Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (104320 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Wadosky(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
I smell fraud hia
Beware Of a certain "ladygeneral"
Or nweke ifunanya vivian
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ogetogeo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice job. I greet you all.

Ymodulus: Wthout doubt we all know how to purchase from aliexpress but purchasing from sites like alibaba.com , taobao and 1688 can prove to be a tedious / difficult task.

I am on siester break for some days. so i will be giving detailed explanations.

Without doubt there are some experts on certain aspects of this. So at one point in time i will like them to make reasonable contributuions. However let me start by saying a big thanks to them.

1. MayorAll
2. Shinaf
3. MasterCee
4. YoungZeed
5. Davi8d
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by redcliff: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chartey:
Boss you don open my nyash o. Lol.
Let me use this opportunity to ask any interested person to bring contracts and we share profit very reasonably. Some of us don tire to dey beg for money. o7o393.847.09

At what rate did you sell the socks to the school and how many pcs did they order for?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by redcliff: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Coldplay007: Hello peeps, I need clothe labels for my fashion house. I don't know much about ordering on alibaba..
can Ymodulus and other peeps explain how I can go about doing this on alibaba? I want something not too expensive cos I'm still hustling..
Thanks in anticipation..

Please read the thread starting from begining... your post goes to show you dud not do that...
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by redcliff: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
dasanchez1: To Ymodulus, mayorall,dav8id and other great importers in the house, my words goes forth saying," The ingenuity of their ideas,the marvellous rapidity of their insight,the sureness of their intuitions,the exactness of their observation on importation,the extreme versatility of their extraordinary genius,made earlier students in importation including me place them on an isolated and even super human position.
I greet u all. One last word I will say is THANK YOU.

Smh. See what lack of job is doing to people...super humans? For real?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
shocked
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ucman1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice one OP.....

Good day all

For your no 1 efficient and reliable logistic company, think no further than
KBMLOGISTIC SERVICES.
We offer pickup and delivery of goods, document and address Verification
Within lagos and abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/1792141/kobomart-logistics-customer-care-service

Kbmlogistic is your no 1 choice!

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by kaybos: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
If u are interested in a website that generate income of daily basis. I ve tested it.it works like miracle. Kindly contact me on kayodefunsho11@yahoo.com.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by shorexng: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Is there a way to ascertain the authencity of a supplier? I have a supplier whose detail I want to confirm
Shenzhen Dotcom Houseware
Products Co.,Ltd. Anyone that can be of help?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by spotmataz: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chartey:
Boss you don open my nyash o. Lol.
Let me use this opportunity to ask any interested person to bring contracts and we share profit very reasonably. Some of us don tire to dey beg for money. o7o393.847.09
Will give you a call, we can do business together.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dasanchez1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
ucman1: Nice one OP.....

Good day all

For your no 1 efficient and reliable logistic company, think no further than
KBMLOGISTIC SERVICES.
We offer pickup and delivery of goods, document and address Verification
Within lagos and abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/1792141/kobomart-logistics-customer-care-service

Kbmlogistic is your no 1 choice!
kobomart,krimax and IBL logistics has been used by me to deliver my goods to Enugu. Their service is really gud 2 me. Tested and trusted.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
shorexng: Is there a way to ascertain the authencity of a supplier? I have a supplier whose detail I want to confirm
Shenzhen Dotcom Houseware
Products Co.,Ltd. Anyone that can be of help?
Contact me through any of my contacts on my signature
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by emmygzy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
macklef:

Even schools are hot buy.
If you want a school socks collabo tho, you can hit me up.
Most sellers dont go less than 1000pairs, but uld rarely find schools that have that population on one style.
Btw, no upcoming school will do this even some big schools run from it but, if there a branded school, deld go for it.

Una welldone o, import masters. Una dey lecture wella.
bro, gimme i wanna link up with you, send me ur contacts.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by santuse: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Following
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by busuyem: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Learning and following...
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by nadico(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
My own little experience.I have been following the importation threads following the advice of the gurus in the house.I set out to buy an engineering tool for my use. The price I saw on aliexpress was twice the price on alibaba. I decided to give a proposal to the alibaba seller to buy a sample. I sent mails; chatted and spoke on phone with the seller on before she agreed to give me two pieces as sample. Total cost for both was cheaper than the price of one on aliexpress. Since then I have made two other on alibaba.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by shogz89: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Does it mean that we can not buy something in alibaba if we ain't buying In bulk
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by peziz(f): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice thread. Thanks to all the gurus, I've been following all importation threads and have bought over 5 times for friends and business purposes. I say make I finally say my thank you since last year. Besides I go still open shop soon.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ymodulus: 12:38am On Aug 28, 2014
spotmataz: Will give you a call, we can do business together.

Do not forget me.

Ooo kiss
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bleeztouch(m): 1:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Finally importation thread makes front page. No more Tonto dike, e bi like seun don change mods. Well done guys

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Negro1: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by solomonjesus: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2014
good
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Negro1: 1:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by BigBashiru: 2:13am On Aug 28, 2014
And what are you exporting to China?

All Nigerians know is importation.

Almost everyone imports these days so who will be the buyer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by haryourdayG(m): 3:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Ymodulus: Tomorrow I will try uploading pictures of Mobile phone and towel customised by Shinaf.

That reminds me do you know tecno Assembles and is more of an ODM??

Topic for another day.

Bro are you a futmite?
Please ask your questions before I go to bed
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by wolexy2020(m): 3:52am On Aug 28, 2014
eph12:
China I guess. Also when we look at the back of some branded smartphones like blackberry we see made in China there but you can't get it on alibaba or aliexpress. But if you've seen kindly tell the bros.
Its not manufactured in mainland China.. it is made in Hong Kong... no Chinese uses Tecno. They all use Iphone and samsung or local products like opple,lenovo and MI. grin ...mostly iphone and samsung though..
Them sabi better thing undecided
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by MrDoGood(m): 4:24am On Aug 28, 2014
nadico: My own little experience.I have been following the importation threads following the advice of the gurus in the house.I set out to buy an engineering tool for my use. The price I saw on aliexpress was twice the price on alibaba. I decided to give a proposal to the alibaba seller to buy a sample. I sent mails; chatted and spoke on phone with the seller on before she agreed to give me two pieces as sample. Total cost for both was cheaper than the price of one on aliexpress. Since then I have made two other on alibaba.

to me, both site are the same
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by alldruns1: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Negro1: Ymodulus whether you like it or not, you'll teach me everything you do that makes you a boss, shinaf you too as well. I have been buying from US (ebay and co) using lots of channels on NL n off, but now I want to try my hands on China importation...
Oga, hope u too wil be willing 2 share as much as u know on eBay, etc someday. lol

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Chartey(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2014
redcliff:

At what rate did you sell the socks to the school and how many pcs did they order for?
Hehehe Oga whatsapp pls.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Chartey(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2014
spotmataz: Will give you a call, we can do business together.
Ok Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.