Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? (3464 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
they are many but let me say this one

it was during one of my birthdays,18 years to be precise,i was frustrated and kinda down during dat week,and i started crying a day to my birthday cos i felt my birthday was going to be boring,like it wud pass me by just like dat,and ma mum who promised to take me out was angry with me,and i gt bounced....so i was angry,sad and was cryinh,boyfreeind cald me and i wasnt happy so was passing my agression,he didnt even gt angry and was still cheering me up but i no gree...and we are far apart now,different states and he was in school.....all in all i cried till i slept.....fastforward to the next day....woke up to start receiving strange calls shocked ....hello bbc,my name is ****+,just wantd to wish u apy buffday,pls be happy bla bla....ur bf's cuzzin cheesy .....another calld and was just singing for me,many of his colleagues where calling too..and he kept calling tooo......one of my happiest birthdays alas cheesy

another he gave me the gift his grandmum gave him many years back....a diary,nuttin has ever been written on it,but dat day when he gave me he opened it and wrote "i love u" in d mid page and told me to write same cheesy ....i was so shy had to close my eyes to write it grin .......

the saddest thing is my freind he was using as an alarina,stole that diary from my bag angry ...till i see her again,i promise to whoop her asss......she must vomit it out

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by joseph1832(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sapphire86: Hmmm let me go with this:

I woke up @ 5.30am to prepare for work and when I checked my phone, I saw a msg from my man then which read

'I'm sending this to make sure that it is the first thing u read when you check your phone.'

It was so thoughtful, simple and sweet.

Hmmm those days......
Are you saying your man is not romantic any more? I mean from the way you sound that is...
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
McWhillion:
2/2, that's always na, You're welcome anyway.
can't remember wen i said tnx
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by McWhillion(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: can't remember wen i said tnx
You can always say it whenever you choose.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
McWhillion:
You can always say it whenever you choose.
so funny
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
The most romantic thing dat has eva happened to me was by my first love. I was so drunk, he bath me, washed my undies so I could use it d next day cos I couldn't go home. Wat made me love him d more was d fact dat he didn't even touch me because of my drunken state. I still love him for that, tho he's a n ex nw.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Sapphire86(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
joseph1832:
Are you saying your man is not romantic any more? I mean from the way you sound that is...

I don't know if he still is because we ain't kicking it no more.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Papertrail11(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
us wey we no get girl tell our own tale wetin we go do. with al dis naija girls dat dont want to get in any rel wif any guy nowadays. nairaland guys have u guys noticed dat a lot of guys are not in stable or healthy rel like d ratio of boys and girls in our socirty is barely noexsistent.....

may go help all dis naija girls we are saddled wif...
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bootybuttchic: they are many but let me say this one

it was during one of my birthdays,18 years to be precise,i was frustrated and kinda down during dat week,and i started crying a day to my birthday cos i felt my birthday was going to be boring,like it wud pass me by just like dat,and ma mum who promised to take me out was angry with me,and i gt bounced....so i was angry,sad and was cryinh,boyfreeind cald me and i wasnt happy so was passing my agression,he didnt even gt angry and was still cheering me up but i no gree...and we are far apart now,different states and he was in school.....all in all i cried till i slept.....fastforward to the next day....woke up to start receiving strange calls shocked ....hello bbc,my name is ****+,just wantd to wish u apy buffday,pls be happy bla bla....ur bf's cuzzin cheesy .....another calld and was just singing for me,many of his colleagues where calling too..and he kept calling tooo......one of my happiest birthdays alas cheesy

another he gave me the gift his grandmum gave him many years back....a diary,nuttin has ever been written on it,but dat day when he gave me he opened it and wrote "i love u" in d mid page and told me to write same cheesy ....i was so shy had to close my eyes to write it grin .......

the saddest thing is my freind he was using as an alarina,stole that diary from my bag angry ...till i see her again,i promise to whoop her asss......she must vomit it out
are you guys still together?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
wildchild1: are you guys still together?
kind of....why do u ask?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by OohMpa: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic: they are many but let me say this one

Sweery, You no tell ooh Mpa you're upcoming actress....
He'd have given you better romance movies angry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by stmartynz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Love Smart: Find the One You Want- -Fix the One You Got
Audio Books » Dating & Marriage
Price:1500.00NAIRA
Available

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

Love Smart: Find the One You Want- -Fix the One You Got by Dr. Phil McGraw

If you are sleeping single in a double bed or walking down the street thinking, How do I meet "that" guy?; if you're on your twentieth date and he's no more committed than when you first exchanged cell phone numbers; if everyone you know is getting married for the "second" time and you can't even get a first date; if you love the one you're with but the relationship needs some spark...then this book is for you. In "Love Smart: Find the One You Want -- Fix the One You Got," Dr. Phil tells people who are dissatisfied with their love lives to stop making excuses -- "All the good ones are taken; I'm too fat/skinny/boring/unpredictable for anyone to love me; I should stick with the relationship I have, I'm not going to do any better" -- and start taking action Dr. Phil knows that you deserve a committed relationship, and it is within your control to have the one you want. First, though, you need to determine what you want in a partner, plot your course and get out there and create velocity in your pursuit of a loving connection. The dating world is a vastly new place: meeting people at bars or through friends used to be the only option, but that's not true anymore. "Love Smart: Find the One You Want -- Fix the One You Got" explores new possibilities, new places to meet people -- including the Internet -- and new activities to get involved in where you'll find interesting people. Or if you are simply looking to rekindle the relationship you are already in, Dr. Phil will tell you how to turn up the flame.

"Love Smart: Find the One You Want -- Fix the One You Got" will show you how to stop stumbling through your love life. You will learn to: Present the real you in the mostflattering light. Are you your own best kept secret? Do you fail to show the world how truly fabulous and interesting you are? As Dr. Phil says, you can't fake fabulous. Don't act passive if three months into the relationship you're going to spring your true, opinionated personality on him; don't act wild if you really just want to sip tea with your mate in front of your favorite nighttime drama. Define who you are and then ride that horse Peek behind the male curtain. Knowledge is power, and Dr. Phil tells you things about men that they don't necessarily want you to know -- their deepest needs and fears (yes, they have those, too, though they deny it), and how to decode their words and actions. Master the right moves. Once you've learned to put the best you forward, you need to go to places where you'll find interesting people and invite interaction. Don't fade into the wallpaper; get noticed and get involved.

If you're already coupled up, learn to grow and nurture what you have and build a more fun, enjoyable and intimate relationship. Bag 'em, tag 'em and take 'em home. Once you put those right moves into action, there will be no stopping you Dr. Phil shows you how to negotiate the relationship you desire and then close the deal with the one you want. Get out of your relationship rut. When you first fell in love, your heart raced just at the thought of him. But the daily grind, money problems, work, etc. have drained the life out of your relationship, and you take each other for granted. That doesn't mean you've fallen out of love. Dr. Phil shows you how to assess the state of your union and take the relationship to a deeper level. Dr. Phil says there are noexceptions: There is somebody for everybody, and everybody deserves a relationship filled with love and excitement. "Love Smart: Find the One You Want -- Fix the One You Got" offers you the plan to find not just any relationship but the committed, loving, joy-filled relationship you've been waiting for.

http://teachyourselfanything.com.ng/?297,en_love-smart-find-the-one-you-want-fix-the-one-you-got

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask it here so others can learn from it

or contact us directly.

Website - www.tya.com.ng & www.tutorcation.com.ng
TEL - 07035754077
Inquiry Address - 36, Dumez road, off sapele road, Benin city, Edo state.

NOTE: CASH-ON-DELIVERY is only available for Benin residents.... . Thank you

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Well, the most romantic thing she did would be when she sang 4 me. She is the 'shy and nt too open minded' type, so imagine what it'd be lyk getin ha 2 sing. It was during those days we were still crazily in love, we thought we were gonna be 2geda 4reva. i asked her if she could do smth 4 me n she askd 'what'? I said 'sing 4 me', and she just obliged, i cant rememba d song tho, bt truth is, i hadnt felt so special lyk dat b4, neva, n wheneva i rememba dat day, dt voice stll sends sparks. It was just so romantic.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
OohMpa:

Sweery, You no tell ooh Mpa you're upcoming actress....
He'd have given you better romance movies angry
i think somrtin is wrong wit u oman papa....which kain nollywood ....pack well grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic: kind of....why do u ask?
kind of? Hmmmm. Why i asked? I like you #NoBeatingAroundTheBush
Can i know you better?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Gbade60: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
How cum all d stories here r frm ur ex! Does it mean 'd romantic ones dnt stay till d end?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by joseph1832(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sapphire86:

I don't know if he still is because we ain't kicking it no more.
Aww Hope it didn't end on a sad note?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Sapphire86(f): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
joseph1832:
Aww Hope it didn't end on a sad note?

Actually no. But I'm not a bitter person so even if it did, time healeth all wounds as they say. grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Mikkie31(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
She held me from behind and i gave her a dirty slap. It was so romantic! That was my sis though
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by louiskay(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
The day my babe sang for me on MY birthday and cooked a romantic and delicious meal for mE ........................ Menh I was ridden with emotions that very day .............. I floated on toP of the world that very day ................. Now an X though ,,,,,,,, but still the very best I ever had ...........

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

Actually no. But I'm not a bitter person so even if it did, time healeth all wounds as they say. grin
. Indeed 'time healeth all wounds', I take it you've moved along?.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Sapphire86(f): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2014
joseph1832: . Indeed 'time healeth all wounds', I take it you've moved along?.

Yes
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by joseph1832(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes
. That is the right step. I wish you the very best as you find your heart desire.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Sapphire86(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
joseph1832: . That is the right step. I wish you the very best as you find your heart desire.

Thank you very much
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
It was about three years ago,there was a special musical presentation at school,everybody was well seated in the hall,having over hundred students in it.I was in a corner gisting my friends,when 'he' walked on stage,with 2 other guys and a gal,placed on different instruments the hall immediately became silent.They got seated on stage and started d popular Ebenezer Obey's Gbotemi song(remixed tho).In d middle of the song i heard Moyato oloo mi jowo,gbotemi oo,,dakun...chai!but i jez shook my head,trying to beliv it was a figment of my imagination,yeah i was fantasizing,u cant blame me,he was dropdeadly Cute!Then like play,i heard it again,and the tens of microscopic eyes in the hall confirmed it,,like he was singing for me??lol..he kept looking at me and smiling...i felt duper touched,like i was in some hollywood movie.After the presentation,sounds from clapping hands roared the hall,people still looking at me,and when i was gonna walk out of the hall,then i figured how embarassing it was..#goodtimes.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by joseph1832(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

Thank you very much
You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) / Is Love A Choice? / See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.