Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38592 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by omoadeleye(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.

think before you attempt, you know there is one choice, or stay in penury with the rest of ur life with your family, cux wen dey re gone again you won't have any opportunity to wake them up again or to take the red pill again.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
omoadeleye:

think before you attempt, you know there is one choice, or stay in penury with the rest of ur life with your family, cux wen dey re gone again you won't have any opportunity to wake them up again or to take the red pill again.
For me, family is everything?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Onaedose1(m): 6:20am On Aug 26, 2014
C'mon! give me two doses of the red pill joor. Is not as though the resurrected relative won't still die, and 'me sef go still die' and who's to say if that happens I will be d chosen one if my relatives had d same chance. 'Family members wey don die plenty na'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by NGOZIGLORI(f): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ishilove pls are u are. A ladyy or a guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are You Doin Rite Now / 8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.