Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos (31384 Views)

Immigration Officers And TRAFFIC Officers Clash In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Osinbajo's Protocol Officers Clash Over Aregbesola's Table At Ooni's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
[color=#990000][Watin WOMAN go cause dem hand no go rich am/color]
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by presley64(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Women they are d root of most evils
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by rigarmortis: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
gabriel212: And the LADY will go after another man/ another man go after the lady with elaborate wedding and promise of LOVE! TWO WAISTED LIFE OVER woman!

really?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by lastpage: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Daviddoma: military fouls.at d end of d show,did d lady die wit dem? i av never seen or heard a lady/girl dies in d name of luv.
y alwz guyz?

Its called EGOISTIC STEWPIDITY!!

babe: "Honey, go and beat-up that guy, he disrespected me"! ***garnishes it with some croc tears and sobs***

Guy: If the guy kills me in the process and asks you out afterwards, what will be your reaction?

Babe: Gosh, just look at his muscle tone, he is so handsome! Well, l 'll tell him to wait a few days more as l am still mourning you, my dead darling sweetheart

Guy: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
***Falls down and Collapse**** grin grin wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by rutibaby(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
lildrop: hin dey mak sense nw.....

hin b lk say dx ur usaname mak sense?? hafa nau mak we tok fr whatsapp 08132633172 cool cool

username no mata oh. Some username dey make sense but wen d face like my type afraid go catch u. Lol
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by tee4naija(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
doctokwus: This incident is reported to av happened sund and its now just appearing on nland,3 clear days after.
In dis age of internet and social media& wt nland acclaiming to b d no1 social media site in nigeria,dis is so poor.
Who stopped you from posting it earlier. Learn to appreciate people who do what you can't do.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
jeje123: Me i no dey cos my neighbour is a soldier i no wan smbody wipe my face
let's be hoest, we pity them when one of them get killed in war or by boko haram, but they treat us like garbage.

Imagine those idiots always calling us bloody civilians and beating the crap out of people at any slight incident(not provocation) like a civilian's car causing traffic jam

I don't go near them jare

Bloody tw@ts

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by ORAFA(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
xtervaganza: Soldiers are animals

They don't have this spine when they face boko haram
dont say what you dont know. Come to the North and see what soldiers go through daily. You think they dont fight or win most attacks? Brother let me tell you, its the govt that doesnt want this whoe stuff to end. When they do, it will end. Back to topic......they phucked up.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Dammyllionaire(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by ngona(f): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why their colleagues are battling with BOKO, they have the time to go nd flex. What a way to fall as a military man! Shame shame shame!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by LaurelP(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
How come ladies are not commenting on dis thread grin
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Generalkorex: Why will a man die because of lady.now after some months the lady wil marry another guy.hmmmmm
smh for them
Bros nawah for u ooo! Some months ke, ryt now dey r fucking d dirty gal.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by devour129: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
And this is why oyibo provide therapy / counseling for there soldiers after war .these men are messed up in the head.they have seen so much blood shed its like paint to them.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Hempe(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bunch of military fools, now they can fight on the streets and road......why can't they fight in Sambisa forest?.....military abokis... lipsrsealed
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Dermie: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmn... shocked
no woman no cry
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
ORAFA: dont say what you dont know. Come to the North and see what soldiers go through daily. You think they dont fight or win most attacks? Brother let me tell you, its the govt that doesnt want this whoe stuff to end. When they do, it will end. Back to topic......they phucked up.
ibknow they're trying

But why do they think they can bully people and call them bloody civilians?

If they're so charged to fight they should face their mates or boko haram
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
devour129: And this is why oyibo provide therapy / counseling for there soldiers after war .these men are messed up in the head.they have seen so much blood shed its like paint to them.
this people are naturally animals

Even ordinary recruit will beat you herefor no reason
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by continentalceo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Generalkorex: Why will a man die because of lady.now after some months the lady wil marry another guy.hmmmmm
smh for them
After some years you mean because kirikiri maximum facility Awaits her stupid sorry ass!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Generalkorex(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
LuckyLadolce: Bros nawah for u ooo! Some months ke, ryt now dey r fucking d dirty gal.
hahahahahaha
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nihilist: "Alcohol + Niggas + Bittches = Violence"

-Pythagoras, 1672
wonderful quote,pythonihilist is a wise man
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
never try to impress a woman, you will never survive it. History!/record hv it
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by hunterden: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
xtervaganza: Soldiers are animals

They don't have this spine when they face boko haram

SHUT UP!If you have the spin ,why dont you enlist
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by VivaLaFrans: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
You know when you're trained to kill, it doesn't pay to be polite.... Just imagine... Because of NYASH. Millitary personells are too aggressive because when it comes to woman. Now dem don go where sex no dey again. Another man go enjoy the woman wella.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
dont8: Why are most of our Military Officers so aggressive nowadays, it's a cause for concern for the authorities.

Nowadays?

You mean that has not been the norm?

Your moronic leaders give person street urchins and reetarded low-class cretins guns to room the street while labeling them police/army/navy and you are wondering why these fcktards kill you and each other?

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by VivaLaFrans: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
ngona: Why their colleagues are battling with BOKO, they have the time to go nd flex. What a way to fall as a military man! Shame shame shame!
They join the military for power and sex aggression.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Revolva(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Shameful act from our service men ..imagine d hilary is an idiot...he deserved to be killed...sorry he is a fool ...wat a country..its on payne crescent in apapa ...dat must be white house nite club ....
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by booblacain(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
How to mathematically understand what happened there that day:
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by ihedinobi2: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
What exactly do they teach our military in their training?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
dont8: Why are most of our Military Officers so aggressive nowadays, it's a cause for concern for the authorities.

Like I said earlier , gone are the days when people joined forces , police , navy , army simply for the love of the fatherland , they do so because of the authority and power associated with being a force-man and of course for the salary. That's why they are so aggressive these days , no rule of law, nobody checks their action everybody's using power and they are fattening their accounts
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by deelobe: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Shio! Can you see where their show of shame landed them. I do not understand why our people think physical fights is the solution to issues
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
The issue of whether the lady was in military doesn't even arise at all. Is anyone supposed to go to a civilian nightclub in military uniforms?
I have attended military tombola and their Friday night jumps, their personels don't go with military uniforms not to talk of a civilian nightclub

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' / Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.