Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

THANK YOU ALL - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THANK YOU ALL (5362 Views)

Thank You Rochas Okorocha / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' / I Want To Thank GEJ For Bringing Facebook To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THANK YOU ALL by anago90: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Permission to have this copyrighted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

granted!!!!
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
himkers:

Now that you were caught in the act, apologize and we'll simply move on. You can also keep this monicker (we will all pretend like nothing of this sort ever happened).

are you for real, for what exactly? pls stop quoting me.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
The title of the thread has changed. OP, you yansh don open.

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by CyberWolf: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op pm me so we can develop a better format ..but bear in mind that it's gonna 60:40..that's me:you.. grin cheesy grin
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The title of the thread has changed. OP, you yansh don open.
are you guys this dumb around here?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

you are waste of ovum and should be sodomized by six obsessed skinheads high on amphetamine. so much more from a never do well hook on vodka and cocaine plus online p0rn and fvcking cheap hoes. it will have make more benefit to humanity if that re...tard that sired you, use the utter useless spermatozoa as milk shake to down a cold bottle of stout.

Jus like shymex is ever quick to know dah Ghost with the subway diss u autistic open air shittin from the osogbo shame fame son of a roadside paraga retailing pomo chewing multicolored tattooed ugly faced mother of a thousand omo tas nd counting wi forever respect and recognize dah killah ghost

Retardo alberto

3 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
hazyfm:

I actually thought u were the op not until u commented ...
9airalander sounded more like u
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
smh
if i needed help from nairalanders, i don't need to open an another handle for it. don't you think so?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

granted!!!!
bad mouth
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
CyberWolf: Op pm me so we can develop a better format ..but bear in mind that it's gonna 60:40..that's me:you.. grin cheesy grin
na Abacha format you still de use? or na Ebola format?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: are you guys this dumb around here?

hehehehe!! Thief don catch Ole. na only U sabi Something. Mrs wisest!

when U dey beg us for airtime, U nor no say we be dumb people abi?? sHEDIOT!!
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
himkers:

hehehehe!! Thief don catch Ole. na only U sabi Something. Mrs wisest!

when U dey beg us for airtime, U nor no say we be dumb people abi?? sHEDIOT!!
typical nairalander, go edit your signature.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: smh
if i needed help from nairalanders, i don't need to open an another handle for it. don't you think so?

Haba! was only joking jor! grin grin grin grin
Re: THANK YOU ALL by anago90: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts:

Jus like shymex is ever quick to know dah Ghost with the subway diss u autistic open air shittin from the osogbo shame fame son of a roadside paraga retailing pomo chewing multicolored tattooed ugly faced mother of a thousand omo tas nd counting wi forever respect and recognize dah killah ghost

Retardo alberto

I have pissed, shyte and spit on you with all your handles, the last sparring you even cried and begged for a rematch. yet I ignore you like an Ebola carrier. anyway sign up for another jaw and skull breaking beat down.

this fvckhead conceived by a vulture that was ra...ped by an eel. the fat matter in your cranium will have make more benefit if fitted in the skull of a belly crawling millipede. in sane climes waste of natural selection like you would have been exchange for one seed of groundnut.

3 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: undecided and the offence would be? you are an illiterate. since when is it a crime to plead for help? Seun ko Mukina ni.

Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts:

Tunde salami how dat ur paraga retailing pomo slinging owambe hoe of a mother?

anago90:

the cursed cocaine slave, your life is a classic example why abortion and human sacrifice should be legalized planet wide.

Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

you are waste of ovum and should be sodomized by six obsessed skinheads high on amphetamine. so much more from a never do well hook on vodka and cocaine plus online p0rn and fvcking cheap hoes. it will have make more benefit to humanity if that re...tard that sired you, use the utter useless spermatozoa as milk shake to down a cold bottle of stout.

[size=28pt]WHAT!!!![/size]

Re: THANK YOU ALL by anago90: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: bad mouth

so much more from a level headed boy, indoctrinated in the act of battle rap and Lagos public school system from his formative years.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

so much more from a level headed boy, indoctrinated in the act of battle rap and Lagos public school system from his formative years.
cheesy cheesy cheesy You neva reply my mail o
Re: THANK YOU ALL by mrborntodoit: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
himkers:

where U dey stay, bank nor dey there?? send her moni through western Union na; and besides, you dont stay in Nigeria, so I dont expect you to understand the nightmares we go through the hands of all these corporate beggars

This is unacceptable, you shouldn't judge someone you hardly know, if you can't help, why discourage others ?

If she decides to ask a man, una go call am aristo, if she ask for money from you and you demand for fucck ,una go call am ashawo. Now she don ask for public. Forum, you call am corporate begging.

Make God no put you for her condition before you understand.

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by CyberWolf: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: na Abacha format you still de use? or na Ebola format?
u are still a learner grin cheesy
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Alishachris: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

shocked
anago90:

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Vstuffs(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Vstuffs(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

BROS ABEG WHICH INSTITUTION YOU GO

ARE U A DOCTOR(because MOST OF YOUR STATEMENT ARE.....)

SERIOULY THIS YOUR ENGLISH TOO MUCH.....

I DEY UsE DICTIONARY FOR SOME OF YOUR WORDS(THE grammer do much)

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by ibietela2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
anago90:

I have pissed, shyte and spit on you with all your handles, the last sparring you even cried and begged for a rematch. yet I ignore you like an Ebola carrier. anyway sign up for another jaw and skull breaking beat down.

this fvckhead conceived by a vulture that was ra...ped by an eel. the fat matter in your cranium will have make more benefit if fitted in the skull of a belly crawling millipede. in sane climes waste of natural selection like you would have been exchange for one seed of groundnut.

New account?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by vicadex07(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: undecided and the offence would be? you are an illiterate. since when is it a crime to plead for help? Seun ko Mukina ni.

I really pray you get what you're looking for. I know what it is to be at your wits end. It takes a lot of unusual desperation(and I see this thread as such) especially when you're not used to such.

But I will advice you to PM the guys that offered to genuinely help with your real moniker. Scammers are everywhere and most goodhearted people have fallen for such one way or the other

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2014
I really appreciate you all for your concerns and comments...my prayer is you never come across things beyond your capabilities.
I got help from a single Nairalander and I know I can never thank him enough but I believe the GOD he serves will reward him bountyfully. I would have love to mention a link to him but I have to respect his privacy...I know you'll see this bro & I'm grateful beyond what words can explain.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by damoskiy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
One thread with 3 topics.....hmmmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) / 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.