Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Messing In His/her Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messing In His/her Presence (1770 Views)

Will You Drag This In Her Presence? / She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! / She Was Dumped By Her "Guy" for Farting(messing) In His Car!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2014
lol.... some say its sexy to mess in ur girlfriend/boyfriend's presence. my girl has neva done it nd i hav neva done it in her presence too. just asking though, do u consider it cool when he/she does it?

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by vizkiz: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2014

[Intro]

If you ask me, na who i go ask..
the matter way you see so, e tey whey e start..
No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth...
undecided
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Feranmicharles(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2014
skypon2002: lol.... some say its sexy to mess in ur girlfriend/boyfriend's presence. my girl has neva done it nd i hav neva done it in her presence too. just asking though, do u consider it cool when he/she does it?
. I can,and it shows that I don't hide anything from her
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Una neva start be dat oo, once u guys r into each oda seriously messing is no big deal, u mess nd she says well done honey nd wen she mess u reply thank u my love. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: Una neva start be dat oo, once u guys r into each oda seriously messing is no big deal, u mess nd she says well done honey nd wen she mess u reply thank u my love. Simple
hahahahahahaah wat keep me asap.

#runingawayfromu#
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2014
messing in d presens of my gal cool nt even wen am alone. common its nt making any sens.
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
Op,u meant to say fart ryt??d "mess" word u used made it sound rily irritating.
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2014
sameer1212: hahahahahahaah wat keep me asap.

#runingawayfromu#
. Boo boo don't worry it smells nice. Lol
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: Una neva start be dat oo, once u guys r into each oda seriously messing is no big deal, u mess nd she says well done honey nd wen she mess u reply thank u my love. Simple
lolzzzz. re u serious ??
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,u meant to say fart ryt??d "mess" word u used made it sound rily irritating.
weather na mess oo or na fart oo. mess na mess

3 Likes

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Feranmicharles: . I can,and it shows that I don't hide anything from her
forget dat thing joor
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Feranmicharles(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
skypon2002:
forget dat thing joor
. Lol... he don carry am for head like #LapaLapa oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
lolzzz.... some babes mess na atomic missile wey fit scare ebola self. ebola go shock.
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by lokito: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Girls can Mess for Africa...

I went to buy tom tom one day and the girl wey dey sell just mess quietly - those rotten eggs type. She come dey pray make anybody no come that moment. Unfortunately for me, na me fall victim. I was like "Do you have Tom....?" omo!!! I couldn't pronounce complete 'TomTom' after my nose contacted. jeez!!! Na inhaler I later buy that day, to sanitize my nose.

6 Likes

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
u get luck. mak dat one no go mess for him boyfriend side o. bfor she go kill person.
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Tymax(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by OohMpa: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2014

Guys on pünny hunting, this is the chick for you....angry

You won't buy chicken and shawarma anymore, just beans sad

1 Like

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Feranmicharles: . I can,and it shows that I don't hide anything from her
and who is deceiving dat fartin in ur spouse's front makes u trustworthy undecided .....u shlda been makin love close to ur soakaway na...to show aw strong ur love is....mstweew...farting begets a bad odour,it is bad to do it where people,u av been with ur parents long enuff and dey love u more,but fart in deir presence and u will feel it......stop farting please ....covers nostrill
Harbosede02: Op,u meant to say fart ryt??d "mess" word u used made it sound rily irritating.
undecided does the word "fart"sound like cake or icecream.... undecided
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
OohMpa:

. C u so u think I eat beans funny enof shawama is my dinner every nyte, any food u eat u must mess, so let's stop pretending dat we don't mess. Oya bring ur head make I mess on top
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by valdes00(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
I no knw y ppl sabi form for dis nairaland sef, dem say u fit mess in front of ur bf/gf, many of dem dey do neva neva wen in real life, na dem dey scatter room wenever dem dey wit dere partner.... I jus tire for al dis fake ppl here

1 Like

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic: undecided does the word "fart"sound like cake or icecream.... undecided
guess u sud try and google dat out.
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2014
rozzay: . C u so u think I eat beans funny enof shawama is my dinner every nyte, any food u eat u must mess, so let's stop pretending dat we don't mess. Oya bring ur head make I mess on top

chei....... atomic bomb. mass bombing.
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2014
grin
OohMpa:

grin
OohMpa:

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Chimezie198(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2014
shey na d same sound fart dey produce wey mess dey produce too
mess na mess
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by chemmerfrank(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
rozzay: . C u so u think I eat beans funny enof shawama is my dinner every nyte, any food u eat u must mess, so let's stop pretending dat we don't mess. Oya bring ur head make I mess on top
and this one surprised me
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Harbosede02: guess u sud try and google dat out.
u cant even answer a simple question....u are referin to google...i wonder wat u ar doing on the internet....smh
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by skypon2002(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
my broda, mess na mess o.
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
chemmerfrank: and this one surprised me
. Wat exactly is d surprise dere. Hehehe
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by wheeladealar: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
We sometimes do mess competition

1 Like

Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
sameer1212: hahahahahahaah wat keep me asap.

#runingawayfromu#
..you must stay ooo...u guys are made for each oda.....#carrieshimbacktohishoney....#
Re: Messing In His/her Presence by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic: u cant even answer a simple question....u are referin to google...i wonder wat u ar doing on the internet....smh
i also wonder y u rant abt sometin dat isn't even ur buiz....think twice b4 u quote me next time darling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them / Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? / Our Last Question Of 2014 To All The Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.