba:

YAHOO? YES. BUT WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE TOPIC? SHOULD EUROPE, US, CANADA, ASIA AND OTHER AREAS CLOSE THEIR DOORS AGAINST AFRICA UNTIL EBOLA IS RESOLVED?

EXCUSE ME! THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE WHOLE OF AFRICA BUT WEST AFRICA. I THINK THEY ARE RIGHT THE SHOULD BE NO MOVEMENT OUT OF WEST AFRICA, NOT TO ANY OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA OR THE WORLD. QUARANTINE WEST AFRICA BECOUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ALWAYS TRAVELING SEEKING GOD KNOWS WHAT ALL OVER THE WORLD THEY WILL SURELY SPREAD THIS EBOLA EVERYWHERE.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 05, 2014
BluIvy:

EXCUSE ME! THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE WHOLE OF AFRICA BUT WEST AFRICA. I THINK THEY ARE RIGHT THE SHOULD BE NO MOVEMENT OUT OF WEST AFRICA, NOT TO ANY OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA OR THE WORLD. QUARANTINE WEST AFRICA BECOUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ALWAYS TRAVELING SEEKING GOD KNOWS WHAT ALL OVER THE WORLD THEY WILL SURELY SPREAD THIS EBOLA EVERYWHERE.

Not sure why you are acting so Judgemental.

Nigeria's Ebola problem was not self inflicted as it came from a visitor who happened to land and die there.

As we speak there is also a suspected case of Ebola in New York, USA.

Someone could just easily land in South Africa with the disease (and he may not even have West African origins). So people will ask then for your country to be quarantined because you guys are a nuisance?

Just calm down because diseases can take root anywhere.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 05, 2014
To minimize the risk I agree that they should quarantine regions where this is reported.

Though I think at this point it is medicine after death. There is already a suspected case in New York. How many potential sick people have gone round the world at this point? Too late!

I blame our reactive governments the world over. When this was taking root in Guinea why didn't people make sure to close the country's borders? Now this is becoming a bigger problem than we thought.

Oh well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima / Atiku: Sell Presidential Jets, Cancel N27bn National Assembly Renovation Fund / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.