Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Can You Date Two Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Two Friends? (5394 Views)

CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS? / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by iice(f): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2006
@mamaput's story
And in the end bleeped himself up lol
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Jurrel(f): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2006
well, ive dated a guy who once dated a very close friend of mine, its a bit different from yours but it hits the same line, it didnt feel too good, cos it seemed almost like a betrayal. cry i realy dont think its right, i mean think about it, ur ex tasted u, now his friend? i wonder what they will both say about you if u finally brk up with him!

Ex: mmh its funny how she moans wink

Present: oh, so you noticed grin

Ex: and oh boy i wish she could shave her armpits embarassed

Present: her armpits, what would you say about her breath? undecided

so think girl, before you act

and about those threats, d guy's just some sorry ogre who wuld do anything to get a girl cry, but again, i hope you are telling us the whole story, tongue
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by diddy4(m): 2:48am On Jul 24, 2006
@jurrel
awww, i feel you. they will take you for a hoe but this your story was funny. im rolling here. damn
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by babe1(f): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2006
I think it stinks when ppl date there friends ex's, i had a friend , so called best friend that dated not one but 3 of my ex boyfriends but at the end of the day, they always wanna come back to me and i won't lie, I took one back becos he was good at u know what, oh well. hahaha
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by kay4suree(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2006
DONT EVER TRY A SHIT LIKE THAT.May be the other guy that you just broken up with has told his friend how easy,sweet and enjoyable you are for his friend to try and CHOP his own from the DISTRIBUTOR AGENCY(you).And if you give-in to the threat you are a cheap AZZ-HO.[color=#006600]
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by JayOJay(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2006
You've dated a person, to protect your own dignity you have no business dating anyone in his circle of friends or familyagain, no amount of love he shows you may come out of it injured cos you will only be used by him and dumped. To them you may be nothing but a bed mate (behind you they mock you) and nothing for you. No man would really want to put a former friend's girlfriend in the house. It is shamefull and morally degrading. Even if the man puts you in the house the site of his friend will be bringing a demoralizing memory into his mind & such occasional thought may brake your house in future. So don't do it, if you have for your own good dump all of them & look for a better future elsewhere.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Elizabeth(f): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2006
I really appreciate u people contributions towards my topic.

Now, answer to those questions one by one

*FOD: We ended the relationship why because he called me one day and told me that he has another girlfriend which he had introduced to his family for marriage and (that was after eight month of our relationship) but i might be the one that he will marry that i should give some months for him to find the solution, and me being woman i cant wait to hear that kind of thing. Guess what! he called me 5months after and did not even say anything pertaining to relationship,he just said he called to hear from me;so that was the reasons.

*Soccerchic: What he meant by "do u bad" was that he will set me up e.g rape, say bad things about me.

*Muhamodu: You must be mad for what u're saying cos i dont know u.

*Hot-angel: What is it that is so special about the name "ELIZABETH" u dont know the kind of stuff i am, maybe young or old, good-looking or ugly. angry
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by tye(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2006
Hey girl, just saw your pic onlin. What's to know what I think?
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Hazayne(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2006
hot-angel, you must really be HOT, and pissed @ dis guy, instead of getting all worked up, just say

"KISS MY ASS",

BY D WAY to d originator of this THREAD,
anyman and i say anyman (including ""me""wink dat threatens u to go out with him , shud go to hell, even if u love him,
to everyone in d forum, we cant b sure of this case, cos at times there's a subtle way of threaten a girl dat likes u to being submissive, infact most girls unconsciously harbour this submissiveness to a man in them, ever noticed why women dont like guys they can control, cool

to mamaput , i dey gbadun ya story,
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by viena(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2006
ride on girl, whats wrong there, do him well and go. there is nothing wrong with dating two friends ONLY IF both of them love u but please dont love any of them ok

u can even date them at the same time but dont let em know, play the cards well but rule no
1: make sure each of them have true feelings for u
2: Do not be emotionally involeved at all, dont love em ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

for more advise contact me
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Fimmy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2006
YES
IF I LIKE BOTH OF THEM
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2006
Elizabeth
you're 26 not 13!! fix up
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Jurrel(f): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
Viena, u must be kidding me shocked what sort of advice is that, if you play that game, dont tell some one else to do it, it will only tarnish her self worth.

Even if she hides it from the other guy, how do u know that its not just a plan betwn the two guys, , girl pls dont do it, back off, cos like they say, there are lots of fishes in the sea wink
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2006
basic steps
1. the guy have failed he threatened u.
2. guys would always be guys, ur ex might have told him men go get ur share put her under a little pressure she would give in, an di bet u he is workin under that impression.
3 the truth is if u stand ur ground he would chill but if u give in i dont see these lasting
4. by the way ur not in a confussed state of ok i like his friend but am dating him ur not int hat state so shun them girl
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by GENTLETEE(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2006
It is absurd!Why would anyone think of such in the first place?The person that will comfortably do such is morally bankrupt and can possibly kill a friend!
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Jurrel(f): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2006
uhu gentletee, you are definitely feeling me kiss
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Bisanke(f): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2006
hmm this topic is a topic that ive been looking for anyways @the topic
Yeah i can date 2 friends. if i broke up wit one there's no big deal as long as i'm not playing them at the same time there's no problem with dating two friends. Hmm have i been in this situation before hmmm  lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by JayOJay(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2006
Bisanke:

Hmm this topic is a topic that ive been looking for anyways @the topic
Yeah i can date 2 friends. if i broke up wit one there's no big deal as long as i'm not playing them at the same time there's no problem with dating two friends. Hmm have i been in this situation before hmmm lipsrsealed

I don't mean to be insultive, but I hope u are not morally bankrupt, cos u seem to see it as fun! If they see u as such all his friends will surely av a taste of u if they can av their ways & u will become a laughing stock and to them a public dog! Sorry for my dry language, nothing personal,
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by innocenty(f): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2006
i still insist it's an abomination to date among friends' circle, unless of course ur behind wasnt aware they were friends. in western atmosphere all that threats is just noise jare, call the police on his behind or better yet report him to his family members, if ur azz fantasy about his friend and spread rumours so u can be popular or have friends then that's different, i hope it's still a free country where u can fantasy and express ur mind without been arrested or afraid 4 ur life, knowledge talks wisdow listen.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by mamaput(f): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2006
i still insist it's an abomination to date among friends' circle,

No not an abomination just one of those things one dose not do .
Just an unwritten law"
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Idekeson(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2006
The rule is that girls may date their friend's ex, but guys must not date their friend's ex. Guys may sleep with a friend's ex once, if the situation presents itself.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by pharlah(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2006
i guess its allright to date an ex's friend if you like him enough, its a small world and you might find everyone knows virtually everyone, and if i get you right you shouldnt be worried bout what your ex thinks since he didnt actually act honourable during the breakup. once again i repeat it depends on the degree of likeness you have for him
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by pharlah(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2006
viena:

ride on girl, whats wrong there, do him well and go. there is nothing wrong with dating two friends ONLY IF both of them love u but please don't love any of them ok

u can even date them at the same time but don't let em know, play the cards well but rule no
1: make sure each of them have true feelings for u
2: Do not be emotionally involeved at all, don't love em ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

for more advise contact me

contacting you may be bad for the health i'll strongly advise her against it
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by JayOJay(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2006
@pharlar. I thought you said it's cool!  Why are you now advicing someone against special consultation from an expert? wink
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by viena(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2006
Jurrel ,

what are guys there for if not to be played,

its a game only for the wise
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by viena(f): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2006
pharlah ,

not at all

if u guys re good, then u shouldnt even go for ur friends girl whether ex or not

u need girls like me to put u guys laid, straight and forgotten

yeah
my advise is all ya need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Jurrel(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2006
too bad vienna, embarassed chicks like u give babes in general a bad name, that's y guys probably bliv that they can play just any 1, well y not, if they think we're all d same
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by viena(f): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
Jurrel ,

chicks like us command respect cos the guys know it aint easy to get to us and the'd be on their feet and have their eyes stock out in fear of loosing us

BUT
chicks like u permit guys to ride u

i aint a shit chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Jurrel(f): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
Vienna, Girl, uve got it all wrong, chicks like us command respct, because we do not condescend to such third rate domestic circus, now thats absolutely y we are too precious for guys to take advantage, but ur likes, its just the same old vicious circle, cry they wnt mind hurting you and will not take you serious.i absolutely dnt let guys ride me cos ive got my head screwed on properly and dont give my self out like a hand shake lipsrsealed what do u gain from this life style anyway, undecided really, this aint a personal attack, its just that my mama thought me better than that and to see chicks act like that, it aint just right, wonder how u'l settle in this rate,
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Idekeson(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2006
I love girls like Vienna that use pum-pum to settle scores with their boyfriend. Ride on girl. Your contributing to a healthy circulation of pusayyyyyyy.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by viena(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2006
Jurrel,

if u'd presented respectfully and if ur mama had thought u any thing better than my advise, that guy would not even have the guts to come to u in the first instance
u know y
becos he would respect and fear u enough not to come on to u as his friend's ex or whatever girl

but if you re like me

one, he would be scared to even come to u becos he will get the message that u aint no shit girl, he would be scred of getting involved with u in any way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for ur ex man's friend to come to u just shows that u aint nothing to ur ex man so u re fed for all,

maybe if u worth it, ur man would not even be ex cos he will find it hard to let go

girls like us command respect, we dont seek or ask for it

ur ex man's friend coming to u shows u dont command respect at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ex man's friend's inability to come to u tells u, u command some respect

that is what i am telling chics like u

we know how to roll our cards, we dont speak, we give signs

tell mama to teach u more valuable lessons cos those old strokes aint wise any more
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Viper(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2006
Dont date him. especially if they are close friends, and if you sepeated on a bad note(like u dumped him). The former boyfriend might just want to getback at you using his friend.
They will f&%k u up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? / My Mother Doesnt Like My Fiance. Should I Marry Her? / Lady Friend Needed Urgently...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.