Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US (18792 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Fulaman198(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
ademega: If you had enlightened me this way before ,what do you think i would said ?
Do you think it would ve built good friendship and better relationship? Hmm .

Ok sorry man my rude behaviour was uncalled for
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sentiments aside, it's not unreasonable is it? I think not.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Fulaman198(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Sentiments aside, it's not unreasonable is it? I think not.

There are a lot of countries in West Africa and a lot of people in West Africa. He is putting West Africa all in one category as if it is happening everywhere in West Africa.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

There are a lot of countries in West Africa and a lot of people in West Africa. He is putting West Africa all in one category as if it is happening everywhere in West Africa.

Yes, but so far it's Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. The first Nigerian to die from it travelled ill from Liberia. The fear of virus spreading through air travel is legitimate and warranted.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by adamskutty(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes, but so far it's Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. The first Nigerian to die from it travelled ill from Liberia. The fear of spreading the virus by air travel is legitimate and warranted.
He was a liberian diplomat sent by the liberian government to spread the virus among us.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by ademega(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
U welcome my man . No hard feelings . We agree and fight , we fight also to agree
Fulaman198:

Ok sorry man my rude behaviour was uncalled for
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
adamskutty: it was a liberian diplomat sent my the liberian government to spread the virus among us.

On a serious note, I earnestly hope the issue is tackled properly sad
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by judedwriter(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
iyatrustee: Using his own words, You are Fired! angry angry

cry yes sir...daris God o.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
You got it right... Mr patrick Swayer was a liberian medical terrorist that came to give us problem... By GOD's grace we would contain the ebola.

atlwireles: Don't be upset, the man is right. Nigeria, should have done this from the start. That Liberian medical terrorist would never have come into Nigeria.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by vonn(f): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I guess in your village , serums and vaccines grow on trees right?
Since we are slow, why are your fast masters Yet To find any cure? Mumu
My dear, why don't you digest before you quote people. It would help you next time. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2014
vonn:
My dear, why don't you digest before you quote people. It would help you next time. SMH
NeXT try To make sense ...ewu
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 07, 2014
newacca: His statement wasn't a solution proferring one. It's full of hatred. angry There are so many ways to make such statement without making victims and people of Africa feel guilty.
Na dem get the worst diseases of the world, na dem create most of them, na dem get 'cure' to most of them.

It's until when we keep on researching on our traditional herbs and medicine that we shall be free. Gbogbo oun Toluwa da, daradara ni. Including ewe ati egbo.
Donald Tramp probably financed the idi0tic scientist who engineered the ebola virus.
These guys are really sick in the head.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by amaechi2020: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2014
#OBAMA STOP EBOLA SPREAD IN AFRICA#
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by prodiG(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2014
lilmax: Who be donald trump
ask google
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2014
amaechi2020:
#OBAMA STOP EBOLA SPREAD IN AFRICA#

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by sexzskil(f): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Obama pls help we poor Africans, Obama the leader of planet Earth, come direct our useless leaders aright cry
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by emeths: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
@adamskutty, not liberia . he was sent by american through liberia, but unfortunately he couldn't make it back to america as his other colleagues who are being treated with secret serum. they think all nigerians are fools.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Charbless(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Who D hell is Donald Thrash

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by peterlord(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2014
cheesy :DLet's be calm,the truth about this ebola outbreak will soon come out,if you ask me the cure is available,I believe they didn't know the disease would get to them this quick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State / Boris Johnson Wins Parliamentary Majority In UK Snap Election / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.