Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38589 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by texanomaly(f): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Muslims believe he didn't die on the cross, that he was saved by Allah.....

I didn't say they believe he died on the cross. I said they believe he is alive. Am I wrong?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by texanomaly(f): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hi nuwell! What say you? Red or blue?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
texanomaly:

I didn't say they believe he died on the cross. I said they believe he is alive. Am I wrong?
Isa, and Muhammad (PBUH)
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Red pill my friend, I'm plan on living for the living.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by agabaI23(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Red for instant pound billionaire.
The dead is dead. Why disturb them?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by UjSizzle(f): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Nonso23: Hmmm... The question is quite .......

Alright, There are people we love dearly that we have lost. People for whom we've vowed with every single fiber of our frail bodies to bring back to life any chance we get no matter how narrow but again there is the realization that it is a self destructive wish.

There is the adjustment to life without that loved one to worry about, there is the problem of fitting them back into the emotional vacuum they created as they left which we have struggled to seal, there is the fear they will leave again and we would have go through the same torturous phase of adjusting and moving on; again.
So many uncertainties. Very 'un-nice' uncertainties for that matter .
Nope, I wouldn't interrupt their rest; better that way for me and for them too.

Red pill.

Build them monuments afterwards. Suits my psyche better.
You just had to write a long story eh grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by luxanne(f): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2014
MizMyColi: Sure! cheesy The boss lady's always pardoned and welcome, past present, and future

Past, present and future huh, thanks dearie grin wink

And good morning to you smiley

Ur siggy? Hmm u tryna tell som1 something, hope it worked? grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2014
grin That'd make two of us, if that were the case. cheesy

Naaahhh......I liked it alot, because it resonated with some of my deep thoughts lately.

I should change it BCOB today.
luxanne:

Past, present and future huh, thanks dearie grin wink

And good morning to you smiley

Ur siggy? Hmm u tryna tell som1 something, hope it worked? grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by luxanne(f): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2014
MizMyColi: grin That'd make two of us, if that were the case. cheesy

Naaahhh......I liked it alot, because it resonated with some of my deep thoughts lately.

I should change it BCOB today.

Not a bad one either grin cheesy Hmmm, glad u liked it smiley

U not changing cuz I asked abot it huh? BCOB
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2014
luxanne:

Not a bad one either grin cheesy Hmmm, glad u liked it smiley

U not changing cuz I asked abot it huh? BCOB

Naaahhh......I like the former one better.

cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ebullientV(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
I'd just close my eyes and make a random choice. Whichever i pick, i'd use it the best way I can. #easierthatway.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 11, 2014
I'll pick the blue pill to bring back my sister but on a second thought she might just be ok and better wherever she is, i'll still go for the blue pill anyway.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by tony231(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Metrix things........lol
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Idrismusty97(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red pill joor! So when am i gonna received a trailer load of the red pills please?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Jhayson(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
If am to choose,I'd go for d red pill...let the dead rest in peace.....
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kobonaire(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'll have two red pills please ....
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Obinoscopy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with them?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.
Yimu cheesy

If your dead relation resurrects, will you touch him/her?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Lanceslot(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Give me the bleeping red pill.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Davidbanky(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: So, I stumbled on this picture on my facebook page.

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

Blue pill, as much a I want to be a billionaire, my mum and dad left too early, I'll bring those back, just to feel like a son again and not a survival ..... Just to be someone's responsibility and even if I take the blue pill it still won't stop me from being a billionaire

Anyone is free to contribute.
However, for starters, I'm tagging everyone I've come across or admired on NL to make their own contribution.

Please do not quote the tags below titled "Your attention is needed on this thread", we want to avoid spamming our accounts with unnecessary mentions smiley

Your attention is needed on this thread
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by defendedvictim(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with them?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.
na wa o...its jst one family member u can bring bk from death with d blue pill.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by maygah(f): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Blue looks manageable, but the red looks suicidal
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Beerukky(f): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red pill o.......
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by mindworx: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Are you pho.cking kidding me?

RED PILL !!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by bigx(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red of Course, that way I'm more useful to ALL the living.

The Dead would take care of themselves

What if the person I bring back was enjoying heaven?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Davidbanky(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Blue pill, I won't criticize those who say they ll go for the red pill though, I'll bring back my mom, she left too early, i wish I can hold her again, blue pill does it for me sha .... I know I can still be a billionaire even without the red pill...

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by mindworx: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
forgive my emotions .. i react to the word 'billion' like jet
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by itsIYKE(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
red is my favourite colour so red it is
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kaboninc(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Suppose at every given time we can always have a choice to choose between a Blue and a Red Pill, I will go for a Blue one and INSTRUCT ALL FAMILY MEMBERS to choose a BLUE PILL. This implies that we'll live FOREVER and EVER. Life comes with hope and someday, we'll acquire same wealth.

On the other hand, if its a one-off, I believe the dead should REST IN PEACE! Lack of money can cause a whole lot of harm.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by 2ski(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ..a red pill too....am not trying to b selfish..am only trying to use common sense grin grin
blue pill I want my dad back
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
This is the green pill version of the Red vs Blue Bill.

The Blue Pill is the comfortable lie we all chose to believe without question.

The Red Pill is the bitter hard reality of truth we will assume to be a crazy conspiracy theory.

Now that is the red pill on the Red vs Blue Pill.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by henryobinna(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
obayaya:

Like seun will say "What's dead may never never die" grin
where did Seun even get that from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are You Doin Rite Now / 8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.