Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

THANK YOU ALL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THANK YOU ALL (5363 Views)

Thank You Rochas Okorocha / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' / I Want To Thank GEJ For Bringing Facebook To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
hazyfm:

[size=15pt]BEREM!![/size]
why are you screaming my name?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
mrborntodoit: Dear Nairalanders ,

This lady needs your help, kindly do what you can to help instead of criticizing !

Save a soul!

PS: I would have sent a recharge card but I don't live in 9ja .

Best Regards grin

where U dey stay, bank nor dey there?? send her moni through western Union na; and besides, you dont stay in Nigeria, so I dont expect you to understand the nightmares we go through the hands of all these corporate beggars

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
himkers:

pls stop using all this holier than thou words......Bring out your true color joor angry
undecided to what end. easy, wasn't forcing you to help. why are you all like this?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
valicious1:
Guy node interrogate d poor girl, if u no wan send am credit, tell am make she know! Node raise her hope abi u be efcc angry

Do you call this interrogation? you never see! Have you ever been approached by somebody on the street to give them money for bla bla bla etc tell me the difference with this?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: well berem, i stated it up there already, if you want to know about my whole life before you can help then you are free to pass thanks.
I don't need to know about your life before I can help you. You need to state what you need the money for even if its a health related matter. That's as simple as ABC. Is that so difficult for you?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: I don't need to know about your life before I can help you. You need to state what you need the money for even if its a health related matter. That's as simple as ABC. Is that so difficult for you?

Why should the health case be a secret in the first place? Malaria is a sickness so also is diarrhea, isn't it? undecided
Re: THANK YOU ALL by xynerise: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op is a male looking for money to take his girl on a date

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by valicious1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

Do you call this interrogation? you never see! Have you ever been approached by somebody on the street to give them money for bla bla bla etc tell me the difference with this?
grin grin u suppose knw say Op no serious nah lol
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: I don't need to know about your life before I can help you. You need to state what you need the money for even if its a health related matter. That's as simple as ABC. Is that so difficult for you?
need to settle medical bill...now what else.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

Why should the health case be a secret in the first place? Malaria is a sickness so also is diarrhea, isn't it? undecided
I wonder!
Anyway, someone has pledged to give her the whole money. Nothing consign me for the matter again.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

so if i say it's malaria, what does that do for you?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: need to settle medical bill...now what else.
ok
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Blaqsmith(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
I pray God heals your relative...dats my 2cent.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Demdem(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: please I need to raise 15K before the week runs out and I don't know where else to turn. Please I plead with you all to please help me out with donations. i hope to get @ least #50 naira MTN recharge/credit transfer from each person and then sell it out when accumulated. If you can't transfer kindly help with #100 Recharge card via msg.

Here's the number 08100384194...God bless.

Please I beg you with the God you serve, no calls.

I can give u everything. Just tell me what ur real moniker is.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Some people forget THIS IS NAIJA. undecided
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
ilugunboy: OP

If you are really genuine by revealing your real ID and what exactly you need this money for...(I don't see any shame in that), I will give you the whole amount.
Huh!!! hope u know she aint requesting for free amala vouchers..
anyways best of luck2 yall...n op,i too wanna see some id so we cud workout som'thing..
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blaqsmith: I pray God heals your relative...dats my 2cent.
thank you
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
You know what dear, try and contact Seun so he can make it FRONT PAGE. Imagine that!!! I can guarantee you wont be able to keep up with the queries and questions you will get, not to talk of insults. Anyway good luck.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by oilykid(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
@op,if you really want Nl to help,you should use your real moniker.if not,no one here will be of help of you due because of want scammers had done to some people
Re: THANK YOU ALL by angela98(f): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
If u can tell me the genuine honest purpose of this money u seek..I shall send you to my relatives in Nigeria and they will sort u out...I promise.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Demdem:

I can give u everything. Just tell me what ur real moniker is.
it's not necessary. thanks
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: it's not necessary. thanks

Goodluck to u then.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by neena: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
ilugunboy: OP
If you are really genuine by revealing your real ID and what exactly you need this money for...(I don't see any shame in that), I will give you the whole amount.
Like a boss! cool cool cool

9ralander, your sudden request for money is suspicious. Why open a new moniker for this? Nobody would be willing to give their hard- earned money to someone with unverified claims. Even worse, they could be open to scammers, since our numbers would be open to you!

Go to the general section, there is a community dedicated to such. If your claims are verified, we would send the recharge cards.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by wheredemdey: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
WHAT IS THE MONEY MEANT FOR?

SPILL THE WHOLE BAG OF BANS HERE AND YOU HAVE THE MONEY.

BTW: MY NEIGHBORS SON IN JSS 3 JUST MADE A STARTLING CONFESSION OVER THE WEEKEND..SOME CHIC ON WHATSAPP CLAIMING TO BE A LASU STUDENT HAS BEEN EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE YOUNGMAN AND HIS FRIENDS.

SHE CHARGES 200NAIRA RECHARGE CARD FOR BOOBI PICTURES,400NAIRA FOR PVVSSYY PICTURES AND 750NAIRA FOR FULL UNCLAD VIDEO.THESE NAIVE BOYS HAVE BEEN SENDING HER CARDS SINCE MARCH THIS YEAR..INFACT THE ONLY GUY HAS SENT LIKE 6K WORTH OF RECHARGE CARDS ..NOT TO TALK OF HIS OTHER FRIENDS.ITS REALLY SAD.HIS MUM FOUND OUT COS SHE CAUGHT HIM STEALING FROM HER PURSE AND WHEN INTERROGATED HE SPILLED.

LIKE TUBABA SAID ''IHE N'EME'' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Asking people not to call the line is a RED FLAG. Sorry, I'm out.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
you all are saying the same thing SCAM, I agree as this is Nigeria and I appreciate all the comments. If I had want you to know who i am, i wouldn't have create this moniker in the first place. I guess I have to look elsewhere, once again thank you all. smiley
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Demdem:

Goodluck to u then.

grin grin grin grin grin grin To your tent Oh Israel Nigeria
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
himkers:

grin grin grin grin grin grin To your tent Oh Israel Nigeria

Yes nau. I also wish her helpers best of luck.

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: you all are saying the same thing SCAM, I agree as this is Nigeria and I appreciate all the comments. If I had want you to know who i am, i wouldn't have create this moniker in the first place. I guess I have to look elsewhere, once again thank you all. smiley

if I catch you for my domot e, I go crack ur neck kiss

you are very arrogant i swear

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
hmm

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
himkers:

if I catch you for my domot e, I go crack ur neck kiss

you are very arrogant i swear
I can't blame you. smiley
Re: THANK YOU ALL by uzoexcel(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
stop been arrogant...thats not the way...money aint picked from the street...and since u created a new id u should feel free to narrate ur tale of woe here...we can also nominate amongst ourselves here a guy that can call u and u ll actually speak with him just to confirm that u a chick and not a 419er.u also give the person ur former nl id so he can verify u. If what u saying is true and u actually in need, u may get more than 50naira from peeps.
most importantly, give us detailed explanation of ur circumstances, why u cant get the money from ur peeps or family b4 coming here on nl.

NO GUY SHOULD SEND ANY RECHARGE CARD TILL THIS IS DONE....If u have excess money there r those in motherless homes who need it..

Naija is been abused and insulted so many times on the internet on scamming issues and we shouldnt encourage it

9airalander: you all are saying the same thing SCAM, I agree as this is Nigeria and I appreciate all the comments. If I had want you to know who i am, i wouldn't have create this moniker in the first place. I guess I have to look elsewhere, once again thank you all. smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. / 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? / BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.