Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship (93987 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship / Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? / Invitation To Help Nominate TNRI 2014/15 Scholarship Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by hayoakins(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:

Unfortunately we are only accepting prospective university applicants

We want to help those that want QUALITY education but can't necessarily afford it for one reason or the other

This is nonesense of the highest order and some people would be screaming the FG and Private sector are been bias in terms of employment...mehn! we are our own enemies and you would post an account number for everyone including the so called HND holders to drop their widow's mite right

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by shadowwalker101: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
We have heard
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
excellencyabia1: the way things are going in this our country is making everything thing to look adulterated. I pray this to be genuine and successful.
Trust me, it's very genuine and it's definitely going to be successful.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by redcliff: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dexpro: Very good initiative....... Hope it would not be hijacked by the Nigerian factor though......

Mumu..
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
hayoakins:

This is BULL SHITTT of the highest order and some modafkers would be screaming the FG and Private sector are been bias in terms of employment...mehn! we are our own enemies and you would post an account number for everyone including the so called HND holders to drop their widow's mite right

This is BULL FKING DAMN SHIIT
Calm down oga... We are not trying to disenfranchise anyone.
The donation came with a strict criteria and this is simply one of it.

3 Likes

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Dexpro: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks. I'll support you. God bless you

jaybee3:
Be rest assured that the process will be transparent.

We will provide evidence to back each decision made as we go along
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Dexpro: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
redcliff:

Mumu..

My brother, did i insult you?

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by hayoakins(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
Calm down oga... We are not trying to disenfranchise anyone.
The donation came with a strict criteria and this is simply one of it.

I understand but it's so disheartening sad
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nihilist: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
I've seen that the grant is to be reviewed biannually...so what level of commitment is the applicant to expect from TEHN?

1 years worth of funding? Or the entire duration of the course?

I've only skimmed through the documents so forgive me if these questions are redundant...
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by timsbee(f): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
pls peeps, what is d meANING of TEHN?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
smackimorn:
Don't book like that grin
i gat's to. one time i booked with a dot (.) and my post was hidden grin
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by luvola(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Na work me dey find o. help !!!! Course - Accounting bsc. angryNa work me dey find o. help !!!! Course - Accounting bsc.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by hayoakins(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
hayoakins: University only?

I am about to lose my head undecided, I want to believe it is a typo.

r231, please call an extraordinary meeting and do the needful angry

Modified: This is nonsense of the highest order and some people would be screaming the FG and Private sector are been bias in terms of employment...mehn! we are our own enemies and you would post an account number for everyone including the so called HND holders to drop their widow's mite right

I don't care if my post is hidden, i just can't soak in this sentiment

FYI, I got Both, HND and Bsc.

Truth is bitter. The Nigerian constitution as amended allows freedom of speech
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nihilist:
What's the extent of funding?
500k towards the entire duration of the chosen course

Nihilist:
Shouldn't the financial value of the grant be made public, so that prospective applicants have an idea of what universities are within budget?
The value was stated in one of the attached pictures Sir.

Nihilist:
I've also seen that the grant is to be reviewed biannually...so what level of commitment is the applicant to expect from TEHN?
The ToR of is to be reviewed biannually not the grant. The value of the grant is fixed and the recipient would receive a guarantee to receive the total amount towards the tuition for the entire duration of chosen course. Of course structure of disbursements will have to be agreed with the recipient.
I would imagine most people that will qualify under the strict requirement of experiencing some sort will probably want to study at one of the federal universities

Nihilist:
1 years worth of funding? Or the entire duration of the course?

Towards tuition fees for the entire duration
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by redcliff: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dexpro:

My brother, did i insult you?

Lol. Yheaszzzzzz grin
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Dexpro: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
redcliff:

Lol. Yheaszzzzzz grin

Kk....No hard feelings.... wink
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by redcliff: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dexpro:

Kk....No hard feelings.... wink

Thumbs...
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jazboy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Can a university aspirant with o'level and utme result also apply?.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
jazboy: Can a university aspirant with o'level and utme result also apply?.
Yes so long as the first year entry is for the 2015/16 academic session

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by mencade5(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
We are not asking for money with this project.
The scholarship is fully funded by an anonymous donor but you are welcomed to support us with any future projects of ours

Regards
okay. I now understand
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jazboy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
Yes so long as the first year entry is for the 2015/16 academic session

Thanks a lot ,when can we start sending the essay ?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
jazboy: Thanks a lot ,when can we start sending the essay ?
Deadline is the 31st of december

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by pwettyolly(f): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:

Unfortunately we are only accepting prospective university applicants

We want to help those that want QUALITY education but can't necessarily afford it for one reason or the other

Hello what about those that are presently in school but having difficulty that might lead to dropping out
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
pwettyolly:

Hello what about those that are presently in school but having difficulty that might lead to dropping out
This was strictly designed for school leavers and those with secured admission that aren't able to realise their dream due to financial constraint

Regards
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Joshpa: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Read through this link below to check out the height of injustice in Lagos....

https://www.nairaland.com/1842253/executive-injustice
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by dannypalatino(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
To open the scholarship for University applicants is not good.
Polytechnic/college of edu. applicants should be given the opportunity also.
I support ur program
keep it up

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Subscribing
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
This was strictly designed for school leavers and those with secured admission that aren't able to realise their dream due to financial constraint

Regards
Permit my question, I need to understand somfin here. You knw in some cases people who don't av financial means of futhering their education in higher institutions often give up bothering to take jamb or post jamb cos wen dey get admission dere myt nt be money for d tution. Now does this scholarship cater for those people in order to motivate dem to write jamb n postjamb with guarantied financial backing or it only focuses on those who alredi got admission to the uni but are yet to resume cos of financial constraints? Cos most scholarship programs I see be it international or local focuses only on students who only have admission

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Permit my question, I need to understand somfin here. You knw in some cases people who don't av financial means of futhering their education in higher institutions often give up bothering to take jamb or post jamb cos wen dey get admission dere myt nt be money for d tution. Now does this scholarship cater for those people or it only focuses on those who alredi got admission to the uni but are yet to resume cos of financial constraints?
For those with admission and those hoping to secure one in time for 2015/16 academic calendar

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by DeevaB: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Doing Good is contagious! GOD bless the donor real good.
TEHN and its members touching lives!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.