Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos (31392 Views)

Immigration Officers And TRAFFIC Officers Clash In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Osinbajo's Protocol Officers Clash Over Aregbesola's Table At Ooni's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by olaezebala: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2014
what can i say
"no woman no cry"

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Chai
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by nerodenero: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Women,tearing the world apart since creation .The fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.I hate to admit it but women are powerful than Men .We are the head while they are the neck,without the neck,the head cant move.RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by slimchimex(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Ndi ara...
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by rutibaby(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
How many NL can defend their gf. Guys learn 4rm dis, don't wear ur gf a road safety uniform when she is not one. Be careful of bouncers. Pls ,do they bounce like balls? I've never met one b4.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by nairaman66(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Wished they could be this aggressive to tackle this Boko Haram menace!! Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past as GEJ always say..

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Funjosh(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
And yet Sambisa residents are still alive.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by hiss(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
intelligen: See wetin woman cause......
so people never learn, after all the thing Delilah do sampson..I'd rather talk back than to fight..I doesn't pay(mbaka ogu)

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by glasmirow(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
very good.if na soldier kill police una go dey make good comments
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Afroconnect: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Dumb men,carried away by their positions...its totally a waste to die cos of the lousiness of a woman.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by NLEFCC(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Women and their knack for wahala....why was she wearing a military uniform to club? What happened to all her bum shots?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by sympoto(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
What a world. Women are necessary evil.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
i wish they knew the devil and his gf were clubbing with them on that night...RIP commandos.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by gabriel212: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
And the LADY will go after another man/ another man go after the lady with elaborate wedding and promise of LOVE! TWO WAISTED LIFE OVER woman!

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by armadeo(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2014
dont8: Why are most of our Military Officers so aggressive . Imbecilic nowadays, it's a cause for concern for the authorities.

Corrected.

Question 1 why would a soldier give his girlfriend his uniform to wear he should have been court marshalled were he alive.

This so called gf would have run into the arms of bf 2 by now.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by justineu(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Stupi.dity!!!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by PaulSteve: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Two persons confirmed dead and the 'woman' who caused it isn't among them,what nonsense!
I am not saying I wished her dead but it's a shame how two people just end their lives like that!
And to think more people might be found culpable and sentenced to death or life imprisonment is ..
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by psalm68(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
That is what nigeria has become,ur girlfriend wearing a military uniform when she is not one.
Robbers wearing military camo,boko boys wearing military camo...and the government will say they dont know how they get it

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by armadeo(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Nihilist: "Alcohol + Niggas + Bittches = Violence"

-Pythagoras, 1672

*** in Riley Freeman's voice***

This was a nigga moment.

3 Likes

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by aminaeke: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
these men i think have wives and children at home but prefer to spend their money on mistresses, why keep late night? why allow the girl to put on army uniform if she is not one, why not end the matter in a friendly manner rather than the show of power. We can see the truthfullness of the saying Pride goes before a fall. the naval man want to show he knows the law and maybe in an arrogant way , the army want to show he too is the boos. I pity those girls they came out with.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Kx: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Having died at a nite club. Are dey still entitled to benefits usually accorded officers dat died in service?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by HopeAtHand: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Almost the same thing that happened in Jos. But, here, it wasn't in a club.. All the same, It was a GIRL a caused it! RIP
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Adenugay(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Nawa for this country oOo

Too Much Craze: This Guy Bleach his Skin with Acid to look like Michael Jackson >>> http://www..com/much-craze-guy-bleach-skin-acid-look-like-michael-jackson/
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by nwaanambra1(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2014
they are busy clubbing and forming military guys while boko haram is busy bombing us! angry angry

Can u imagine his audacity in giving his gf our highly respected military uniform to put on! shocked shocked

We really need to re-organise our military! undecided
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Dexema(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2014
They don't deserve to be given a soldiers burial,just bury dem like civilians.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Dexema: They don't deserve to be given a soldiers burial,just bury dem like civilians.
Or as Ebola Victims grin grin
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nihilist: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2014
armadeo:

*** in Riley Freeman's voice***

This was a nigga moment.

I dey tell you bruv.

That's the Nigga Moment Equation right there!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by rawpadgin(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2014
2pac & biggie

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Good riddance.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by OgaMosco(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Woman have been causing problems, killing our your men since 500BC in the name of love. Why would a military officer allow his so called girlfriend to adorn a military attire to a night club. Show off
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Knight1(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Defence Headquarters!!!

This one too na Area Boys matter?!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.