Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:25 AM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (103952 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by chudy144(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2015
lgboks:
Please house I really need help and advice on custom wristband from persons with experience...all the manufacturers I came coming across keep charging mould fee of $150 and above....please what am I doing wrong...really want to learn to import the wristbands cry

Mold fee $150?
How much them go come produce the bands.

My guy pls search for another company.
Highest they can charge you is $30.

Habah them wan carry gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by donephi(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Wow! What an educating trade.
Following
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by soulhighman(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
bashorundon:
For now, no. Thank you, Sir. :-)
Thanks a lot.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by lgboks(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
chudy144:

Mold fee $150?

Habah them wan carry gun
I tire o.....i lost the contract cus of that.....funny enough the seller's I approached who gave such prices were more than 3(sellers)
Would try it when am bogus enough(just for kicks and the knowledge)
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by nowinton(f): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
chudy144:

Mold fee $150?

Habah them wan carry gun

Our main products are as follows:

silicone wristband,keychain,dog tag,key ring,copy paper,led candles,tealight candle,non-woven bag,watch and so on.

If you are interested in our products, pls contact me I will give you the lowest price.

Thank you in advice for your reply!

Best Regards,

Ella Xie

Nowinton Gift Co;Ltd
skype/Hotmail:nowintongift@Hotmail.com
Google:nowinton.inc@gmail.com
Tel: 86-18374719243
Address:5/F, Hongyun Bld,jiefang Road, Hengyang,China
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by soulhighman(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
pls house, I need your advice on something. I found a 2nd yr gold supplier giving me a very good price for power banks, I told him I want escrow as mode of payment, she said no, but she is offering 30% payment before production and 70% after production. Should I accept it?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by alakara(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
soulhighman:
pls house, I need your advice on something. I found a 2nd yr gold supplier giving me a very good price for power banks, I told him I want escrow as mode of payment, she said no, but she is offering 30% payment before production and 70% after production. Should I accept it?
follow your instinct
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by soulhighman(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
alakara:
follow your instinct
Okay bro. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Winston91(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
soulhighman:

Okay bro. Thank you.

Bro, this is not instinct man...maay payments via Secure means. use Paypal, Escrow or an agent.

God Bless your Stuggle
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by soulhighman(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Winston91:

Bro, this is not instinct man...maay payments via Secure means. use Paypal, Escrow or an agent.

God Bless your Stuggle
Aamin bro. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by alakara(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
pls how can I contact a supplier on 1688 without using an agent thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by hardeeboi: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
lizybos:
i now have Taobao and 1688 account, thanks to manlawal.

Please can you assist me on how to get these two account please? The Lord bless you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Afoskalex(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
ymodulus, sinaf, mayorall, dav8id, Thespecialone and others, please if I want to make order on alibaba, how do I do it because order page is not showing in my alibaba app. A gold seller sent a quotation to me after chatting with her.So I need all ur inputs.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ceaser: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
dav8id:

god job and keep it up...not just that but step up you game and get more client as you can only see this as a business if only you can able you be getting job every week or to say weekly....
i have been buying items for personal use successfully on aliexpress for about 5 months now with few but resolvable hitches. I plan to step it up a notch to now sell items which means bulk purchase. But then I discovered that FOB prices of items are cheaper on alibaba than aliexpress even for the same exact item. In fact, the prices of some item i am eyeing for reselling in Nigeria are way costlier than what guys in nigeria sell such items from and i strongly believe our guys here source these products from china. I am used to aliexpress and very comfortable with their escrow service which is not always available on alibaba. My question therefore is: Can i NEGOTIATE prices of intended items with sellers on aliexpress to the cost price of d particular item on alibaba? Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ceaser: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ceaser: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2015
ceaser:

i have been buying items for personal use successfully on aliexpress for about 5 months now with few but resolvable hitches. I plan to step it up a notch to now sell items which means bulk purchase. But then I discovered that FOB prices of items are cheaper on alibaba than aliexpress even for the same exact item. In fact, the prices of some item i am eyeing for reselling in Nigeria are way costlier than what guys in nigeria sell such items from and i strongly believe our guys here source these products from china. I am used to aliexpress and very comfortable with their escrow service which is not always available on alibaba. My question therefore is: Can i NEGOTIATE prices of intended items with sellers on aliexpress to the cost price of d particular item on alibaba? Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ceaser: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Winston91:

God Bless your Stuggle

Please what are the reasons and importer from Alibaba will use forwarding agents especially for small goods? Is there no shipping options like Singapore post, china post as it is on Aliexpress on Alibaba too?
Also what does CBM mean? Continental Balistuc Missile grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mekuilis(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
chudy144:

Mold fee $150?

Habah them wan carry gun
. Boss how you dey nah? Abeg I send you BBM invite,accept am nah. "MeKavelli"
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by chudy144(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
mekuilis:
. Boss how you dey nah? Abeg I send you BBM invite,accept am nah. "MeKavelli"

Send me PM
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mekuilis(m): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2015
chudy144:

Send me PM
i have tried that baba,seems not to be working. Maybe because cos i don't know how to use it. Here is my pin anyway 33081594. Thank you so much for your time.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by chudy144(m): 1:21am On Jul 31, 2015
mekuilis:
i have tried that baba,seems not to be working. Maybe because cos i don't know how to use it. Here is my pin anyway 33081594. Thank you so much for your time.

I have replied your mail
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by prinkipas: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy New Month To You All!
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Godspikin: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
kolomax:

in case you need watch , silicone watch , stainless
steel watch , alloy etc ,cheap one or expensive or
customize one Check below and thank me later
http://www.dgdfwatch.com
http://www.dc-watch.com
http://dingfeng108.1688.com/
http://dgdingfeng.en.alibaba.com/
http://watchfactory.en.alibaba.com/
http://dingfeng108.1688.com/

Thanx
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Godspikin: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please anyone that can assist with the necessary info. I need to import some plastic pails, quite bulky more than 100 pieces. How best do I ship to reduce cost on shipping?

Cc: dav8id, Ymodulus, Mayorall
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by J0nyb0y(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi guys, i just got a contract from a school in lagos to supply customize exercise books with the school design.. please i would like to know what to search for on alibaba, like keyword, material any other info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
if you are into this, we could do good business together.
awaiting responses... thanks

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by stechi(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2015
J0nyb0y:
Hi guys, i just got a contract from a school in lagos to supply customize exercise books with the school design.. please i would like to know what to search for on alibaba, like keyword, material any other info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
if you are into this, we could do good business together.
awaiting responses... thanks

see bolded: in what capacity do u need a partner for this business?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by manlawal(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
for people asking me contact of genuine powerbank seller call or whatsapp Eby +86 136 1147 2835

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please all the sellers am meeting in Alibaba, non is using escrow payment. What do i do??
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by abmart80: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Please Ymodulus kindly send me the contct f that Curren rist Wstac to my mail abmart80@gmail.com

Thanks,

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.