Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (73023 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
TellBlazer: Handsome dude,humble dude,intelligent dude.Not like all those ones with tribal marks all over ther face like some one who fought with a lion

Handsome my ass...Jonathan is far from hansdsome with that pot belly and large nostril....when u talk about handsome, Fashola, ribadu and el rufai say hi"
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by genchukky(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Like The Game(rapper)said,no one walks in the white house without a business suit......even tho its none of my business
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
genchukky: Like The Game(rapper)said,no one walks in the white house without a business suit......even tho its none of my business

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
donnypool:

you think you deserve respect

Don't need your respect, so you can keep it and shove where the Sun doesn't shine, for all I care.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Iykeponti(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nigerian leaders shud do something abt dis their overdue pregnancy :-x
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
The reality is Niger delta people do not have any traditional attire of their own just like Ibos Oyinbo found them naked and that is why they wear their Oyinbo hats or baby hats and funny gowns. If Jona had something to really be proud of he would not wear suits. Balewa,shagari and Obasanjo would never do that

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
genchukky: Like The Game(rapper)said,no one walks in the white house without a business suit......even tho its none of my business

I'm a big fan of The Game and please don't mess up his lyrics. He never said what you posted.

These are the real bars from his "Dreams" track:

The dream of Eric Wright, that's what I'm giving you
Who walked through the White House without a business suit
Compton hat, jheri curl dripping on Ronald Reagan's shoes

^^^And he was alluding to Easy-E going to the White House without a business suit, in his normal LA dress style, not the other around.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Iykeponti(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
ProfCorruption: Too timid to open his eyes.
Bia oke gutter! U still dey alive , u never die xD
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Iykeponti(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

The suit looks good on him anyway!
Berem-akwa, is dis comment coming from u or... grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 50calibre(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...and always shy as well. What type of leader close his eyes in pictures all the time? This guy is a disgrace, and he doesn't even understand the significance of pictures, in bilateral talks.

Anyway, it seems Nigerians either don't know how to choose good leaders, or we just don't breed competent people.

We had one that looks like a gorilla mutant, who spent more time traveling to every country on the planet, rather than fixing anything, during his tenure. Got rid of that one, and (s)elected a death-bed ridden one, who was about die. And now this clueless weasel, who's not just utterly inept - but also looks and acts dumber than a rock. grin

But we're still Nigerians - the giant of Africa! grin

Hahahahahahaha I'm dead!!

Lol Jonathan just doesn't have it in him, a leader must not only act the part, but also look the part.

Jonathan just lacks the gravitas or suave of a president. Without knowing him, he could easily be mistaken for a common servant.

Nigeria enjoys mediocrity, that's what they love. Probably after Jonathan, they'd elect another retar*d, maybe this time an imbe*cile.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 50calibre(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex:

I'm a big fan of The Game and please don't mess up his lyrics. He never said what you posted.

These are the real bars from his "Dreams" track:

The dream of Eric Wright, that's what I'm giving you
Who walked through the White House without a business suit
Compton hat, jheri curl dripping on Ronald Reagan's shoes

^^^And he was alluding to Easy-E going to the White House without a business suit, in his normal LA dress style, not the other around.

I woke up out that comma 2001, bout the same time dre dropped 2001, (inaccuracy) 3 years later the albums done, aftermath presents NWA volume one rap critics politiking, wanna know the outcome

Lol the game's third most successful record till date behind One blood and How we do.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

Aboki gworo master

Complete bastard like you

Chineke! wonders shall never end; see SHEGE, a product of baby factory, calling somebody bastard - what an irony shocked

BTW, wouldn't you agree that the real masters of goro are those whose culture give it so much importance that they reserve it only for special occasions, during which no other person than an elder must break and consume it first before other lesser beings - I don't have to guess where you usually come in the order of things - Mr. nobody, shege, banza da iska.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by DOMINUSCREDO: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
MeAboki:

Chineke! wonders shall never end; see SHEGE, a product of baby factory, calling somebody bastard - what an irony shocked

BTW, wouldn't you agree that the real masters of goro are those whose culture give it so much importance that they reserve it only for special occasions, during which no other person than an elder must break and consume it first before other lesser beings - I don't have to guess where you usually come in the order of things - Mr. nobody, shege, banza da iska.

Thunder fire your harlot mother there
Bastard
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by azezola(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Shame on you Jonathan ugly duckling, look at America and look at Nigeria, you guys are worst than Boko Haram, you guys kill more Nigerians everyday than Bk by stealing their entilements, white collar Boko Haram.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

Thunder fire your harlot mother there
Bastard

Shege, see person wey dem buy im mama womb, come born am for bastard factory dey talk; you no well! angry
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by TopUpGold: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tuale for my presido.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by DOMINUSCREDO: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
MeAboki:

Shege, see person wey dem buy im mama womb, come born am for bastard factory dey talk; you no well! angry

But its better that you born of a rabid dog
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by alabiyemmy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
ProfCorruption: Too timid to open his eyes.

Dummy
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
brownlords:

Now also tell your people to separate religion from tradition, We are Nigerians and not arabs, reciting Quran and calling Allah why crowning a king is not indigenous to any part of Nigeria, we have our own deity and gods. nonsence talk

See this ignoramus bigot talking!

Religion encompasses all, its a complete way of life; or haven't you figured that out yet - Mr Olodo rabata?
BTW, what deity does your president worship in church?
Yeah, you can come back and give me more of your incoherent imbecilic drivel.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dapresident: FTC
In ur dreams
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

But its better that you born of a rabid dog

Lordy, oh lord!
When the whole world knows that you guys are the ones mothered by biatches, live off biatches, and marry biatches; some can be seen along Allen Avenue or Abuja Hilton; while others dem level sef reach the back streets of Rome in Italy.

Come tell me more, which one you dey, bastard boy?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
MeAboki:

See this ignoramus bigot talking!

Religion encompasses all, its a complete way of life; or haven't you figured that out yet - Mr Olodo rabata?
BTW, what deity does your president worship in church?
Yeah, you can come back and give me more of your incoherent imbecilic drivel.

Religion is a form of spiritual colonization. ..
I am a Muslim and love to dress in western suit and tie...I even go to jumuat mosque with my suit
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
^^^^^And so? How is that related to any of my previous posts?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by sweetgala(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
See the difference in the profile of their respective statures, Joe Bidden is an older man, see as his stomach is relatively parallel to his chest , shoulders wide. Now see our uncle Joe that protrusion for his stomach no get part 2 .

Still on still its better than the grim reaper attire he often wears
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by InvertedHammer: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
/
Good move.

Watch the hand position in the handshake...subtle body language.

GEJ was not intimidated.

I like it

\
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Idiat president...
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by revelationuche: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
You either inhale the fresh air or we force you to! Ma presidoo cari goooo till 2019
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by expert101(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!

You are a joker! Who told you Jona go loose?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
MeAboki: ^^^^^And so? How is that related to any of my previous posts?

it is related because u make it loojs like I must kiss Arab ass to be a muslim.... most Nigerian Muslim (black muslim) have serious self eastem problem
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 1goodman: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!

Guy you harsh oo
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
MeAboki: ^^^^^And so? How is that related to any of my previous posts?

it is related because u make it looks like I must kiss Arab ass to be a muslim.... most Nigerian Muslim (black muslim) have serious self eastem problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.