Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38550 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^^
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

After the ressurection, they'd be like - ''Shey you still neffa get money ni? Why you come wake us up for the comfy area where we dey?''

Honey I dont wanna break anyone's heart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided

lipsrsealed

The ice cream was for you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Burger01(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
obayaya: I'll take the red pill!!!

There are loads of family members I'd love to bring back. But they are gone. And we've gradually settled into life without them.

Bringing them back will scuttle that delicate balance.

Like seun will say "What's dead may never never die" grin

Only in Nairaland.. Classic grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ideology(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: Abracadabra?lipsrsealed

Answer the question already joor! cheesy

Seriously i also tried to find out how, u don learn programming, grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Burger01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
5minsmadness: Silly question...

Of course I'll take the red pill....

Become an instant billionaire, invest, make the billions into trillions...

Then casually come back and BUY the blue pill wink
The blue pill would all been bought by those who value family love smiley
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
and fashi paying my bride price? for Ice Cream?! lipsrsealed

embarassed
Ceasar1:

The ice cream was for you. embarassed
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
ideology:

Seriously i also tried to find out how, u don learn programming, grin
No, not yet. I just figured out how the moderator for forum games does it wink

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MissSlimbody(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
If it was a dead friend cry

Buh a dead family member

Give mε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ red pill already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by pickabeau1: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
without a specific loved one, red pill

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Feraz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Red pill - I may not be able to change the past by bringing back a loved one to life but I believe I can change the future by using money to help people and make the world a better place.

4 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by themejiwalker(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
without thinking twice i would go for the red pill...as you said there is no point bringing the dead back from their place of rest...i would rather take the red pill abeg

MizMyColi: So, I stumbled on this picture on my facebook page.

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

Anyone is free to contribute.
However, for starters, I'm tagging everyone I've come across or admired on NL to make their own contribution.

Please do not quote the tags below titled "Your attention is needed on this thread", we want to avoid spamming our accounts with unnecessary mentions smiley

Your attention is needed on this thread
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Blue pill...what's the use of having billions if I can't spend it or share it with who I love. After everything, the hustle and money making, what really matters is who we love and who loves us. Money is meaningless without that.

Btw, madam OP, how u take do am? The tags...

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
zicoraads: Blue pill...what's the use of having billions if I can't spend it or share it with who I love. After everything, the hustle and money making, what really matters is who we love and who loves us. Money is meaningless without that.

Btw, madam OP, how u take do am? The tags...
Try quoting the original post and see how I went about it wink
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Feraz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: Try quoting the original post and see how I went about it wink
I give you hand. Infact, I hail! Just learnt something new.... grin

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
smiley
Feraz: I give you hand. Infact, I hail! Just learnt something new.... grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Mikkie31(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
*Let a dead relative represent X and a living one Y. If a dead relative is really dead and the living one is really living then X and Y equals XY............tsk! Who am i kidding? I'd sure take the Red pill and pillses sef* BTW,who cares about a dead relative? They are dead!

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: and fashi paying my bride price? for Ice Cream?! lipsrsealed

embarassed

I thought you like lce cream, Sorry. cry

I will tag you on a thread later to derail. Allow me to make up for this please.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin
Ceasar1:

I thought you like lce cream, Sorry. cry

I will tag you on a thread later to derail. Allow me to make up for this please.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by UjSizzle(f): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Blue. I can think of a number of people who would want a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
A family member smiley
UjSizzle: Blue. I can think of a number of people who would want a second chance.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: A family member smiley
Yeah, family.

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by xynerise: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
sameer1212: taaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh RED ni oooo. tnk god no one hs died in my famly, nt even ma granny n grand pa.
Same here
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
«

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
It just has to be the red pill

i'll use some of the money to give the dead a befitting second burial grin

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi billionaire in what currency ?(very important)

Red pill brings back only ONE dead or as many as I want?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
zeemoore: I'd choose the blue pill

A young man who had so many goals and high ambitions to fulfill died in my arms
He died two days before his 25th birthday
oh my goodness shocked did he DIE IN YOUR ARMS(you held him as he died) or otherwise? sad
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by luxanne(f): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Inasmuch as I'd love to become an instant billionaire just like that devoid of any form of struggle, I'l let that go and swallow the blue pill.

Reason: I'd really love to see my beloved uncle again. U know, its been four years now he passed on and I still miss him greatly sad more sad is whenever I pay a visit to his family, I could still feel their sadness all over them and round the house especially that of his wife, hence, I would give anything to put a smile on their faces and make them happy once again.

RIP dearest uncle, we still miss you always sad

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
krall: MizMyColi billionaire in what currency ?(very important)

Red pill brings back only ONE dead or as many as I want?
uhmhmmm.......let's say Naira and It has to be One Dead wink
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by dytbabe: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Red ni ofcus pass me the pill sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
luxanne: Inasmuch as I'd love to become an instant billionaire just like that devoid of any form of struggle, I'l let that go and swallow the blue pill.

Reason: I'd really love to see my beloved uncle again. U know, its been four years now he passed on and I still miss him greatly sad more sad is whenever I pay a visit to his family, I could still feel their sadness all over them and round the house especially that of his wife, hence, I would give anything to put a smile on their faces and make them happy once again.

RIP dearest uncle, we still miss you always sad
cry sad kiss

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by crackhaus: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
This reminds me of 'The Matrix', Morpheus and Neo. gringrin

The Billionaire pill is my choice.
I can however still purchase the life pill with my billions if it became necessary, there's a price for everything.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
zeemoore: I'd choose the blue pill

A young man who had so many goals and high ambitions to fulfill died in my arms
He died two days before his 25th birthday
cry sad shocked cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? / Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.