Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo (35315 Views)

Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts / SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
I don't see harsh comments; I see harsh reality. Everyone is scared to their bone marrows and it's a desperate situation that calls for desperate measures.

Closing borders won't help though- joining hands together to fight this virus is what will help. With God, all will be well and this too shall surely pass in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by rattlesnake(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
safeLove:

Ok. I knew him personally.
But if google says he's American (by virtue of possession of citizenship),then so be it.

#amjustsaying#
don't bring eboila.here sha...just kidding

When u knew him he lied maybe
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by MadCow1: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
delishpot:

Dat massage make sense die! Na how much e cost you? Where the shop dey? Den dey do home service?

Home service?! Shey you wan service the Squirrel on code abi?! grin

Baddest Servicer Ever Liveth. grin
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by delishpot: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Home service?! Shey you wan service the Squirrel on code abi?! grin

Baddest Servicer Ever Liveth. grin

LOL. You na squirrel Ni? Shey you say you go back to your massage? Eh Na that massage I want. That one way you go back to.
Lol. I no mind any one o. Squirrel o., rabbit o, as long as the massage be like that one way you post.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Mbilla(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Easy, bro! I also, I'm Igbo. Learn to have some sense of humor. smiley smiley
Shut up poky i.d.i.o.t! ur not an igbo man. U will continue hating igbo's till the end of ur misearable live.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Tval(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ok... Check more of their comments on this thread I created some days ago.
www.nairaland.com/1840296/americans-comments-ebola-patients-being
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by MadCow1: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
delishpot:

LOL. You na squirrel Ni? She's you say you go back to your massage? Eh Na that massage I want. That one way you go back to.
Lol. I no mind any one o. Squirrel o., rabbit o, as long as the massage be like that one way you post.

Hahahahahahaaaa... grin

Badt guy! No worry, I go send am show your side when I finish. grin
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Vikky014(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
cirmuell: yeah and some dose of patience while we wait for ebele to find the cure. grin
hmm politiking wt ebola?
*Faints*
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by delishpot: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahaaaa... grin

Badt guy! No worry, I go send am show your side when I finish. grin

Thank you. I dey wait for door with my towel around my waist. Today will be a good day #Enjoymenttinz.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by phuckNL: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
safeLove:

Late Patrick Sawyer was not an American. He was full fledged,Liberian. He was part of those who fled Liberia to US during the Liberian war.

His ex-wife and 3 daughters live in US and she works with TMZ in US. Sawyer lived in Monrovia with his girlfriend and other kids before he passed on.

Just correcting a misconception.Nothing personal.

Liberian American. He was a Naturalized American. He was an American

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Dinzelflash(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: I really do not blame them. Ebola is truly a nasty disease, even worse than AIDS, and is very highly contagious. It's not as if there's a cure, or that it can be easily controlled. At least, from the last 'wicked' comments, they are willing to help those that are detected with the disease.
I have been noticing you..every post on front page.. I don't comment much tho..nice one
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by johnstar(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: I see nothing wicked about the comments. It is just the obvious truth.
#gbam, knw mind dm jawe, if na white ppl gt d disease nko, u ho see d way african go dey insult dm
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebola that is already with dem dey don't knw. Let all dose white boys&girls be running their mouth givin suggestion that can work. Ebola is already on their doorstep dey don't knw shout out to dem homies in south america wen is time for harvest US is gonna surely eat from it
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Jakumo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
For anyone resident in Nigeria right now, the first practical step towards extending your life would be to avoid crowded areas, public transport, non-essential social events and air-travel. Importantly, stock up on food items that can be stored for longer periods of time, in as much as is possible. Anticipate that many social services, including the police, may be rendered ineffectual under the weight of a full-blown Ebola pandemic in Nigeria, so, all who own home-defense firearms would do well to stock up on as much ammunition as they can afford to purchase, in order to protect their loved ones from marauding gangs seeking food if and when the chit hits the fan.

With the three-week incubation period of the Ebola virus about to run out for all the people who came into contact with the disease-carrying airline passenger on his fateful trip from Liberia to Nigeria, it will take an absolute miracle for there to be no further cases of Ebola infection beyond that of the doctor who treated the doomed man from Liberia when he first arrived in Lagos Nigeria. At the very least, it is highly likely that any family members residing in the same building with the newly infected doctor have also contracted the incurable and horrifying ailment called Ebola Fever.

All eyes look to the US Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, as scientists race against time in a feverish search for a cure or preventative that will stop the Ebola fever chain-reaction that is already in progress, from reaching critical mass that COULD detonate into a continent-wide, rapidly spreading wave of human extinction with NO historical precedent.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by mployer(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: I really do not blame them. Ebola is truly a nasty disease, even worse than AIDS, and is very highly contagious. It's not as if there's a cure, or that it can be easily controlled. At least, from the last 'wicked' comments, they are willing to help those that are detected with the disease.
Lol, do a little research on ebola.
Its not that contagious like airborne diseases. It spreads only by contact with the infected person or his bodily fluid when he is already manifesting the symptoms.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by AkinEgba: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
omenka: Who can blame them

Our so called leaders we fight and die for whenever they feel the need to do battle put us in this mess where we put ourselves through all sort of dehumanizing conditions to get to the white man's land. Now they wanna put a stop to the migration to save themselves from the risk of having a killer virus in their shores and we think they are being "wicked"
Abeg make una free them joor!!!

The sooner we learn to hold our leaders accountable and build our own safe haven for the black race, the better for us!!

Enough of all these cries about being victimized. They paid the price to build and live in the fabulous societies they find themselves, we should pay ours!

This time the boarders will be closed against the rich and poor. The rich politicians will not be allowed to escape abroad. It is either Ebola is for everyone or it's for no one.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by AkinEgba: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mbilla: Shut up poky i.d.i.o.t! ur not an igbo man. U will continue hating igbo's till the end of ur misearable live.

I di kwa sure na idi okay?
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Ahmeduana(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
propzncribz: Why do I have a feeling our president ran away to America because he doesn't want to get infected.

ANOTHER SENSELESS THOUGHT FROM SENSELESS BRAIN! NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM CHILDREN OF JAJANWEED

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Uniquexty(f): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Be warned. You can contact this said disease if you comment on the same thread with a patient.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by omoadeleye(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
omo...my mind no dey rest ooo...I dey fear go school self.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by MAYOWAAK: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
YOU DEY FEAR?

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
candy: I don't see harsh comments; I see harsh reality. Everyone is scared to their bone marrows and it's a desperate situation that calls for desperate measures.
Closing borders won't help though- joining hands together to fight this virus is what will help. With God, all will be well and this too shall surely pass in Jesus name.

Lmao, closing borders won't help, are you serious?

If the virus hadn't already gotten to Nigeria would you be saying this?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by deor03(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
YourCoffin: Where're our professors? Na only strike they sabi do? We need them now oO!!!

You can say that again...This is the time, they need to justify their pay and grey hair
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by uzoexcel(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
actually we deserve some of the comments been mentioned...but it doesnt mean we should watch our dirty linen in public.

Below is my reply to a commenter on yahoo after his racists and derogatory comments cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

well if ur forefathers had not come to africa looking for cheap labour and then forcefully kidnapped african men,women,children in the first place, we would all have been better off...since u stole africa's brightest and strongest, placed them in chains and in ships and sold 'em all over Europe and America where they worked for free for 400years developing ur countries, u reallly should get off ur high horse and close ur trap..
I am not even gonna get started on what the europeans did to the native indians in America by giving them blankets filled with small pox to kill off their population..if ur grand parents are alive ask them what their own parents told them

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
b1327: Ebola that is already with dem dey don't knw. Let all dose white boys&girls be running their mouth givin suggestion that can work. Ebola is already on their doorstep dey don't knw shout out to dem homies in south america wen is time for harvest US is gonna surely eat from it

Ebola isn't with them bro.

I know the comments by dem whiteys are annoying but try and be realistic. Ebola isn't with those in the U.S.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Jakumo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

This time the borders will be closed against the rich and poor. The rich politicians will not be allowed to escape abroad. It is either Ebola is for everyone or it's for no one.

To the privileged class who commute by private jet, the closing of borders is of little concern once that bird is airborne and streaking across the heavens towards a pre-arranged refueling airport, en-route to ANYWHERE the exclusive passengers own real-estate.

Closure of national borders is a factor that only the poor and the average need contemplate.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by BodyKiss(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
rattlesnake: An American brought Ebola to nigeria

How convenient? For how long will you guys keep blaming external bodies for your incompetency? How can a whole continent be so hopeless?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by booblacain(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Boko Haram is not working, now it is Ebola. It won't work either.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
fellis:

Lmao, closing borders won't help, are you serious?

If the virus hadn't already gotten to Nigeria would you be saying this?

Closing the borders against us will help the Western world, but I don't think shutting us out is what the world needs now; it's a cure!

Who knows what's already within their borders with the influx of African immigrants?
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Semi-illiterate ''YORUBA'' woman. Wicked is in quote. You know what that means?
SHES NOT AN IGBO LADY PLEASE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.