Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

THANK YOU ALL - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THANK YOU ALL (5364 Views)

Thank You Rochas Okorocha / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' / I Want To Thank GEJ For Bringing Facebook To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THANK YOU ALL by dozzzybaba: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
ilugunboy:
I will give you the whole amount.
Baba ooo
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
dozzzybaba: Baba ooo

The Real Dozzy Baba..am forever loyal! grin

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
The difference between a corporate beggar and a street beggar is that the former begs with pride while the latter begs with sincerity and passion. Op is begging for help with pride.

Op you're not serious at all!! undecided
Re: THANK YOU ALL by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Demdem:

I can give u everything. Just tell me what ur real moniker is.
If the real moniker turns out to be that of any Jonathan's a55 lickers would you still give the money?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by uzoexcel(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
uzoexcel: stop been arrogant...thats not the way...money aint picked from the street...and since u created a new id u should feel free to narrate ur tale of woe here...we can also nominate amongst ourselves here a guy that can call u and u ll actually speak with him just to confirm that u a chick and not a 419er.u also give the person ur former nl id so he can verify u. If what u saying is true and u actually in need, u may get more than 50naira from peeps.
most importantly, give us detailed explanation of ur circumstances, why u cant get the money from ur peeps or family b4 coming here on nl.

NO GUY SHOULD SEND ANY RECHARGE CARD TILL THIS IS DONE....If u have excess money there r those in motherless homes who need it..

Naija is been abused and insulted so many times on the internet on scamming issues and we shouldnt encourage it

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
uzoexcel: stop been arrogant...thats not the way...money aint picked from the street...and since u created a new id u should feel free to narrate ur tale of woe here...we can also nominate amongst ourselves here a guy that can call u and u ll actually speak with him just to confirm that u a chick and not a 419er.u also give the person ur former nl id so he can verify u. If what u saying is true and u actually in need, u may get more than 50naira from peeps.
most importantly, give us detailed explanation of ur circumstances, why u cant get the money from ur peeps or family b4 coming here on nl.

NO GUY SHOULD SEND ANY RECHARGE CARD TILL THIS IS DONE....If u have excess money there r those in motherless homes who need it..

Naija is been abused and insulted so many times on the internet on scamming issues and we shouldnt encourage it

the attitude of Nairalanders baffles me...sorry if come across as being arrogant. that's just the real me and i can't fake it 'cause i needed help. y'all clamouring for real identity like you need it for something else. I made sure of it that I answered all quotes with all due respect despite the name calling and all. I stated why I needed your help.
I understand the point you all give, yes this is Nigeria and no one can be trusted, I'm not asking to be trusted either. one thing you all should know is privacy matters a lot.

I support your point too, no one should send any airtime again(no one has sent anyway). And I'm really sorry if any of my comments offend anybody, honestly I'm sorry. I'll bow out now, the quotes that carrys my number should pls edit and remove it.

Thank you all and I appreciate.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: The difference between a corporate beggar and a street beggar is that the former begs with pride while the latter begs with sincerity and passion. Op is begging for help with pride.

Op you're not serious at all!! undecided
thank you Berem...but you don't know me so you can't judge me.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by anago90: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
ops na idumouse he dey find money to buy indo!!!! pm me and if you are for real amma send you the whole money.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
even if I had used my real moniker, the treatment would still have been the same.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: even if I had used my real moniker, the treatment would still have been the same.

It wouldn't, trust me. And your new headline is coming too late too.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by bokoslayer: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: well berem, i stated it up there already, if you want to know about my whole life before you can help then you are free to pass thanks.

You come across as a regular Nairalander. How much do you actually need?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by uzoexcel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
nice response but some of us do wanna help if its really true..there s no issue of privacy since u created a new id for this
9airalander: the attitude of Nairalanders baffles me...sorry if come across as being arrogant. that's just the real me and i can't fake it 'cause i needed help. y'all clamouring for real identity like you need it for something else. I made sure of it that I answered all quotes with all due respect despite the name calling and all. I stated why I needed your help.
I understand the point you all give, yes this is Nigeria and no one can be trusted, I'm not asking to be trusted either. one thing you all should know is privacy matters a lot.

I support your point too, no one should send any airtime again(no one has sent anyway). And I'm really sorry if any of my comments offend anybody, honestly I'm sorry. I'll bow out now, the quotes that carrys my number should pls edit and remove it.

Thank you all and I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
bokoslayer:

You come across as a regular Nairalander. How much do you actually need?
15000...but peeps say it's scam, I can't blame them.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
can't deactivate cry
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP nothin is free in this life
Open a paypal account first then post account details here alongside pics of your titts complete with date stamp and I wil send u the ful 50gees

3 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts: OP nothin is free in this life
Open a paypal account first then post account details here alongside pics of your titts complete with date stamp and I wil send u the ful 50gees
you can go to p.orn sites for that pervert. your money is not needed tongue
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90: ops na idumouse he dey find money to buy indo!!!! pm me and if you are for real amma send you the whole money.

Tunde salami how dat ur paraga retailing pomo slinging owambe hoe of a mother?

3 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: you can go to p.orn sites for that pervert. your money is not needed tongue
Your mates are making good money working the pole and taking the d1ck u r here begging for small change and afterwards u go still give that tout taju a fre passs without any tollin
Mumu smart chics call it phuck well

4 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mynd44 or Obinoscopy kindly help me remove this topic...and ban me too as I can't deactivate. thank you.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts:
Your mates are making good money working the pole and taking the d1ck u r here begging for small change and afterwards u go still give that tout taju a fre passs without any tollin
smiley
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
ilugunboy: OP

If you are really genuine by revealing your real ID and what exactly you need this money for...(I don't see any shame in that), I will give you the whole amount.
I called ur office line 705 but I don't knw who picked boss

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by rastamouse: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: Mynd44 or Obinoscopy kindly help me remove this topic...and ban me too as I can't deactivate. thank you.

Do you really need the money for medical reason as you claim? What is the amount in dollars?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90: ops na idumouse he dey find money to buy indo!!!! pm me and if you are for real amma send you the whole money.
OP should register as TAN ambassador, they gv #50k stress-free. She/he or he-she could meet sincere9jerian for more details grin
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: smiley
I am waiting for em pics and if I like what I c I can arrange that flight ticket for an hour session for 100k

Am the real deal

Crop ur face out hold up a placard with date and time with inscription ; "titts for my pvt parts"

What do u have to lose?

Remember u owe it to ur relative to ghet this money
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
rastamouse:

Do you really need the money for medical reason as you claim? What is the amount in dollars?
baba ooo

Speaking in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ grin
Re: THANK YOU ALL by bokoslayer: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts:

You are just unbelievable! Ahn ahn!!! cheesy
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: Mynd44 or Obinoscopy kindly help me remove this topic...and ban me too as I can't deactivate. thank you.

No you aint getting away that easy

I demand to see some titis
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: OP should register as TAN ambassador, they gv #50k stress-free. She/he or he-she could meet sincere9jerian for more details grin
grin

Seriously is the TAN thing for real?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
rastamouse:

I don't know the exchange rate, should be around 155-160
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: grin

Seriously is the TAN thing for real?
Have you asked yourself why sincere9jerian is ready to die for Project GEJ 2019? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by bokoslayer: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: 15000...but peeps say it's scam, I can't blame them.

I'm sure you'd get it, a friend offered to help. He is asking for your account number.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts:

No you aint getting away that easy

I demand to see some titis
Sorry to say this, the OP request look illegitimate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Man Saw In Abuja About Nnamdi Kanu(photos) / Just In: Senate Adjourns Plenary To Jan 16, 2019 / PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.