Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,732 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (105230 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mrtnt: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nivlin:
By adding GUANGZHOU to your search phrase. E.g 'GUANGZHOU shoe', "GUANGZHOU curren'
I really appreciate. I'll try it out.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dasanchez1(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Ymodulus:

lol rubber gun ke? lol. thanks

hahahahaha oga u made my day. thanks

indeed
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ecash2: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ymodulus:
If you are to get a new handheld (tablet or phone), specifically for importation biz. Please which will you advice i go for.

Go for tabs because of it's flexibility and they are way cheaper than phones
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mrtnt: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls can any1 confirm d quality of those apple ipads, samsung galaxy tabs, blackberry q10, etc being displayed on alibaba, aliexpress?

Most of prices are unimaginable! Are they 4 real? Or something close 2 original? Are they worth venturing into?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mrtnt: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
eph12:
It doesn't always have to be escrow. T/T is money transfer.
Thnks broda.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Anomnity: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok. Let me start.

.........Also on alibaba.com you can create customised item. you can meet manufacturers to customise anything you want. From Car spare parts to HandBand to Telephone to Biro's to Packaging to Wedding Gowns to shoes to Watches.
Am tired of listing please visit site to have a view / feel......

Boss can they help me customise something of smaller quantities like 20 to 50 pieces max and still accept prices not too high compared to large quantities of 1000 pieces? Please its a very important question for me.Thanks for ur answer.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by goodtalk(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mrtnt: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2014
mrtnt: Pls can any1 confirm d quality of those apple ipads, samsung galaxy tabs, blackberry q10, etc being displayed on alibaba, aliexpress?

Most of prices are unimaginable! Are they 4 real? Or something close 2 original? Are they worth venturing into?
Response pls.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nivlin: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2014
mrtnt:
Response pls.
They are either clone or refurbished, ask the seller which category it belongs to, and the ACTUAL SPECIFICATION, that way you'll know if it's worth venturing into
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by omoadamo2010(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please @Ymodulus n other guru importers,I need ur explanatn as to "how to add suppliers n sellers on trade manager,qq messenger,wechat etc.Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nivlin: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
omoadamo2010: Please @Ymodulus n other guru importers,I need ur explanatn as to "how to add suppliers n sellers on trade manager,qq messenger,wechat etc.Thanks
Do you use a PC or mobile device
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by omoadamo2010(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nivlin:
Do you use a PC or mobile device
I used mobile device
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nivlin: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
omoadamo2010: I used mobile device
If you use a mobile device and you have the AliExpress app, you can send a message to the seller's inbox requesting for his trademanager ID, then you can add his ID to your trademanager.
Or visit AliExpress through your browser (select REQUEST DESKTOP SITE to access the website in PC format)
After navigating to your sellers store click on the orange head logo "chat now" and the Web version of trademanager will pop up, you can chat with the seller from there and your chats will simultaneously synchronize with the trademanager in your alisupplier mobile application so you can continue your chat within the app.

Any other chat options you need, you can ask directly from the seller during your chat. But I'll advise you keep your chats on trademanager

Hope I could help

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Coldplay007(f): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Ymodulus:
Clothes Label

Its called Cloth tags. Yes you can get this on alibaba. i did this for a local tailor man some months back.
There are two types of tags. we have paper tags and cloth tags. The paper tags are those ones we use razor or scissors to cut off from the cloth. why the cloth tags are those ones we attached to the collar.

My Advice.

To make things easy for you, have a dimension and logo or diagram you have in mind to be on whatever tag. For your cloth tag(the one on the collar) try make it cotton 65% and 35% polyester.
Note: 100% cotton tags are expensive and not worth it. its just a tag.

PRICE RANGE.
Note!!! this price range was as at April 2014.

CLOTH TAG
Quantity : 500pcs
Size: 25mm X 5mm
Logo : success
Material: Cloth 100%
Price: N17 / pcs (this price includes transport to Northern Nigeria Niger state to be precise)

PAPER TAG
Quantity : 500pcs
Size: 30mm X 20mm
Logo : success
Material: Paper cardboard
Price: N30 / pcs (this price includes transport to Northern Nigeria Niger state to be precise).

Note:
The following determines cost of tag.
1. Colors
2. Logos
3. Materials

I would have honestly hand over to you the contact but i cant find it in my mail again.

Please if you want to go far in your fashion house. Try get the chinese to design your materials use to sew the clothes. or get them to sew it for you..

Agbani Darego (First and only Nigerian to win the Miss world) does not sew her fashion house clothes here. The guy that handles her project is a nairalander, clothes are sewed in china. Logo are designed also in mass production in china. I am extra sure of what i am saying. Hes a popular nairalander on the politics section. i will ask him if i can give you his contact.

Most interesting thing is that he his a tailor.

In conclusion.
Just get nice diagram and designs and send over to any manufacturer in china to design for you. or ask them for nice materials and you sew it yourself in Nigeria. whatever way. but stay away from Nigerian materials. if you want to be above your mates. Who knows, i might be wearing your clothes one day.

[size=15pt]i just got a COLDPLAY DESIGNERs Tshirt for 100,000 naira[/size]

grin grin grin grin.

Thanks very much.. I will explore the option of buying materials from China. I want the cotton + polyester tags. 17 naira is a little expensive. I was thinking max 10 naira..
I can come and get it from you in lag..
P.S; it's called labels too..
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by omoadamo2010(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Nivlin:
If you use a mobile device and you have the AliExpress app, you can send a message to the seller's inbox requesting for his trademanager ID, then you can add his ID to your trademanager.
Or visit AliExpress through your browser (select REQUEST DESKTOP SITE to access the website in PC format)
After navigating to your sellers store click on the orange head logo "chat now" and the Web version of trademanager will pop up, you can chat with the seller from there and your chats will simultaneously synchronize with the trademanager in your alisupplier mobile application so you can continue your chat within the app.

Any other chat options you need, you can ask directly from the seller during your chat. But I'll advise you keep your chats on trademanager

Hope I could help
Thanks boss
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by puffyjoe: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please I need help on this,I make payment for 3 tablet on aliexpress and the next day I receive a mail telling me that my order has being closed and my money has being deducted. in the mail sent to me I was ask to send my statement of acct ,I'd card ,atm scan copy, to claim. Have sent everything they ask for but my money has not being refunded.pls house help me out, how do I get my money?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dasanchez1(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Is Taiwan manufacturers on alibaba platform good to buy from.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dulaman: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by puffyjoe: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hope this ebola virus won't effect importation sha ooooo?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dasanchez1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
dulaman: good

your opinions pls
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2014-new-External-Battery-Pack-xiaomi_2017421541.html?s=p
in my own opinion, i dont trust 1st year gold suppliers. Search more u will find other suppliers of that same product. If u want to use the link u pasted,stick with escrow payment so that u wil nt hear story that touch. Read again frm the beginning of the thread so that it will guide u and not 2 do mistake.
Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dasanchez1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
dasanchez1: Is Taiwan manufacturers on alibaba platform good to buy from.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by morzook(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello sirs, abeg what shipment methods can I use to
ship to this locations from Lagos: Abuja, PH and
Enugu? How like to know how much they cost...

Thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bobojoshua(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nivlin:

Hope I could help
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by moshoodn(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Ymodulus.

Contact me on my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bskglobal(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
I greet all OGA in the house, I NEED AN AGENT THAT CAN HELP TO PAY ON DELIVERY AND FORWARDING FOR MY ALIBABA ORDER
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
bskglobal: I greet all OGA in the house, I NEED AN AGENT THAT CAN HELP TO PAY ON DELIVERY AND FORWARDING FOR MY ALIBABA ORDER
Hello sir smiley
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bskglobal(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Please reply my request:
bskglobal: I greet all OGA in the house, I NEED AN AGENT THAT CAN HELP TO PAY ON DELIVERY AND FORWARDING FOR MY ALIBABA ORDER
I await the boss in the house'
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Quote of the Day
Subtlety may deceive you; integrity never will.
Oliver Cromwell

Love Quote of the Day
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
Joseph Joubert

Art Quote of the Day
Only an artist can interpret the meaning of life.
Novalis

Nature Quote of the Day
Mountains are earth's undecaying monuments.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Funny Quote of the Day
You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough.
Joe E. Lewis

°°°
-IBL ™

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Quote of the Day
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Marcus Aurelius

Nature Quote of the Day
Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner

-IBL.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by theSpark(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks to everyone on this thread. I just collected wristbands I ordered on alibaba.com today. special thanks to ymodulus .
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by terrymason(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
theSpark: Thanks to everyone on this thread. I just collected wristbands I ordered on alibaba.com today. special thanks to ymodulus .
boss how did you go about it, put me through, cause am thinking of same thing and how many band did you order..please I need response sir asap!!!
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by theSpark(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
terrymason: boss how did you go about it, put me through, cause am thinking of same thing and how many band did you order..please I need response sir asap!!!

1. Find a seller on alibaba.com
2. Submit your proposed design
3. Negotiate your price
4. Pay by escrow
5. Find a freight forwarding agent (I used St Patrick)
6. Collect your package.

above all, read read read. Go through this thread over and over again. check out this guy d8vid too. It's not too complicated sha, just make your research sha. Ask questions where you don't understand .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Nigeria Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.