Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (73026 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

The suit looks good on him anyway!

Which native attire?

You mean that long dress and cow boy hat he wears, like a drag queen, is indigenous to which part of Nigeria?

Native attire my foot, abeg since when did fedora or is cowboy hat become native to anywhere in Nigeria?

The silly cross dresser is embarrassing us wearing that combination everywhere he goes.

He reminds me of his other foolish counter part from Southern Sudan, also borrowing another silly white man's hat as part of his culture - loudly sending signals of inferiority complex.SMH sad

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by IGBOSON1: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
ProfCorruption: Too timid to open his eyes.

^^^I knew you'd say nothing complementary.....even if he morphs into Obama!

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by emmyclassic(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Come and see America wonder grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
He is looking far better without the hat....

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
MeAboki:

Which native attire?

You mean that long dress and cow boy hat he wears, like a drag queen, is indigenous to which part of Nigeria?

Native attire my foot, abeg since when did fedora or is cowboy hat become native to anywhere in Nigeria?

The silly cross dresser is embarrassing us wearing that combination everywhere he goes.

He reminds me of his other foolish counter part from Southern Sudan, also borrowing another silly white man's hat as part of his culture - loudly sending signals of inferiority complex.SMH sad
Lolz! grin grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
MeAboki:

Which native attire?

grin grin grin

Nairalanders get bad mouth....! Chai! See how this guy just finished our President... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin

Nairalanders get bad mouth....! Chai! See how this guy just finished our President... cheesy
I swear,I don laff tire for here. LMAO!!

grin grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by donphilopus: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: the Senator himself cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin. Rather EDHA Speaker-in-waiting!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 50calibre(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jonathan tries the smart look for a change, maybe the white house sent them a memo demanding that Jonathan puts on a suit if he wishes to seen by a senior official.

Or another explanation could be that; due to the Ebola scare, Jonathan and his 70+ man squad were quarantined and their clothes taken away from them grin

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
uch12: Uncle Jona.. Dat ur smile dat ohh, God bless u and ur family. U look sharp in dat suit!!

lets date am lonely
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Ichel: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
waternogetenemy:

It must be the famous yoruba coned heads

shocked

Is that head for real?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by brownlords: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
MeAboki:

Which native attire?

Now also tell your people to separate religion from tradition, We are Nigerians and not arabs, reciting Quran and calling Allah why crowning a king is not indigenous to any part of Nigeria, we have our own deity and gods. nonsence talk

22 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
MeAboki:

Which native attire?

you think you deserve respect

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Rikidony(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
NICE........JOE BIDEN BE LIKE *I HOPE UNA DON TASTE AM FOR EBOLA *undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by heir01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wow he looks good. Hope to see him dress like this more often
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Itoroetti(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
tejpot: It's quite scarce to see President Goodluck Jonathan in suit and especially without his hat. Some people are doing there job I think

when did suit became a unify form if dress?kolomentality.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by uch12(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Donnypool o TT ka o bu chick ka e na agba mu?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
egift: We told them that the Clownish custom is depressing, they said it is a lie. See how our president is looking sharp and not that his Black Coven of the Claws garment.

see ya mouth like black coven of the claws garment.

Na white man cloth fine abi? When will guys stop worshiping these white men and their things?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Itoroetti(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
egift: We told them that the Clownish custom is depressing, they said it is a lie. See how our president is looking sharp and not that his Black Coven of the Claws garment.

have u ever wore a suit b4?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Itoroetti(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
AkinEgba:

You are irredemable. I hope you said the same when your brother Obasanjo was wearing agbada all over the world.

Dont mind that old boy with foetus brain

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Itoroetti(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
brownlords:

Now also tell your people to separate religion from tradition, We are Nigerians and not arabs, reciting Quran and calling Allah why crowning a king is not indigenous to any part of Nigeria, we have our own deity and gods. nonsence talk

no mind them.
na to castigate.
hausa n fulani dont event have a single tradition again and even mode of dressing.
all na from arab

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
uch12: Donnypool o TT ka o bu chick ka e na agba mu?

thank God am not from your tribe

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by uch12(f): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Donnypool o ka nma otuaa!! Jisike
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tejpot(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Itoroetti:

when did suit became a unify form if dress?kolomentality.
For a formal occasion, only a bush man will look odd while others are unique in their suit.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
God bless Mr. President...
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by rattlesnake(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abati smh
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
uch12: Donnypool o ka nma otuaa!! Jisike

speak english

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by jakiedudu(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
He's looking more Presidential. These are the kinds of clothes General Buhari hate to wear. GEJ till thy kingdom come cheesy

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by DOMINUSCREDO: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!

Ok na you go drive him away

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by jakiedudu(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!
I prophecy that come 2015 you will vote for President Jonathan.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.