Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (73025 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by PhockPhockMan: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!
Your in for a long wait for that to happen.
GEJ Till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by roufy235(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gej himself.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Adedayo516(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
That foreign minister is a evidence that there is no fresh air anywhere in naija cheesy
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by natureblack(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nigeria would never cease to paint Her own in bad colour anytime the opportunity comes their way.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Blockus: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
He looks like a fhucking reetard. angry

#StickToWhatWorksForYou.. angry

Cant you see how this Ghanaian President was still tying his bedsheet when he met the Queen of England. angry Though he looks ugly and ridiculous, he looks like what the White people think Africans should look like..

[img]http://excoweezy.page4.me/kufffopf-1_c1000_800.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Descartes: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Looking good smiley
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by xp17(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
50calibre: Jonathan tries the smart look for a change, maybe the white house sent them a memo demanding that Jonathan puts on a suit if he wishes to seen by a senior official.

Or another explanation could be that; due to the Ebola scare, Jonathan and his 70+ man squad were quarantined and their clothes taken away from them grin

Bwahahahahaha

I think he's in love...can't you see he closed his eyes like a teenage girl who's in love? grin

Young love right here.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
You shal live long..
PhockPhockMan: Your in for a long wait for that to happen.
GEJ Till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by yogun(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
well done Rueben!!!

Na work bi dis?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by anonimi: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
egift: We told them that the Clownish custom is depressing, they said it is a lie. See how our president is looking sharp and not that his Black Coven of the Claws garment.

I am sure you meant COSTUME, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costume

And upon all your CLUELESSNESS, you get mouth take yab another person sey na CLOWN, a whole president of 160 million Nigerians shocked shocked

Your case be like that of person wey dem suppose sell take buy lantern, wey come dey brag, dey swagger sey im na person wey dem dey carry lantern come check how im be every morning angry
Shiiiiiiooooooooooorrrrrrrrr!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why did he close or dim his eyes? Or GEJ has a crush on the White man?grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
I thought as much cheesy when a boy reasons the ay you do;its obvious he has got over size blockus
Blockus:

Why are you even guessing the size of my moniker??!

Are you a flaming fhaggot?! angry

p.s:: You are right about one thing though, it is big. grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by HandOfChukwu: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
See how much better he looks when he takes off that stupid white boy hat, has a shower and changes his clothes? Very good, now he must continue to do so.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by AnanseK(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Biden saying: shut you eyes and make a wish.
GEJ reply: thank you sir, I want Patience to look like Michelle Obama.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by englishmart(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore worn his native attire.

The suit looks good on him anyway!
he had on several occasions appeared odd before Presidents. Even if he hadn't worn suite, it's no new thing.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Blockus: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
tsolz84: I thought as much cheesy when a boy reasons the ay you do;its obvious he has got over size blockus

Well..

With a big Blockus, comes big responsibilities.. Dont hate me, hate God. grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by chichriso: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

elilink2012@yahoo.com
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MikeBetty(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
bigtt76: Joe Baiden to Jonthan - 'You look smart'
Jonathan Response - 'Thank you sir' grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope he used sanitizer before shaking the US VP shaaaa undecided
inferiority complex go worry u die

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by majamajic(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Abacha wore amry uniform to important executive meeting in South Africa. ....u know the rest. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by chlowi(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
He dint have to change his attire
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Justpassingby45(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't knw why i love this man (president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Haha..u re ill..
Blockus:

Well..

With a big Blockus, comes big responsibilities.. Dont hate me, hate God. grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by englishmart(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blaqsmith: go and sew shocked
what do you want?

He's correct JARE.

Its pronounced "sow" but spelt "sew"

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
The retardeen looks like a down syndrome sufferer.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Blockus: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
tsolz84: Haha..u re ill..

Ill Guy, No Ebola.. 'IGNE'.. Thats me..

cool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Jeffoo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Suit be make sense for oga Jona body o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.