Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (103956 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2015
abmart80:
Please Ymodulus kindly send me the contct f that Curren rist Wstac to my mail abmart80@gmail.com

Thanks,

I need the contact too send it to my mail
anodebeanthony@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Prec1ous(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Great work.

My contribution.

DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE IMPORTATION GUIDE FREE ULTIMATE IMPORTATION GUIDE FREE DOWNLOAD
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello,

We're pleased to inform you that we now operate pickup/delivery and free warehousing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Our rates are pocket friendly and cover within the city.

We deliver within 48hrs.

Are you into online sales and services? We can be of service to you.

For enquiries; George- 07056576531.

Thanks.
-IBL Logistics
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by jamarionj(m): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2015
chiefkpokp:
Lolz, How can judy authenticate curren factory manufacturer? So judy no underground naim I dey go dey buy alaroro wrist watch, anyway abeg make she help me check if dis one na authentic 24karat filled Gold. quote author=Ymodulus]
You are madt. Lol contact me. I owe u a gift.

I will give you the contact of the original manufacturer of Curren Wrist Watch. U don't believe me? Just contact me. His prize is the cheapest on Alibaba and his authenticity have been confirmed by JUDY of NONNIKINGS.

Please for me to be sure you are the one. Send me a Mail through the Nairaland Email feature.

Below is an attached Curren with Glass Box
please explain better about Curren Wrist Watch.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by jamarionj(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2015
chiefkpokp:
Lolz, How can judy authenticate curren factory manufacturer? So judy no underground naim I dey go dey buy alaroro wrist watch, anyway abeg make she help me check if dis one na authentic 24karat filled Gold. quote author=Ymodulus]
You are madt. Lol contact me. I owe u a gift.

I will give you the contact of the original manufacturer of Curren Wrist Watch. U don't believe me? Just contact me. His prize is the cheapest on Alibaba and his authenticity have been confirmed by JUDY of NONNIKINGS.

Please for me to be sure you are the one. Send me a Mail through the Nairaland Email feature.

Below is an attached Curren with Glass Box
My oga, my Boss Ymodulus could u pls send me the contact of curren manufacturer plsss....my mail address: johncnkemjika@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by jamarionj(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Ymodulus:

Clothes Label

Its called Cloth tags. Yes you can get this on alibaba. i did this for a local tailor man some months back.
There are two types of tags. we have paper tags and cloth tags. The paper tags are those ones we use razor or scissors to cut off from the cloth. why the cloth tags are those ones we attached to the collar.

My Advice.

To make things easy for you, have a dimension and logo or diagram you have in mind to be on whatever tag. For your cloth tag(the one on the collar) try make it cotton 65% and 35% polyester.
Note: 100% cotton tags are expensive and not worth it. its just a tag.

PRICE RANGE.
Note!!! this price range was as at April 2014.

CLOTH TAG
Quantity : 500pcs
Size: 25mm X 5mm
Logo : success
Material: Cloth 100%
Price: N17 / pcs (this price includes transport to Northern Nigeria Niger state to be precise)

PAPER TAG
Quantity : 500pcs
Size: 30mm X 20mm
Logo : success
Material: Paper cardboard
Price: N30 / pcs (this price includes transport to Northern Nigeria Niger state to be precise).

Note:
The following determines cost of tag.
1. Colors
2. Logos
3. Materials

I would have honestly hand over to you the contact but i cant find it in my mail again.

Please if you want to go far in your fashion house. Try get the chinese to design your materials use to sew the clothes. or get them to sew it for you..

Agbani Darego (First and only Nigerian to win the Miss world) does not sew her fashion house clothes here. The guy that handles her project is a nairalander, clothes are sewed in china. Logo are designed also in mass production in china. I am extra sure of what i am saying. Hes a popular nairalander on the politics section. i will ask him if i can give you his contact.

Most interesting thing is that he his a tailor.

In conclusion.
Just get nice diagram and designs and send over to any manufacturer in china to design for you. or ask them for nice materials and you sew it yourself in Nigeria. whatever way. but stay away from Nigerian materials. if you want to be above your mates. Who knows, i might be wearing your clothes one day.

[size=15pt]i just got a COLDPLAY DESIGNERs Tshirt for 100,000 naira[/size]

grin grin grin grin.
ymodolus... please What's the different between cloth tag and cloth line?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 27, 2015
I want to buy a phone 20 pieces but the seller is it accepting escrow. He said PayPal or TT or Western Union. Please what do I do?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by naijafinest123: 4:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Are you still thinking of what to import or whether to take d risk of importing? No more worries,We have in large quantity a product that helps remove stains/colour from teeth very fast within a week without effect. Do you know you can actually become a distributor of this product and make over #300k monthly . Also ,do you no you can actually make more money as our distributor than you importing on your own? Yes, because we get products at a very large quantity and sell to you at the cheapest price yo u can think of. As you already know THE HIGHER THE QUANTITY OF PRODUCT BOUGHT, THE CHEAPER THE PRICE. So my brothers and sisters be wise there is no more time to waste. We offer a Risk free business opportunity,because you will get your product first before making any payment to US. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING OVER #1 million before the end of DECEMBER call 07065843658 (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share) Image

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by jedisco(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good day house and big ups to all contributors especially Ymodulus.
Pls I want to import customized fabrics (not sewn) and ties. I want to know if I would have issues importing them especially with the ban on importation of clothing materials (especially for the fabric). Also, anyone with details of a trusted supplier can share.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by jedisco(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
jedisco:
Good day house and big ups to all contributors especially Ymodulus.
Pls I want to import customized fabrics (not sewn) and ties. I want to know if I would have issues importing them especially with the ban on importation of clothing materials (especially for the fabric). Also, anyone with details of a trusted supplier can share.

@house still waiting for a reply.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by jamarionj(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2015
AMAZON GLOBAL – AMAZON NOW SHIP TO NIGERIA & TO OVER OTHER 75 COUNTRIES http://jamarionjglobalventures..com/2015/10/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to.htmlAMAZON GLOBAL – AMAZON NOW SHIP TO NIGERIA & TO OVER OTHER 75 COUNTRIES http://jamarionjglobalventures..com/2015/10/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to.htmlAMAZON GLOBAL – AMAZON NOW SHIP TO NIGERIA & TO OVER OTHER 75 COUNTRIES http://jamarionjglobalventures..com/2015/10/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to.html
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by J0nyb0y(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
hello guys, i asked a company to send me a copy of his company registration. he sent me this.. please is it the right one?

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by darmochy1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello everyone. Be mindful of Krixmas Logistics for now. He's turning out to be something else. Check this thread for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/2711114/scamming-attitude-krixmas-logistics#39648969
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Qianq: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ymodulus:
SEARCHING
VERIFICATION (safety Measures)
MANUFACTURER Confirmation (True or False)

NEGOTIATION
PAYMENT
SHIPPING
END.

Now I will be using a CuRREN watch as an Example.

** If we want to buy curren watch first we will visit alibaba.com and search for Curren in the search bar or through any way you believe you can search best.
Now when searching for an Item On Alibaba.com Please have the following in Mind.

1. GOLD SELLER.

Ensure that any item you want to buy the seller of that item is a gold supplier. You may ask is this necessary.
Well if you know that you dont want to be EASILY DUPED always deal with a Gold Seller.

Can i deal with a Non- Gold Seller?
Yes for sure. I have carried out several transaction with Non-Gold Suppliers. At times this Non-Gold Suppliers are even nicer than the So-Called Gold Supplier. However in dealing with a Non-Gold Supplier please do not break this RULE.

RULE1: Always I repeat Always Use Escrow. I don't have to explain Escrow here. If you don't know it Google it.

RULE2: Where rule 1 is not an option ensure that you only agree to PAYMENT-ON-DELIVERY (POD). Here your seller will send goods to Your Agent who will pay on delivery of the goods. (I trust my 9ja brothers. This one need no explanation. Abi??

2) Assessed supplier.
This is the very reliable supplier in Alibaba.com, because this kind of supplier have extream requirements to get assessed. They need to have a real existed company for exporting which as the complete certification and license to doing the export business, meantime, they must have a certified factory to produce the related products for their customers. If you want to verity this kind of supplier, the same way to click the "Company Overview", you will see the similar below information over there.

Note: To see or know an accessed supplier. u will see a logo there with the word Accessed.

Please am trying to safe my data now I will upload the Logo tomorrow.

Please how do I pay through "Escrow"
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by AleAirHub(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
J0nyb0y:
hello guys, i asked a company to send me a copy of his company registration. he sent me this.. please is it the right one?
Good evening....
if your transactions worth thousands of dollar then i will advice you take time to go though these link;
https://www.chinacheckup.com/kb/explanations/company-registration-in-china
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hello good afternoon and how're you?

I'm pleased to inform you that we now offer "Cash On Delivery" service outside of Lagos for our clients. Do feel free to reach out for our charge rates and Terms of Service.

NB: This phase of our service is strictly for merchants who sell online or real stores in Lagos or have goods in our warehouse.

Thanks.
- IBL Logistics
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ojialo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pls give me link to a trusted full capacity 12000mAh cheap and customizable power band manufacturer I need 200pcs
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Odochime(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
I appreciate all that you've done here Mr ymodulus, I just came across this thread few days ago. Please I'll like you to put me through the socks biz I'm really interested in it this is phone and WhatsApp number: 08176148408
Email: chimeo81@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ExplicitContent: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
House please Which is this more efficient and reliiable logistics company I can use to pay and ship my goods at the moment?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by kester113(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
shinaf:
Note the Proposal above Ymodulus did the following

1. Introduced himself as the Manager to a non existant company.

2. Asked for 300pieces of watches. Of which he might not buy up to that

3. Asked for their Quotation or Personal Invoice (P. I)

4. He didn't write long story about personal life. He just went straight to business.

In essence his proposal was in this format.

-------------;------------------
Greetings

Introduction of yourself

State your need

Ask for their contact

Thanks

Restate your Name and Position

-----------

It is essential you appear like a big man so that the manufacturer or wholesaler will respect you and like to do business with you in future. Else all these Chinese manufacturers will take you for joke.

***CHATTING RULES***

As Ymodulus said above me. If you don't want to write a proposal then it is assumed you have a means to chat with them online. Take note of the following

1. Chatting is an informal ground but try and never you appear like the boss of your company. When a Chinese seller gives you a price and reply always tell him that you will like to confirm from your boss. (They will see you are not the head and do not make the calla and try to be reasonable with you on prices and other things).

"Be EMOTIONAL " (key to been a god)

I won't explain that term " been emotional".

Now this ends it here. Next let's go to

Shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer cash on delivery(0-3kg) across the country to most locations. Operation base is from Lagos.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by rainmaker12(m): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2016
How reliable is nonikings logistics? please has anyone used them?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Konnektions146(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2016
rainmaker12:
How reliable is nonikings logistics? please has anyone used them?

always

they are good
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 13, 2017
Bros Ymodulus
Abeg I go need ur help
I plan on creating a fashion brand
How do I go abt this
Read ur input about Chinese getting the job done
Pls do reply
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by tugrow(m): 5:56am On Jun 13, 2017
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by tugrow(m): 5:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Emzyme:
Bros Ymodulus
Abeg I go need ur help
I plan on creating a fashion brand
How do I go abt this
Read ur input about Chinese getting the job done
Pls do reply
you can contact if module not responding
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bizzynix: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
$1,700 paypal funds available. Can be sent as FnF or Gns. Contact below!
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE

Hello good people of Nairaland. This is introducing the IBL ESCROW SERVICE, an innovation of my company, THE INSPIRED BY LEO GLOBAL SERVICES. I feel honoured to say I have been a big beneficiary of this great online forum. I started IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS some years back after carefully understanding the need to create a service that could cater for a set of people (those not in Lagos and have things to pickup and have dispatched to their location), especially during the mini importation boom. The brainchild of the business; thanks to God, the people that employed my service and the continuous flourishing of this great forum, IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS has grown and promises to achieve greater heights. At it, I became an employer of labour and groomed young protégés who are doing ok on their own now.

For your escrow needs, kindly check out our thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3863210/introducing-ibl-escrow-service

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by wisemanj(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Any good company that can help one ship from alibaba

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.